Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fast food while cutting at deficit

Are macros really that important?

Two scenarios here:
    I've been eating out more lately since things have been hectic, however i compensate my for a Wendy's meal on my 2000cal diet and do not go over. I usually get the spicy chicken combo with a small fry and coke. Is this if i do not have goods macros?

Is this OK if i have good macros for the day?

I'm mainly trying to figure out if 2000cals is 2000cals no matter what it is, or is there a deeper understanding to it. I don't eat out everyday, just curious. I also remember reading how someone was cutting and losing consistently while going to mcD's everyday and only getting a cheeseburger and small fry.

Registered User cocaine_emotion's Avatar
    cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000)
    calories in calories out

eat what you want as long as you are at a deficit

i ate 2 quarter pounders with cheese, fries and coke the other day and im on a cut

i just ate very little the rest of the day

fast food doesnt have some magical property that makes you get fatter than healthier choices....the problem is its so calorie dense people down say a 1500 fast food meal easily, eat later, and end up going over their daily caloric intake for weight loss

if you dont mind eating very little the rest of the day, go for it.....if you want to have more spread out balanced meals, eat less calorie dense foods

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by *******_emotion View Post
    calories in calories out

i ate 2 quarter pounders with cheese, fries and coke the other day and im on a cut

fast food doesnt have some magical property that makes you get fatter than healthier choices....the problem is its so calorie dense people down say a 1500 fast food meal easily, eat later, and end up going over their daily caloric intake for weight loss

if you dont mind eating very little the rest of the day, go for it.....if you want to have more spread out balanced meals, eat less calorie dense foods
    ^^^^this sums it up nicely^^^^
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calories in calories out

^ Whlie this is all true, I think what the OP might have been getting at is whether or not the composition of said calories matter when on a cut (I'm referring to carbs+prot+fat, not individual food items like fast food vs chicken and rice).

I beleive they do matter but it won't reflect in scale weight (it wont matter for scale weight). For example, I would speculate that if you ate 100% carbohydrates or 100% fat (to use an absurd example) you may end up with the same bodyweight result, but lean mass preservations would differ.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisau is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fries are normally drenched in fat. Can have as much calories as the main part of the meal.

If you get a diet coke (or other 0 calories alternative), and drop the fries it wouldnt be so bad and you can fit things in pretty easily.

The problem i find is getting enough protein from a meal, such that i dont have to bump it up in later meals too much.

0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you go to Wendy's a lot and/or are concerned about the actual food you're ordering, you might consider looking at their nutritional menu: http://www.wendys.com/food/pdf/us/nutrition.pdf

I think people usually recommend the chili & baked potato as "healthier" options.

I'm sure you can find nutritional menus for other places if you dig around a bit.

andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I got the terrible craving, currently I would buy the burger, take it home and make sweet potato fries (no oils) and slam back a protein shake to fill me up the most. It's good and it is not as bad for you. But, when you think of 2000 calories is 2000 calories... You gotta really think of 1 how your going to feel after, if you feel great and your motivated to get sh*t done, then 2000 calories is 2000, but if you feel like sh*t and you mope around all day or have naps more often then you need to think that your body isn't getting the right kind of food (aka you probably need more nutrients, lower carbs)... Although carbs are supposed to make people have more energy, they can have impacts where they decrease mobility and make you sleepy.

Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat fast food, it doesn't increase my body fat unless I go over my calories, just like everyone else. Find out the nutritional data using the internet (McDonalds have theirs on the net for example).

Fast food is normally very calorie dense for a small amount, I mean a quarter pound cheese meal + coke (LARGE) is like 1100 calories, and it doesn't fill me up.

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wendy's is actually one of the better places to go because you can swap in chili or a baked potato. I would just avoid the fries if you can. I used to be a heavy soda drinker but I can't stand diet so it really isn't an option. I drink a lot of unsweetened ice tea and some times add sugar if I feel like it. 50 calories of sugar added to iced tea is much better then a 300 calorie soda.
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Twice a week I get a spicy chicken, small chilli and a chive potato. 1000 calories and i work it in. Some people don't agree, but my binging stopped all together. keeps me steady and sane.
    *Gorilla Biscuits crew*

SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calories in calories out

While this is true, it may not be the most healthiest route to follow. For example, eating 1500 cals on fast food and remaining 500 through "clean" food scenario. Most likely you'll be able to fill your protein requirements but will you be able to balance fat? Do u need THAT MUCH saturated fat ? What abt TRANS FAT?

