Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 22 years old myself, I think about breast implants all the time. I'm a full A cup off season and I don't even fit an A cup right now that I'm dieting for competition. I decided to wait till I'm in my 30's to get my implants because I don't have any kids and they haven't been stretched out at all. Maybe in my 30's they wont be as tight so the implants will fit better. ha ha I don't know if that's really true but it makes sense to me. I've also considered how breast implants look awesome when you're young but when you're older, the weight really does have an effect on your body and posture. Also, the incidence of breast cancer as you age increases dramatically. Anyways, I'm sure you've considered all of this... I believe it's your choice... you're buying them... and yeah, it's going to bring more attention to "the girls". I think his statements reveal some of his own insecurities. Instead of him embracing the idea and thinking, guys may look at my girl but she's with me, he's thinking guys may look which I don't want/ I have something to feel intimidated about. You're so young... I would not base any decisions based off of a boyfriend's opinion.
    ...When it gets uncomfortable, it's only time to push harder...

Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bubblegumkitty View Post
    hmmmm I wonder if she was at the Arnold this year... I went and I swear to you there was a girl there that had a butt just like this!!! and it didnt help that she wore pants that SERIOUSLY looked painted on... Jamie Eason actually posted pics of this girl's butt on her fb page talking about the seperation she had because in these pants she was wearing you could see her full crack and her butt was just insane!
    That girl definitely loves the attention, that outfit doesn't leave anything to the imagination. I would definitely break out the camera phone and snap a pic lol
    Celebrating the birth of my 3rd crotch dropping :)

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seems like you are just as insecure as your boyfriend for wanting implants
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And whether you choose to believe it or not, it is disrespectful to your boyfriend, who is perfectly fine with the way you are right now. Many many guys pick at their girlfriends and want them to look better constantly. It appears as though your boyfriend loves you for the way you are, and you're lucky for that. And you're basically just rejecting that to fulfill your own superficial desire. And yes, the question really is: who are you trying to impress?
    ^---That..

And.. OP is insecure and immature. Going to regret her stupid choices in life, but in the end they are hers to make.

I mean.. You cant tell everyone not to play with needles. Just like you cant explain to everyone that there are serious SERIOUS, SERIOUS risks involved with going under the knife. Putting your LIFE at risk to have your fun-bags made a little bigger... LOL total jokes.

When OP dies during surgery, of complications post surgery, or due to a violent gang rape by several large black men in an ally behind a Walmart. Dwarin will have proven that survival of the fittest still applies.

OP is not fit. She is a bimbo.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bear_Hunter View Post
    ^---That..

And.. OP is insecure and immature. Going to regret her stupid choices in life, but in the end they are hers to make.

I mean.. You cant tell everyone not to play with needles. Just like you cant explain to everyone that there are serious SERIOUS, SERIOUS risks involved with going under the knife. Putting your LIFE at risk to have your fun-bags made a little bigger... LOL total jokes.

When OP dies during surgery, of complications post surgery, or due to a violent gang rape by several large black men in an ally behind a Walmart. Dwarin will have proven that survival of the fittest still applies.

I think this wins the moronic post award for this thread. Gang rape because she had breast implants? Really.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I think this wins the moronic post award for this thread. Gang rape because she had breast implants? Really.
    This is why people think Canadians are stupid.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    This is why people think Canadians are stupid.
    hahahaha! I snorted water out of my nose when I read this.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^---That..

Who's Dwarin?

Dumbest post ever.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are anti-boyfriend remarks permitted??

:P
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Hunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Who's Dwarin?

Dumbest post ever.
    Darwin is a boss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

lol - Nori, it went right over his head.

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol - Nori, it went right over his head.
    Yep. Totally awesome.

BRB getting implants so I can be gang raped behind a Walmart.

Yep. Totally awesome.

BRB getting implants so I can be gang raped behind a Walmart.
    I wonder if it's only women with implants who get gang raped. I believe it was said that a C cup was what was wanted. I'm currently in my Fatty McFatterson phase and am a C cup naturally. Should I be worried? Will Dwarin's survivial of the fittest theory apply?

I'm still interested in seeing the Dwarin's theory. I suspect he copied it.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure why anyone would gang rape C cup implants at Wal-Mart when there's an unlimited selection of DDD+ and beyond scooting in & out the doors at all times. Hate to say it, but it's true. We've been back & forth every weekend this month trying to find some XL hoodies for the husband but alas... always sold out.

I wonder if it's only women with implants who get gang raped. I believe it was said that a C cup was what was wanted. I'm currently in my Fatty McFatterson phase and am a C cup naturally. Should I be worried? Will Dwarin's survivial of the fittest theory apply?

I'm still interested in seeing the Dwarin's theory. I suspect he copied it.
    Oh Sh!T Erin!!! You gonna get raped.

Where's that jpg when you need it?

He negged me for being a woman.
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Not sure why anyone would gang rape C cup implants at Wal-Mart when there's an unlimited selection of DDD+ and beyond scooting in & out the doors at all times. Hate to say it, but it's true. We've been back & forth every weekend this month trying to find some XL hoodies for the husband but alas... always sold out.
    www.peopleofwalmart.com

Must check it out. Too funny!!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't take long to find this fine specimen.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-...009/11/573.jpg

I think baby Jesus just cried a little. Did not know you could wear your tits front and rear facing, just like a carseat.

