Cataclysm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

REasons for hating Celltec (and other muscletech stuff)

I can see why people would be against them because of all the marketing crap in the magzines and stupid claims they make as well as the high cost. But are the products really any worse than the other stuff out there? Cell tech for example is just creatine with some sugars (saves me putting it in myself) aswell as some other added stuff which may or may not do much of anything.

But surely in terms of results cell tech would be no worse than taking normal creatine with grape juice or whatever.

I have tried both ways and was equally happy with both. Anyone wanna tell me why they hate these products so much ?

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: REasons for hating Celltec (and other muscletech stuff)

Originally posted by Cataclysm
    I can see why people would be against them because of all the marketing crap in the magzines and stupid claims they make as well as the high cost. But are the products really any worse than the other stuff out there? Cell tech for example is just creatine with some sugars (saves me putting it in myself) aswell as some other added stuff which may or may not do much of anything.

But surely in terms of results cell tech would be no worse than taking normal creatine with grape juice or whatever.

I have tried both ways and was equally happy with both. Anyone wanna tell me why they hate these products so much ?
    This has been covered so very many times, and is asked at least once a week. Try doing a search and you'll see.

In short they are hated because you can make your own much cheaper, and they prey on newbies/people that don't know any better.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This post should answer all your cell-tech questions
    Grrrr

Even though your post is seemingly a bunch of partly coherent thoughts strung together, I will attempt to explain this expediently. Cell-Tech is a jug of simple components with fancy wrapping. If I remember correctly, the components are as such: 10g creatine monohydrate, 75g dextrose, 200mg alpha lopoic acid. Conventienal wisdom states that is takes no more than 5 g of creatine a day to saturate muscles with creatine phosphate. You can purchase 1000g(200 day supply) for as little as 20bucks. The dextrose is used to spike insulin and replace lost glycogen(stored carbs). But you can get the same effect with only 30-40g of dextrose. You can purchase dextrose for about 2 bucks a lb. Also, regardless of what these muscle mags and advertisements might hypothesize about, there is absolutely no evidence that supports the use of ala as "enhancing creatine delivery", which muscletech states. A good rule of thumb to go by is this: If you ever see a company claiming astronomical gains(300times better than reg whey, 13 times better than creatine, whatever the hell m.t. says these days) they are most likely full of ****. Also, just because some juiced-up pro states that a product helped him put 30 pounds of muscle on in 30 minutes, don't believe it. They are paid to say that, so get over it.

also click below

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...celltech+sucks
    DA MAN!

Cataclysm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive read alot of the posts, im still not sure whether people dont like them because the products dont work as well as other companies products, or if people dont like them just because of the price and newbie image of the products.

Alot of computer geeks hate microsoft for example and will only use linux, saying microsoft is for newbies. Muscletech products will always be more expensive than lesser known brands, because of all the advertising they do, this also means that alot more newbs will be buying the stuff because its a well known name. Does the higher price and **** image of muscletech mean the products dont work aswell as other companies thou?

im not so sure.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, since you didn't get it from the first 2 posts, here it is in one simple sentence.

Why pay $50 for something that you can get for $25?

or maybe this one will help too

Why support a company whose sole reason for existence is to rip people off?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Muscle Tech simply loves to prey on inexperienced teenagers suffering from bench & curl syndrome.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wasnt there traces of a ph in nitro tech a while back?
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cell-Tech = Big bucket of sugar with a bit of creatine added to it.

I can buy dextrose @ $2 for 2kg (4.4lbs). And pure micronised creatine costs about 0.40c per serve. Buy Dextrose, buy micronised creatine, make your own "cell-tech" save $$$
    neg reds on sight crew

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    These are all good points, but Cataclysm's question is if Cell-Tech and other Muscle-Tech products WORK, not if they're more expensive, whatever. Of course you can make your own Cell-Tech and save money, but it is not as convenient. If you only need or want 5g of creatine and 35-40g of dextrose, then, duh, use only one scoop, which brings down the cost by half. The bottom line is that MuscleTech makes solid, effective products that are overhyped, overmarketed, overpriced, and yes, overtrashed.

pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinfrEak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

cell-tech is a waste!

I agree... I got Cell-Tech once as a christmas present and from the first time i tried it i was disappointed. When I drank it it burned my throat like there was no tomorrow, the actual(clumpy) creatine stuck to the sides of the glass after I drank it(even filling the glass back up with water the creatine still stayed there).

If you want clumpy Koolaide just dont mix it when you add water and sugar!