Check up on Mcdonalds nutrition info and you'll find every other burger containing a gram or so of TRANS FAT. Do u want that even if you're on a deficit?

What about filling your fiber? Do u really wanna be constipated ?? Or take more and more supplements and turn into a pill consuming machine? What about fruits and veggies ?

So eating under a deficit will cause weight loss but not necessarily fat loss. ONCE IN A WHILE it is OKAY to indulge but not regularly.

Don't base your entire cut on fast food and similarly don't bulk entirely on fast foods.

SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000) SherOfPunjab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any why would anyone drink coke or any other pop, ON A CUT.....EMPTY CALORIES....

I'd rather have an EXTRA BURGER than to have 2 fills of coke!

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Large chocolate Frosty is a suprisingly low 550cals...any time I feel like a treat it's a great go to. Hell, a Big Bacon (cheese/bacon/onion/lettuce/bun/1 patty) here is 550ish as well. Goddamn I love Wendys.

Originally Posted by azurejer View Post
    Large chocolate Frosty is a suprisingly low 550cals...any time I feel like a treat it's a great go to. Hell, a Big Bacon (cheese/bacon/onion/lettuce/bun/1 patty) here is 550ish as well. Goddamn I love Wendys.
    On a cut, that may account to 25-30% of your calorie requirements for the day. I'd take a small to satisfy my cravings.

BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuckeyeRideR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SherOfPunjab View Post
    Any why would anyone drink coke or any other pop, ON A CUT.....EMPTY CALORIES....

I'd rather have an EXTRA BURGER than to have 2 fills of coke!
    Answer: Because i'm a Cocaholic. I love coke so much i've even been looking for careers with them.

Thanks for all the replies guys, looks like i'm going to chipotle right now to knock back 1000cals! Hooyaa!

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if it's any help, i grab some sort of fast food maybe once or twice a week, and i'm on a cut. those days i get some, i fit it into my cals for the day. and make sure that i'm gonna hit my protein requirement as well. i just make sure the other meals in the day are very lean and low in cals. heck, a fresco chicken soft taco at taco bell is only 170 cals and has like 11g of protein. few weeks ago i had a BK double which was like 470 cals i think, close to 20g of protein. i just don't make a habit of doing it often, but it helps the cravings big time. but i don't consider these my 'cheat' meals for the week. as long as i hit my protein intake for the day, and am staying under my cal limit, i might decide to have a pack of swiss rolls or some other sweet, b/c i'm still staying under my limit.

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if anyone mentioned that it's fine, but you do want to get getting your appropriate amount of protein, regardless of what you eat.

The other factor, which you may care less about, is general health. If you are younger, it's probably not something to be worried about too much though.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeRideR View Post
    Answer: Because i'm a Cocaholic. I love coke so much i've even been looking for careers with them.

Thanks for all the replies guys, looks like i'm going to chipotle right now to knock back 1000cals! Hooyaa!
    I was gonna say also, why waste the calories on non-diet pop, but you beat me too it.

But for shzti and giggles, we had a guy in our work crew who always sipped those big gulps all day long at work. When he switched to diet, he lost 12 lbs in one week.

I used to be a cocaholic, I force myself to enojy diet and got used to it. I was a real fatty then and my weight used to be 243 ish, months later I realized I was 223 with no other dietary changes, and did'nt gain anymore weight than that without the regular coke.

Could you become a "dietcocaholic?" lol

MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's so much to this other than 2000 kcal = 2000kcal no matter what.

As stated above, it matters for overall health. I'd rather eat well all day than spring for a burger for lunch then try to stay under 400 caloris for the rest of the day. But, then again, sometimes to keep your sanity you need to just say F it, I need Wendys and I don't give a crap that I hit 2300 cal for the day.
    For all you cardio haters out there... Arnold does 30 minutes of cardio every day... 'nuff said.

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SherOfPunjab View Post
    On a cut, that may account to 25-30% of your calorie requirements for the day. I'd take a small to satisfy my cravings.
    I will skip a substantial meal sometimes to taste it's sweet, milky embrace. The guilt hits after regardless of my cal for the day because I could have had 3 or 4 chicken breasts, but sometimes ya just gotta reward yourself. Of course a chili and baked potato with a buunless grilled chicken are far better Wendys options.

sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty much everyone has chimed in on this already but i'll add to reiterate

calories is calories.

