alessio4171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Natural products infomation?????

Hi,
    Someone can tell a list of neutral taste fast and slow protein products...
    Please...
    After twenty years of suplementation i don't want to ingurgitate nothing other that protein... whey or casein...
    no more carrageenan, gum blend, sucralose, aspartame, acesulfame k, artificial colours and/or flavour, etc etc...
    i don't worry if the taste is not so good... nor if they taste is bleah.!!
    after twenty years i'm worry about all that substances i named before...
    nothing other...
    i'll be gratefull if you recommend me a list of protein products (whey products and micellar casein products) that respond to my request.

Thanks a lot

Regards

alessio4171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one has carragenaan fear???
    you're all happy to eat a lot of gum blend...
    of sucralose???
    red, blue, green and yellow artificial colour???
    no fear for you?

Registered User OptimalHealth13's Avatar
    OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OptimalHealth13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is a legitimate concern for a lot of people to not want a lot of extra and unnecessary chemicals and fillers in their diet. There is also research coming out that whey protein from healthy grass fed cows may be healthier and better absorbed than unhealthy cows. Also it seems that how the protein powder is processed determines to what extent the protein is denatured and how much the body can be absorbed.

Because of these reasons i also try to source the highest quality protein powders. The best one i have found is http://professionalwhey.com.au/. I admit the plain one doesn't taste very good but you get used to it pretty quick. Also if you add your own pharmaceutical grade dextrose it tastes fine.

I hope this was helpful, Please let me know if you would like me to elaborate on anything.

Optimal Health
    Our site: http://bit.ly/OPHEALTH