Closed Thread
    Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

need roid/PH help(srs)

first of all are PH the same as roids? also are there any legal ones out there or do I need to know "that guy". Can anyone recommend a PH for a first time user? also, one that doesnt have that side effect that gives me permanent women nipples.

also do you put on more mass with the same amount of work, or they only work if you hit the gym every single day?

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pitiful View Post
    first of all are PH the same as roids? also are there any legal ones out there or do I need to know "that guy". Can anyone recommend a PH for a first time user? also, one that doesnt have that side effect that gives me permanent women nipples.

also do you put on more mass with the same amount of work, or they only work if you hit the gym every single day?
    PH is half the strength of a steroid. Its termed PH for powered half. You basically have to know the guy. However, luck may have it, that I am the guy. I would definitely recommend injections. Just put them into the body part that you want to grow the most, and then give it like 12-98 minutes for it to start making the muscle hard and big. Then you can work out, or not work out, and you will gain about 15 pounds of LBM a week. Only mexicans get women nipples, so I wouldn't worry about that, unless you're mexican. Then you have to use an avocado spread. But the side effects are avoidable.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pitiful has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by peterloveslubey View Post
    PH is half the strength of a steroid. Its termed PH for powered half. You basically have to know the guy. However, luck may have it, that I am the guy. I would definitely recommend injections. Just put them into the body part that you want to grow the most, and then give it like 12-98 minutes for it to start making the muscle hard and big. Then you can work out, or not work out, and you will gain about 15 pounds of LBM a week.
    i know ph is prohormone , and nice attempt at trolling

RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peterloveslubey View Post
    PH is half the strength of a steroid. Its termed PH for powered half. You basically have to know the guy. However, luck may have it, that I am the guy. I would definitely recommend injections. Just put them into the body part that you want to grow the most, and then give it like 12-98 minutes for it to start making the muscle hard and big. Then you can work out, or not work out, and you will gain about 15 pounds of LBM a week. Only mexicans get women nipples, so I wouldn't worry about that, unless you're mexican. Then you have to use an avocado spread. But the side effects are avoidable.
    Mind=Blown

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah dude you're confused, ph is prohormone, PH is powered half steroids (what you want, but since im the guy I can hook up FULL powered), and pH is a test for acidity/basic solutions.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://tunedsports.com/

Start researching here.

Delete this thread. It is against the rule.

☠☠ Go Pokes ☠☠

Oklahoma Bad Ass

US Navy brah

RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000)
    well. PH is hella toxic. you must take breaks becuse of this and a prostate/live cleanse would be smart. Only reason is cause its all oral. picture your liver and stuff cleaning out 3 doses of that every day for 12 weeks.. IMO buy TEST in large quantities and say your on cell tech bro. JK JK. go Naty. its the best.. you dable in the black market and who knows if you will want to come back.. probably make a home movie about how your arm exploded or something... 0o

Originally Posted by OneStepCloser View Post
    http://tunedsports.com/

Start researching here.

Delete this thread. It is against the rule.
    how do i delete thread thanks

OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Edit first post. delete message

☠☠ Go Pokes ☠☠

Oklahoma Bad Ass

US Navy brah

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PHs are ****

man up and inject the sh!t, not particularly difficult to do either
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4lock
    "How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"- Based God
    "These hoes ain't loyal"- Bill Clinton