Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 39581
    NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NeloAngelo's BodySpace

What are some good ice breakers for chicks at parties (Serious or report) :)

I'm having some problems breaking the ice with some girls at parties. Seems that they have their defenses up high because every douchebag is trying to hook-up and just comes up to them and says, "Hey!!! What's going on!?"

What I am looking for is something to disarm them and make them easier to converse to. Wingman isn't an option, because, and I don't mean to sound arrogant, am the alpha of my group and most of my guy buddies are either spoken for or are pussies.

How can I go up to them without looking like a creeper/rapist/stalker? My girl buddies often come up to me and tell me that this guy over here is being creepy (he is sitting next to them randomly, probably brushing against them and not saying too much).

I know it depends on the girl's personality, but I am kind of a perfectionist, so I am always looking for ways to better my game. Serious replies only, please. Thanks!

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18955
    bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbacn123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bbacn123's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    I am the alpha of my group and most of my guy buddies are either spoken for or are pussies.
    Sounds like a weak gorup if your the Alpha and dont know how to approach any girls at a party. Usually girls are looking to hook up as much as guys at a party so its generally fairly easy (if she finds you attractive that is). Ive had girls approach me before at parties by saying things like "I don't think we've met yet, im ______" and these are the types of lines i generally go with too when im interested in someone. The opening line should just be something simple. I think too many guys put too much emphasis on it. It's what follows as to whether or not you are gonna get laid that night, not so much the opening line.

Stats: 6'1", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2331
    Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000) Callagher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Callagher's BodySpace
    Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Waiting to Procrastinate DaJager_Meister's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6832
    DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DaJager_Meister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DaJager_Meister's BodySpace
    wanna f*ck?

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BodyPoints: 10355
    LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LethalOnGuitarZ's BodySpace

BodyPoints: 9492
    Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gibblets's BodySpace
    "Hey YOU! How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"I dunno"

"Enough to break the ice!"
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

BodyPoints: 4696
    MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit MrBrain-'s BodySpace
    The main thing is body language. DOnt lean in, dont focus on one girl, make eye contact with the entire group, dont let girls wander off mindlessly...DRAW them in. Speak with complete confidence and if they **** test you...eg. 'why are you asking us this?' reframe it...'wow u are such a little **** (big smile), so anyways....

you: 'hey you guys seem like fun!...I gotta go in a sec, my friends are waiting for me but get this...*insert cool story that happened 2 you today*

you: so how do you guys all know eachother...normal game w.e that is for you.

P.S im still trying 2 find a really cool story but if u just wanna break the ice a half decent one will do.

An easy one that i have used DOES open sets although I dont really like it cose I reckon its always best to just say HI' and then random story/bust their balls type ****..

heres an easy opener that works though:

'Hey would you girls date a guy who lived in a tent?'

'what if it was a really cool tent.'

A funny one I have NOT USED but I have heard guys who use it saying its good as gold for getting a laugh.

'Hey I gotta ask you guys a really really important question, this is life or death thing (be really srious)...

Who would you rather date. Batman or Superman?

w.e they reply u say: I thought ud pick batman because/ you only picked batman because he has all those toys, you guys r such pervs!

but seriously anything works...**** using lines and opinion openers, cose the opener doesnt mean ****..its all the body language and what comes after that counts.
    Last edited by MrBrain-; 02-03-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    'I didn't know what to do, but she kept up with the sexual ass rubbing. My friend started yelling at me, and after like 10 ass rubs she began to pull her hips forward and slam her ass into me, hard. I stood there twiddling my thumbs and she kept doing it. She kept slamming, I kept twiddling. My friend groaned and shoved me her way, but I just stumbled. Her and her friends just walked off after that.'

Stats: 6'2", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3782
    COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) COBBER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit COBBER's BodySpace
    Here's a few of my goodies...

"Hey, nice shoes! Wanna F**k?" -not serious
    "Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"
    "Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?"
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156866583&p=1137270943#post1137270943

BodyPoints: 1649
    *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit *EM*'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    Sounds like a weak gorup if your the Alpha and dont know how to approach any girls at a party.

lmao
    Stop Crying in the MISC.