I'm on a cut, been consistently losing, and preserving a decent amount of lean mass, but my lunches are often on the go since i'm in the advertising biz and not always guaranteed to be in my office or anywhere that has a microwave. Mcdonalds Classic chicken sandwiches, are only 500 or so cals, and have a decent amount of protein in them, so i use it as my standby lunch meals. Breakfast is the same. if i dont have time to cook in the morning, i'll stop at somewhere like dunkin donuts for egg and cheese on a whole wheat bagel. 480ish calories and 25g of protein.

As long as it fits in your calorie requirements, and you're keeping your protein levels up, its not a huge deal. Its more important when bulking to eat cleaner avoid fat gains.
    Jan 26th to Apr 15th - Cut from 185lbs to 173lbs (-8% bodyfat)
    April 18th - started 6 week bulk.

emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    does no one care about the amount of fat and sugar they intake? yes it's important to be under your calorie count and high in protein but you should try to intake the least amount of fat and sugar

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emmy813 View Post
    does no one care about the amount of fat and sugar they intake? yes it's important to be under your calorie count and high in protein but you should try to intake the least amount of fat and sugar
    Why?
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're taking in a lot of healthy fats, no big deal, that's good. if you're taking in a lot of saturated fats you should cut back a little. natural sugar in fruits and some dairy stuff seems to be perfectly ok, but when it comes to processed foods that have added sugar you should also try to limit that as much as possible. in the end, it may or may not have significant impact. moderation is and always will be the key.

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are comfortable fitting it in your diet here and there then go ahead. I think the problem really comes down to self control, having it once or twice a week can easily turn in to three to fives times a week because it tastes so good. I am only 3 weeks into my diet and do not feel comfortable doing it yet or even having a cheat meal at this point.
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    I was gonna say also, why waste the calories on non-diet pop, but you beat me too it.

But for shzti and giggles, we had a guy in our work crew who always sipped those big gulps all day long at work. When he switched to diet, he lost 12 lbs in one week.

I used to be a cocaholic, I force myself to enojy diet and got used to it. I was a real fatty then and my weight used to be 243 ish, months later I realized I was 223 with no other dietary changes, and did'nt gain anymore weight than that without the regular coke.

Could you become a "dietcocaholic?" lol
    I'm dietcocaholic. I've given up drinking alcohol, i've quit smoking, but i cannot quit the diet coke, it's ridiculous. i actually prefer it over the regular, the sugar in regular makes it too sharp in my opinion.

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CJ_ View Post
    I'm dietcocaholic. I've given up drinking alcohol, i've quit smoking, but i cannot quit the diet coke, it's ridiculous. i actually prefer it over the regular, the sugar in regular makes it too sharp in my opinion.
    Same thing with me....I've been drinking diet my whole life. I never had a craving for sugary beverages. I drink diet rite due to the no sodium.
    *Gorilla Biscuits crew*

emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) emmy813 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    Why?
    arent you on a cut? aren't you trying to lose fat? why would you put more fat than necessary into you body? your just making it harder to lose the fat and preserve your muscle.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emmy813 View Post
    arent you on a cut? aren't you trying to lose fat? why would you put more fat than necessary into you body? your just making it harder to lose the fat and preserve your muscle.
    Fat does not make you fat. It does not make it harder to lose fat. In fact, it helps regulate your testostorone levels which is pretty much the opposite of what you are asserting. Please hang out more in the nutrition section on this board.

vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I travel for my job and stay at a hotel mon-thu. I usually only eat at places where I can find nutrition facts and usually, Whole Foods (hot bar usually has some kind of skinless chicken in it and they post their ingredients).

Here are the places I eat at consistently:

1. Chipotle (Burrito Bowl no rice, black beans, fajita, double chicken, tomato and hot salsa)
    2. Chick Fil A (Chargrilled chicken sandwich and I put hot sauce on them)
    3. Chicken Out Rotisserie (Pulled Rotisserie Chicken, sometimes with BBQ sauce and steamed veggies)
    4. Pot Belly (Regular Turkey no cheese on thin wheat)
    5. For snacks, I throw in a cup of berries or to curb hunger sometimes, starbucks coffee with a little bit of soy milk.

I love diet soda so that's not an issue but I stop drinking soda after 3-4PM. Usually drink 2L of water with dinner.

You can make it work, you just have to TRACK and PLAN.