Registered User CheezPizza12344's Avatar
    CheezPizza12344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Bellyfat Shredding Workout

- Hello all,

During the summer, I had been trying to do a workout program called "Abs" on iPhone in order to reduce my bellyfat percentage and make my abs visible. Although it has worked to some extent, I have noticed that my bottom abs are completely covered in fat, to the point which there an incredible amount of fat covering my lower abs while my upper abs are very visible. Do you guys have any suggestions as to an ab workout that will rapidly shred bellyfat and make my abs very visible?

- Thanks,
    Cheez

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Workouts don't shed fat; they simply burn calories. There is literally no program that burns belly fat. Fat is burned from eating less or moving more, but you can't target where fat is removed from.

How many calories you eat vs how many you burn is literally the only thing controlling weight loss vs gain.

davisj3537,
    Thank you so much for your response! My new question would be: what is the best workout to burn the most amount of calories?

Thanks,
    Cheez

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Cardio burns the most calories, but many people find it dreadful. Sprinting burns more calories than walking...so on and so forth. You can do intense cardio for an hour a day and burn maybe 500 calories OR you could simply eat 500 calories less and accomplish the same goal. I find it a LOT easier to eat less than exercising.

I would suggest you check out the nutrition sticky written by emma leigh. It explains calorie basics and roughly how much you should be eating for varying goals in mind.

Thank you so much davisj3537!

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CheezPizza12344 View Post
    what is the best workout to burn the most amount of calories?
    It's the wrong question. Training is done to practice and get better, and to achieve progress at the thing that is trained. For example taking a run or training with weights. While training one will increase calories burned over sitting on the couch due to the activity, good stuff that comes along free. Set up a proper diet to support the body, and training. Create calorie deficit or surplus to increase or decrease weight.

Worrying about fat burning tummy toning workouts sometimes leads people to quit the gym. You see these poor folks doing 30 minute side bend workouts for a few weeks, they get next to no results, get dejected, and give up all too often. It's sad to see, as they could have done so much better if they say read the sticky topics in this forum.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justice87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately, no way to spot reduce fat without cosmetic surgery. I would suggest looking into keto, intermittent fasting, and LISS cardio in the AM. This has worked for me, but there are many other ways to lose BF as well...

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Calorie deficit is all you need, no need to complicate things.
    Eat the damn yolk.