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    hahaha! I laughed, but this is soooo true...

Oh Sh!T Erin!!! You gonna get raped.

Where's that jpg when you need it?

He negged me for being a woman.
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

www.peopleofwalmart.com

Must check it out. Too funny!!
    Good thing I rarely go to Walmart. I was there the other day, though. I dodged the bullet that time.

BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you guys been together for 3 yrs and he still doesnt trust you? lulz

my girl wants breast implants as well but i tell her just leave ur body fake stuff on ur body is a turn off

maybe u should convince him u wont leave him for someone else.

^^^^^^^

Those are some big balls she's got.

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a similar dilemma of dieting down to a 32A when I was in my anorexic phase. It was very hard to find clothes that looked halfway decent and I did consider it, but then I thought it would get attention that I would not like from men. Plus being married, it just seemed like I was opening the door for something bad to happen, and I'm a competitive athlete so they would slow me down on the court.

Then I went in the hospital and gained 50 lbs in 3 months, and all of a sudden I became a D cup overnight. I've never had those so it was a shock to go from an A to a D literally overnight (now a C). Now I see how life is different this way in terms of how men interact with me. And they are slowing me down on the court! lol

But as I begin my transformation, who knows I might get down low again.

Regarding your boyfriend, I've seen some implants that most people wouldn't even know that are implants in clothes. I saw an aerobics instructor who could not have large implants because of her job, and she's maybe a B cup now and looks awesome, but yes at her low body fat (6 pack), its hard to have those naturally.

It's the gals who get implants and then show them off with every top being SUPER low cut, I think that is what he is envisioning and if you explain to him that you won't do that, then he might calm down. Now some men aren't attracted to implants at all, and some men love them, but you shouldn't base your decisions on what someone may or may not like because we're all different.
    Last edited by momwithmuscle; 03-25-2011 at 11:46 AM.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, I'm 37 and got breast implants when I was 27. (They'll be 10 years old in June, happy birthday girls!) Like you, I was a 32A and got them because I was tired of being flat-chested though I was happy with the rest of my body. I'll give you some tips based on the last decade of my experience with implants:

1. Ignore anything any man says about implants. Period. They're not getting them, you are. Some might like them, some won't, some think women who have fake racks are shallow and vain, but in the end, who the hell cares what they think? There are 3 billion men in the world. Most of them aren't even going to *see* your breasts, much less know you well enough to be a judge of your character, much less get close enough to develop an opinion on whether they think your boobs feel real enough to them. Don't even waste your time.

2. Your boobs will not sag (unless you're super-sizing them and going for D-cups) and you will not regret your decision. Especially since you've been planning on it this long and have a perfectly realistic idea of how this will change your physique. If you're like me and a jillion other women who've gotten implants, getting implants will simply eradicate that insecurity for you. You will no longer look in the mirror and think, "Man, if only..." You won't even think about it anymore. It'll be like a bill that's been paid off--you will consider it "mission accomplished" and focus on more important things.

3. The next time your boyfriend says you're going to be shallow and look for more attention from men, tell him you don't appreciate his attacks on your character, and if he doesn't trust you by now after 3 years of dating, then he should GTFO. Tell him the surgery date is set and you don't want to hear any more about his whiny insecure bullsh*t. (I'm not kidding.)

4. And the reason WHY you're not going to put up with his whiny insecure bullsh*t is because having the surgery will not change you as a person. It won't make you shallow. It won't make you seek more attention from men, although you will certainly go through a period where you might enjoy the low-cut tops and bikinis that have been denied you up until this point--this is NORMAL and everyone does it. However, this is no more attention-seeking and shallow than when any woman with your breast size does it, so don't even let someone try to accuse you of "seeking attention" when you dress like everyone else dresses.

5. And finally, unless you're super-sizing them and throwing away every shirt that doesn't have a neckline that reaches your navel, once you've had them for a year or two (if even that long), people are just not going to pay attention. Seriously. I went from a 32A to a large 34B and TWO WEEKS after I had surgery, I was wearing a club top (at a club, appropriately enough) and people who knew me well didn't even notice I suddenly had breasts, and that was when my boobs were at their most fake-looking (which goes away almost completely after about a year). Certainly for the last several years, nobody has ever once assumed my breasts were fake. I had to tell them.

I mean, look at my avatar. There I am in regular street clothes. They look fake to you? Do I look like I'm attention-seeking? No, I look like every other woman in the world and so will you.

Get the surgery, enjoy being a member of the club and go on with your life. If your boyfriend has a problem with it, dump him. The pattern of blaming you and making you responsible for his happiness is a bunch of BS and you shouldn't put up with one second of it. And this has nothing to do with your surgery, and everything to do with his inability to trust you and his need to turn your relationship into a competition. Even if you never get a boob job, he would find something else to make you feel sh*tty about (you getting an advanced degree, making more money, working for a bigger company, doesn't matter what) and you don't want to stick around with someone who treats you that way.

As long as you've picked a good surgeon and have a realistic goal in mind, you're set. I hope the next few months goes by quickly for you.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If there was no recorded cases of botched boob jobs or mangled nipples ever recorded, I'd say go for it.

However...as a fan of porn.... fake boobs are instant turn off. Maybe people on the street won't always know they are fake, but that's not where it counts anyhow.

There are so many variables to getting MAJOR surgery like this. There is a possibility of it making you very ill. Something that you can never take back unless you pay to have them removed. Sometimes...."what you want most in life is not what you NEED most in life".

I simply cannot understand anyone who decides at 14 they want boobs....????

You don't think guys want bigger dicks? There's no fix for small dicks and if there was, I bet most guys would be too scared to mess with it anyways.

Sure you don't have to live with small boobs.... but dang.... What they put into you is not real.....your BF likes you now....if he wanted a big chested girl, wouldn't he have went for that????

I for one like big boobs, but they must be REAL.... I'd rather a girl have small real boobs, than fake big ones....and this is most men now.

But first and foremost, if I was your BF, I'd just say it'sa risk that isn't worth taking. A porn star just died because she had to many boobs jobs...like 6....and the last one killed her. You never know.

I don't know why any women would want a boob job if it's NOT to impress a man unless she's gay and loves huge tits. Eventually you will not care about looks and they won't look good, they will look bad and you'll probably need another 5-10k to get them out. YIKES....

Unless you wanna be an actress or porn star....how will this change your life so much that it's worth the risks involved? At least that much I am curious about.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, addendum to my previous post:

Definitely don't listen to a guy when he prefaces his statement with, "Well, I watch a lot of porn, and..."

What dudes think is entirely irrelevant to the situation. They are not women and they don't have an appreciation for what goals women strive for in achieving their ideal body. Even when a guy talks about achieving his ideal body for his own satisfaction whether people are attracted to it or not, he simply cannot conceive that a woman might wish to do the same thing. They just don't get it. Don't waste your time trying to explain it.

bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^LMAO!!!!! I agree the sentence "well, I watch a lot of porn," signed sealed and delivered his spot in the "ignore everything I say" category.
    "If you can't take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best."

In other words when I get cut all you boys out there who thought you were too good for me...YOU CAN EAT YOUR HEART OUT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fat loss journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133104993
    Infinite Labs log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=656930103#post656930103

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys watch alot of porn...that's a fact.....

What it reels down to...is simple. You weed out the body types you do or don't like and find out what really turns you on. The majority of the guys I've read about on forums don't like fake boobs. There must be a reason for that no?

I was being honest and that somehow turns into a negative...serving your own purpose.

By alot, I don't mean in insane amount...I've come to conclusions by watching enough to where not ALOT of things simply turn me on. In fact..most times I come to fantasize about my girlfriend instead. I mean, nothing beats the real thing.

But feel free to ignore the facts about scarred nipples and women becoming sick after they get breast implants.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    Guys watch alot of porn...that's a fact.....

What it reels down to...is simple. You weed out the body types you do or don't like and find out what really turns you on. The majority of the guys I've read about on forums don't like fake boobs. There must be a reason for that no?

I was being honest and that somehow turns into a negative...serving your own purpose.

By alot, I don't mean in insane amount...I've come to conclusions by watching enough to where not ALOT of things simply turn me on. In fact..most times I come to fantasize about my girlfriend instead. I mean, nothing beats the real thing.

But feel free to ignore the facts about scarred nipples and women becoming sick after they get breast implants.
    Im sure she isn't interested in going from a AA to a F cup man. Age 37 I doubt you are really this picky in real life lol

#winning

Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    Yes, some might like it, but again--so what? Some do, some don't. What does that have to do with anything? The OP wants breast implants. The important thing is that SHE likes them, not that anybody else likes them. Especially "the majority of guys I've read about on a forum". Who would ever make a life-changing and major decision based on that? Who the hell would even give 1/10th of a crap if guys on a forum like your boobs? Nobody I know.

Again, I *have* breast implants, and have had them for 10 years. I know the risks, the percentages of complications, and the likelihood of scarring, because I did my research before surgery. And I have a decade of personal experience of living with implants every single day. You, on the other hand, have watched a lot of porn. My experience > your experience.

Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chodester has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CHRSTNA View Post
    everyone grows up a lot and changes at 22. youre still learning who you are (believe it or not) and are still very malleable. there IS a good chance that new types of attention will change your behavior. new opportunities may arise that were previously closed, etc etc

your bf has a very good point. MANY women change, and to think that you are somehow immune to that change is very arrogant.

it is very easy to say that he is "insecure" or "childish", but the simple fact is that your behavior WILL change. look at every other woman who has gotten them. he is looking at REAL life situations and it scares him.

he obviously loves you, he is obviously worried that the changes that WILL happen will leave him in the dust.

if you like him and want a future with him, you need to take his feelings into account VERY strongly.

he obviously cares you for you, he isnt yelling at you about them or threatening you. he is having a mature dialog about his concerns.

i feel for him :/
    The only post in this thread that makes sense and it is being ignored.