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BodyPoints: 10355
    LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LethalOnGuitarZ's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MrBrain- View Post
    The main thing is body language. DOnt lean in, dont focus on one girl, make eye contact with the entire group, dont let girls wander off mindlessly...DRAW them in. Speak with complete confidence and if they **** test you...eg. 'why are you asking us this?' reframe it...'wow u are such a little **** (big smile), so anyways....

you: 'hey you guys seem like fun!...I gotta go in a sec, my friends are waiting for me but get this...*insert cool story that happened 2 you today*

P.S im still trying 2 find a really cool story but if u just wanna break the ice a half decent one will do.

An easy one that i have used DOES open sets although I dont really like it cose I reckon its always best to just say HI' and then random story/bust their balls type ****..

A funny one I have NOT USED but I have heard guys who use it saying its good as gold for getting a laugh.

'Hey I gotta ask you guys a really really important question, this is life or death thing (be really srious)...

w.e they reply u say: I thought ud pick batman because/ you only picked batman because he has all those toys, you guys r such pervs!

but seriously anything works...**** using lines and opinion openers, cose the opener doesnt mean ****..its all the body language and what comes after that counts.
    I can't believe ANY of those ever worked. They just sound so pathetic... no offence... but I couldn't make any of those around here.

Registered Alter Ego Mr. Superman's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 20
    Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Mr. Superman's BodySpace

I think somebody has been watching Keys To The VIP...
    Man of Steel

MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBrain- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LethalOnGuitarZ View Post
    I can't believe ANY of those ever worked. They just sound so pathetic... no offence... but I couldn't make any of those around here.
    **** you, Ive used the tent opener cose its funny... AND IT DOES WORK. Its all about SHOWING u know its random and ur just being funny.

But I believe I also mentioned the fact that I use conventional openers. IF ur really a pussy u can even finish it with: 'well the reason i ask is, my friend is currently staying in byron and hes living in a tent and blah blah.

I think u need 2 realise that u can open with ANYTHING if uve got the rite vibe. U can open with

'hey that guys head looks like a balloon.'

and they will probably laugh, and ur in.

Originally Posted by Mr. Superman View Post
    I think somebody has been watching Keys To The VIP...
    If u noticed...on keys to the vip they open with random crap, and when thier body language and vibe is right THE GIRLS FRIGGEN OPEN. SOme guy was saying how he friggen has fake hair implants and w.e....girls prefer crazy funny and random 2.....

hi, wats ur name?

can I buy u a drink?

Can I be your bitch this evening? your so beautifull I felt compelled to demean mysself infront of your peers.
    Last edited by MrBrain-; 02-05-2007 at 06:51 AM.
    'I didn't know what to do, but she kept up with the sexual ass rubbing. My friend started yelling at me, and after like 10 ass rubs she began to pull her hips forward and slam her ass into me, hard. I stood there twiddling my thumbs and she kept doing it. She kept slamming, I kept twiddling. My friend groaned and shoved me her way, but I just stumbled. Her and her friends just walked off after that.'

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39638
    captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit captainhorseboy's BodySpace
    the question about the tent is awesome and i will use it

you can pull that **** off if you have a goofy personality that works with people
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Registered Alter Ego Mr. Superman's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 20
    Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Superman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Mr. Superman's BodySpace
    **** you, Ive used the tent opener cose its funny... AND IT DOES WORK. Its all about SHOWING u know its random and ur just being funny.

But I believe I also mentioned the fact that I use conventional openers. IF ur really a pussy u can even finish it with: 'well the reason i ask is, my friend is currently staying in byron and hes living in a tent and blah blah.

I think u need 2 realise that u can open with ANYTHING if uve got the rite vibe. U can open with

'hey that guys head looks like a balloon.'

and they will probably laugh, and ur in.

If u noticed...on keys to the vip they open with random crap, and when thier body language and vibe is right THE GIRLS FRIGGEN OPEN. SOme guy was saying how he friggen has fake hair implants and w.e....girls prefer crazy funny and random 2.....

hi, wats ur name?

can I buy u a drink?

Can I be your bitch this evening? your so beautifull I felt compelled to demean mysself infront of your peers.
    I totally agree. But I think there are better things to say than something completely and utterly stupid and nonsensical (sp?)

