Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimonDi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A girl cuts herself and posts a video about it.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...ddr7E6739XRbyW

This is seriously **** top... Life is **** to everyone, but some like to make a deal out of it.

Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd smash her

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SimonDi View Post

This is seriously **** top... Life is **** to everyone, but some like to make a deal out of it.
    oh well i will still smash her then dump her ass. LOL!
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fabalous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by marcoecon View Post
    oh well i will still smash her then dump her ass. LOL!
    then she'll post another vid of her cutting herself and be like lolsmash me moar

GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Felt bad at first but then i rememberd that pretty much every girl from my school had a 'cutting' stage, just to get attention. Makes me rage OP.
    Half man, half troll...

Living the misc dream since 09!

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fabalous View Post
    then she'll post another vid of her cutting herself and be like lolsmash me moar
    just hope when i smash her she doesn't cut my dick or will smash her face in.

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol @ tmisc only caring that she's cute.

Myself included.

She's pretty smashable.

$

Raw92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raw92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tbh that's a scratch not a cut T_T... all ways remember go along the road not across

ABB24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    she's bringing it on herself by being a sad loner. People like this piss me off... there's people like you in high school no matter how odd you are. Find a group of friends and stop complaining. People only make fun of this girl cause she acts weird and **** probably...

Everyone has a few people that hate them, cutting herself is not doing anything to help her cause, it's probably just making it worse/adding something else they can make fun of her for.
    Maxes to come

Bench - 195 lbs 4 x 5 reps (not focusing too much here, love the lift, though)
    Squat - 200 lbs 4 x 10 reps (NEEDS to go up)
    Deadlift - 205 lbs 3 x 10 reps (need to up this too, not as much as squat though)

Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why does she need to let everyone know that she has cut herself? Bitch needs to go sort her life out.
    I always rep back.

[IIFYM]

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol she looks fine to me, give her a fat cawk in her mouth and she'll turn happy real quick.

I love people who "cut themselves" because someone called them fat, ugly, slutty, fake etc.

Dumb bitches...if anything stick a needle in your arse, lift heavy weights, and become one of the biggest/strongest around...doesn't that sound better then "cutting" yourself ..

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    obv no need to do that but still poor girl shes cute 2
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn near every girl has a cutting stage to get attention. dumb bishes. would smash

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why cut yourself? To show that you are suffering, to show your hurt feelings or or how much those words made you hate yourself...?
    "He came, he conquered, he kicked ass" - Some dude described Arnie.

I got negged by a douche with 180k+ rep... feels****ingbadman.jpg
    I'm back from band camp... Who knew that same douche had a mod acc?

Rep powah of off the chart.

MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Postal2aw View Post
    Why cut yourself? To show that you are suffering, to show your hurt feelings or or how much those words made you hate yourself...?
    I think they do it cause they feel they deserve to be in pain or something like that. Obvs the people that do it are a little messed in the head.

But I digress, wouldsmash/10, always had a thing for scene girls
    iRepBack. 1K +

Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meowingtons is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you're actually depressed or feeling some emotional pain, cutting yourself makes it feel slightly better. It's just another way of letting it out; like writing a song or whatever.

I've never done it, but have had it explained to me by someone who did.
    Tetrahydrocannabinol

Location: Calgary, Remand Correctional Center, Unit D1, Alberta, Canada
    Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Typycal 13-15 year old female bull****,
    just more proof that all women are insane
    ***** I REP BACK PM ME*****

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Postal2aw View Post
    I heard from people that use to do it that to deal with emotional pain, they replaced it with physical pain. They gave me this example, which didn't make to much sense to me, but it went like this,
    If I hit you on your arm
    Then hit you as hard as I can in the face. You feel the face injury rather than the arm.
    Not the greatest example, but who cares?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (â—£_â—¢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No matter how many times i see people doing this,, I never ****ing understand why they do it.
    -Without the sour you wouldn't appreciate the sweet
    -When you are going through hell, keep going
    -Chan Family Crew

Originally Posted by SimonDi View Post

it would be even more sick if she starts to cut her pussy open LOL!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They cut themselves for attention.

lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont get do something constructive and get nude,

Originally Posted by lastaftershock View Post
    why dont get do something constructive and get nude,
    i would want her to suck all teen misc members' cock than cut herself. at least she can be loved by us for the time tat she sucking on ur dicks. LOL!

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    shes pretty hot
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shes cute but she needs a pyschiatrist or something cause she needs to develop some thicker skin
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would want her to suck all teen misc members' cock than cut herself. at least she can be loved by us for the time tat she sucking on ur dicks. LOL!
    I'll go first,, you guys can have the sloppy 2nds.
    -Without the sour you wouldn't appreciate the sweet
    -When you are going through hell, keep going
    -Chan Family Crew

RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAWhe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn she's cute though. Lol
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131773203

kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    make it happen, im in.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very hot, would smash. Not real cuts though, real cuts go down the arm and last for about a month or two.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    Very hot, would smash. Not real cuts though, real cuts go down the arm and last for about a month or two.
    down the road=suicidal

across the road=emotionally f*cked up.

anyway, I would smash.

Makin emo people happy since 1992. Yes, I've been f*ckin ho's since the day I was born.