I do want to hear reports from the new NightTime Whey thats supposed to come out next March/April. Probably just whey with some amino acids in there..

XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry muscle tech

that ****ing company makes garbage.. and there goone adds in all the mags piss's me of.. specialy there protein is crap and taste's so bad u and sick for the rest of the day after drinkin it. same with the cell-tech..
    SteVeN█♣█
    6"2
    Every one wants to be a bodyBuilder but dont dont wanna lift no heavy ass weight..

Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just sat down and read the ad for Cell Tech on bb.com right now (http://bodybuilding.com/store/mt/cell.html). No offense to anyone who may have purchased a MuscleTech product in the past, but if you read the ad for Cell Tech and couldn't see that it was utter bull**** just from that, then there's not much hope for you. Life gets much tougher than this.

In general, whenever you see an ad that has words written in all caps (i.e., 10 grams of CREATINE per serving!), run in the other direction. Then look at that stupid before and after picture. In the before pic, the guys standing totally relaxed under poor lighting. In the after pic, he's greased up and flexing under good lighting (this is where your natural survival instincts should be kicking in and telling you that you're getting screwed). Then look at the quotes at the bottom. There written under pictures of bodybuilders, but don't actually have names written next to them. As if that weren't enough bull****, look at the quotes themselves. "I gained ten pounds of mass in a week." No ****. It's called fat. It's what happens when you devour copious amounts of sugar for extended periods of time. And on top of all that, at some point you should've realized, "Hey, this **** is basically just creatine and sugar. I can get more than three times the amount of creatine for less than a third of the cost and I can buy sugar for less than a $1 a pound!"

*sigh*

Even if you took everything that was written at face value, I still don't see how you could be duped into buying this crap.
    "It is a good day to fight!
    It is a good day to die!
    Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front!
    Weak hearts and cowards to the rear."

-Crazy Horse

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulations, you saw through the marketing. Now give us a report on every other company's adds please. It's all the same crap. The original post simply asked if, price notwithstanding, the stuff works. As you so astutely pointed out, it's just creatine and sugar, which, with whey protein, is exactly what bodybuilding convention currently states you should consume shortly after training. Cell-Tech helps make it easier, it no doubt tastes better than "making your own" and also has some chromium, taurine and ALA in there. So RELAX people, we know, we know. BTW, as for making you fat, it's just a part of your overall caloric intake. If you ate nothing but a serving of Cell-Tech every day, you'd lose weight, get it?

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reasons for hating Muscle-Tech.

(in Cartman voice) well, they're goddamn *******s, and, thats about it.

, it's what's for dinner. Du510's Avatar
    Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yes They're Good Products

It seems like only one of you actually answered the question. He mentioned that it was overpriced. We all know its overpriced. So get over it, youre not telling us anything new.

Cell Tech is a great product. Overpriced, but good. I love it, but I wont pay for it. So, aside from the monetary concern, its a good product.

Someone else mentioned about the Nighttime Protein. Youre quick to talk trash on the company, but obviously dont know enough about protiens. You said "its prolly just some whey and aminos." Anyone who knows protein, who has been around a couple days, will know that its casien protein. It may (and probably does) have some whey in it, but Im sure its mostly casien protein. When it comes down to it, casien protein is casein protein. Just like all the other products, theyll be good quality, but just not worth the money.
    Just Du It: Experimentation In Adaptation

Originally Posted by goth666
    Reasons for hating Muscle-Tech.

(in Cartman voice) well, they're goddamn *******s, and, thats about it.
    Haha, now back to the card table with the other kiddies and let the grownups talk.

Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking The ACTUAL Question??

Originally Posted by Cataclysm
    Ive read alot of the posts, im still not sure whether people dont like them because the products dont work as well as other companies products, or if people dont like them just because of the price and newbie image of the products.
    While Cataclysm did ask if the products were actually good products, it was also asked WHY everyone hates MTech. So let's get over getting over the overhyped marketing and prices, because that's the answer to WHY everyone hates them.

So in conclusion, we have established 2 things:

Muscletech does put out quaility products &

Muscletech overhypes and overprices their products beyond the depts of the sea, and preys on newbies for their hard-earned $$$
    DISCLAIMER: The individual using the name "Mass_69" on this board posts soley for entertainment purposes.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Statements from Mass_69 are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=9671

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Originally Posted by FarEastBeast
    Haha, now back to the card table with the other kiddies and let the grownups talk.

lol riiiiight..................