The whole point is just to find an excuse to start a conversation. Whatever works, works. You are right- anything is better than "Can I buy you a drink".
    Man of Steel

*EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *EM* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit *EM*'s BodySpace
    I just be myself and it seems to work, women laugh, I laugh, HA-HA merry ****ing time.
    If you're gonna use an opener or a closer, use one you made yourself, half of the **** I see on those 'pua' type of threads, sound so freaking lame, I would lose repuation just from using it in public.
    Stop Crying in the MISC.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8858
    Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amel's BodySpace
    david deangelo
    Getting cut again

Stats: 5'10", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4662
    Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alex Cooper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Alex Cooper's BodySpace
    All you have to say is,

"Hey how's it going? You look familiar for some reason."
    "Like Me. Hate Me. I am just being me." - Edge

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." - Tony Robbins

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alcohol...

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5787
    kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kcomico's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheCore View Post
    Alcohol...
    cant go wrong there

------------
    try this one,
    you: Hi, my name is (PITTB) (or w.e your name is) what is yours "wait..."
    her: my name is ( I <3 PITTB) (or her name)
    ------------
    it normmaly works for me when you try talking to a girl,and then bring up a subject, then let them speak 8)

------------
    if they dont like you move on to the next one
    Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

-Below 30
    "If the girl is so amazing, how come she's not with you anymore?"

- Bas
    "Its only pain.. it can't hurt you"

BodyPoints: 668
    Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jacked_J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jacked_J's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    Sounds like a weak gorup if your the Alpha and dont know how to approach any girls at a party.
    Word. Sadly.

Openers I use:

-'hey you guys look like fun'

-Situational openers: 'dont you reckon that girl looks like the chick from species?'

- Hey I just skipped sooo many boring conversations to come talk to you guys. *insert any story, cold read (eg. u guys are fiesty blah blah)*

Visit *EM*'s BodySpace
    Openers I use:

-'hey you guys look like fun'

-Situational openers: 'dont you reckon that girl looks like the chick from species?'

- Hey I just skipped sooo many boring conversations to come talk to you guys. *insert any story, cold read (eg. u guys are fiesty blah blah)*
    lol @ thinking 'you look like fun' is going to not weird a girl out.
    Stop Crying in the MISC.

Registered User larry longprong's Avatar
    larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) larry longprong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no offense but alot of those ice-breakers are real strange and would probably freak girls out

with me, i strike up conversation with a mate about something interesting nearby, and either attempt to include chicks in it, or they will just say something without being asked. IT actually works quite well

Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1901
    Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Yoda200sx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Yoda200sx's BodySpace
    use the one from the keys to the vip
    "haha, its kinda embarassing but i almost wore the same thing" that always gets a response, but seriously, smile... subconciously it dis-arms them and their brain makes them think 'they mean me no harm'...
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

I rep back!

You ain't squat, till you squat!

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 44445
    kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kalagan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit kalagan's BodySpace

+

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INSANEREACH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cannot believe no one has mentioned the old classic.

You need pair of stout shoes rather than trainers or you be fuked.
    Also a drink with ice in it.

Go up to the harlot in question tap her on the arm so you have her full attention. Then drop the glass on the floor and stamp on it. Then say

'see I've broken the ice , If you want to shag me you better by me another drink'

see smooth as fuk. PS I have never used this line but apparently it has very good reviews.

Originally Posted by *EM* View Post
    lol @ thinking 'you look like fun' is going to not weird a girl out.
    http://mehow.tv/video/indexFull.php

Bachelorette set 1 Video.

Need any more proof? try it urself.

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6429
    ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ebes22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ebes22's BodySpace
    easy. If a girl is making solid eye contact from across the room, just stay talking to your friends and give her a head movement that says "come over." Like the left to right come over here head nod. If she's interested, she will blush and come over or will do something to tell you to go to her.

If you don't like that (which does work) go up to her and say something off the norm like "nice shoes" or "hey does this button up make me look fat?" It doesn't matter what you say, as long as it is different than what every other dude there is saying to her.
    greenz owed to:
    cRod (spread)
    Finch99 (spread)

Stats: 6'2", 233 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19881
    Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kirby28 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kirby28's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Gibblets View Post
    "Hey YOU! How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"I dunno"

"Enough to break the ice!"
    "Fat Penguin"

"What?!?!"

"I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39638
    captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit captainhorseboy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by larry longprong View Post
    no offense but alot of those ice-breakers are real strange and would probably freak girls out
    no one bats 1000 man

guys who hook up a lot also fail a lot and dont sweat it
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast