g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help guys with jack3d !

hey guys need help with jack3d after effects. i just got through working out. i took jack3d for pre workout, after a few minutes later i started to feel a tignling, itching sensation on my hands, face and legs. this is just me second time taking this product, the first time i dindt feel anyting like that. when i started to workout, the tingling itching sensation went away. Can somebody explain why this is? thanx guys!

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by g3tripp3dx3 View Post
    hey guys need help with jack3d after effects. i just got through working out. i took jack3d for pre workout, after a few minutes later i started to feel a tignling, itching sensation on my hands, face and legs. this is just me second time taking this product, the first time i dindt feel anyting like that. when i started to workout, the tingling itching sensation went away. Can somebody explain why this is? thanx guys!
    Its a side effect from Beta alanine that is in the product. I'm too lazy to look up the mechanism behind it, but its not anything to worry about. Goes away after a few uses.
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

aleexhouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by g3tripp3dx3 View Post
    r i started to feel a tignling, itching sensation on my hands, face and legs. this is just me second time taking this product,
    I don't know if there is Beta Alanine in Jack3d, but it's something that can be causes by it. It will go away with time.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As mentioned, it's merely a side effect of the Beta Alanine ingredient. It's called parasthesia, and is completely harmless. You will grow tolerant to this with continued use.

g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3tripp3dx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx guys im just getting starrted with the supplements .
    im sure iam thankful!

Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've also been using this product. I thought the tingles were the 1,3 DM, didn't realize it was B-A.

I just laugh it off, and it goes away as soon as I start hitting it.