Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 4273
    lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Level 50 Operative Checking in!
    How do you like operative brah? Give me your opinion!

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love it.

Closest thing to my rogues but he also has some crazy skills.

He does awesome burst *** with some nasty DoT's straight out of stealth, can stun and heal in a pinch, has some cool AOE abilities....all around I love this guy.

Also I LOVE that barely anyone is playing them. I think the next highest level operative is like 33 right now.....meanwhile there is like 90 "Sith" characters above 30.

lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lostskittles View Post
    kinda freaked out by the replies in this thread.

want to know if my rig can run it after i just spent 1200 specifically for this game, i havent bought it yet because im at my aunts for christmas.

rig specs:

6950 2gb gpu
    8 gbs ram
    i5 2500k cpu

should i be getting max graphics?

thanks brahs
    please answer will rep
    U of Ark crew

lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    please answer will rep
    Yes it will max it just fine.

lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) lostskittles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank god!

was seriously freaking out haha
    U of Ark crew

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hormel View Post
    UI sucks
    World feels empty
    PvP isn't fun
    Que's
    No LFG tool

some more, basically from what I've read the game feels a lot like a watered down WoW in space , I'm personally not trying to knock the game, haven't gotten to play it yet, but idk, game kinda feels like Rift to me, big hype, then a ton of negative reviews on the message boards, and the game dies 2 months later.. Sure it's only $50 down the drain, but I don't want to throw away money
    UI isn't very good, agreed. But, it also just launched, and no add ons have come around yet. So that can only improve.
    The world feels empty because they have 3-8 instances of every single world. This was done to ensure a smooth launch, mainly on the first few planets. They have said that they will phase out these instances in the coming future, so the worlds will look more and more populated.
    PvP isn't fun is a relative term. What someone might find fun someone else might think sucks. Also, you have to remember, people who suck at PvP probably won't find it fun.
    Queues will go away as they increase server capacity to show what is considered "full". (from what I understand, if I'm wrong someone please correct me) But from what I've understood, they've made the servers show full around 30-50% capacity and started queues to encourage players to fill out all of the other lighter servers so everyone doesn't hoard onto 3-4 servers because they think theirs might be empty.
    There is a LFG option in the WHO menu where you can flag yourself as LFG and put a comment to say which missions you are LFG. The problem is, most people don't know this, so it is very uner utilized.

In the end, what I've always learned about video games (and movies and TV shows...basically any form of entertainment) is to try it yourself and see if you like it. That really is the only way you can know.

Just do yourself a favor and try not to compare it to WoW. WoW has had 7 years to fully polish it's gameplay and is basically a completely different game from when it launched.

please answer will rep
    I'm not the best person to ask about specs, sorry bro. Hopefully someone else can chime in for you.
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

thank god!

was seriously freaking out haha
    There are not many games out that that setup can't max and MMO's are not graphically intensive games by nature.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love it.

He does awesome burst *** with some nasty DoT's straight out of stealth, can stun and heal in a pinch, has some cool AOE abilities....all around I love this guy.

Also I LOVE that barely anyone is playing them. I think the next highest level operative is like 33 right now.....meanwhile there is like 90 "Sith" characters above 30.
    Thanks to you and the other for replys, if/when I do get it, i think I'm going to make a Marksman Sniper, I hear they are one of the last played classes, which I like, my first 60 char in WoW was a druid and I made him because after playing for 2 weeks I never ever saw druids running around.

Any body got any tips on a Sniper? I never played a range char that wasn't a caster, another reason I'm choosing sniper because it's a role that I haven't played much, so it will be "new"
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    please answer will rep
    just now upgraded to a GTX560Ti
    But my CPU is a E8400 with 4GB RAM

playing on everything at high at 1920x1080..
    FPS dips to 20s in the fleet and crowded cities but playable..

So you shouldnt have any problem..

I'd say just get 16GB RAM since it will only cost you $30 or so more..

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Hormel View Post
    Any body got any tips on a Sniper? I never played a range char that wasn't a caster, another reason I'm choosing sniper because it's a role that I haven't played much, so it will be "new"
    snipers groce lol

i'm thinking for me personally marauder/jugg, or a sorcerer. lol hopefully the sorcerers aren't squishy as fuk like the ones in warcraft. i hated those
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    snipers groce lol

i'm thinking for me personally marauder/jugg, or a sorcerer. lol hopefully the sorcerers aren't squishy as fuk like the ones in warcraft. i hated those

most of the time caster classes are squishy and high damage, this game is no different

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    snipers groce lol

Got a 33 sorc and they are pretty squishy if you just stand around taking a beating, BUT have great surviveability if played correctly.

A few key skills - shield. Seems to absorb a **** TON of damage, tooltip doesn't say how much but it looks to be 20-30% of your hp and you can cast it every 30s or so. So it's crucial to have that shield up at all times. Then there's your stun, aoe knockback, slow, and sprint ability.

Generally what I do is if I start taking ranged damage I'll LOS myself. Ranged classes on the other side of the lines aren't going to chase you down cause that means they'd run into your melee, they'll just switch to a move convenient target. Then you can just pop back out and re-engage.

Assassins and jedi knights like to target me a lot. You can dominate these guys pretty well by kiting them. If stun is up pop a stun, run away while casting your insta casts, then hit your channeled lightning spell which slows them 50%. You can usually get full cast off before they reach you. Then when they get to you use one of your other escapes, either the aoe knockback, or the sprint, or the slow and just keep kiting. Between your shield and your escapes I can always take a melee class in 1v1 with no problems, usually without even dropping below 90%.

So yeah sorcs are super squishy if you just stand around and take punishment, but if you use all your abilities they're damn good. I heal most warzones now but when I used my madness *** spec I'd routinely hit 270k damage.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man i hope this is good.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    kinda freaked out by the replies in this thread.

want to know if my rig can run it after i just spent 1200 specifically for this game, i havent bought it yet because im at my aunts for christmas.

rig specs:

6950 2gb gpu
    8 gbs ram
    i5 2500k cpu

should i be getting max graphics?

thanks brahs
    ya i think so. my graphics card is a step under that and my processor is an older amd 4x. the graphic requirements are not very high. check here though:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

_HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500)
    To those lv 50 already, im jelly... I have 3d 2h logged and only lv 36... Mainly questing. Tips?
    Last edited by _HungryWolf_; 12-23-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was gonna get it this weekend but tons of people on other forums are saying how its essentially wow in space and pvp is garbage. How true is this. I dont wanna wastemoney on another aoc/war/rift.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    Was gonna get it this weekend but tons of people on other forums are saying how its essentially wow in space and pvp is garbage. How true is this. I dont wanna wastemoney on another aoc/war/rift.

haters gon hate

i recommend/10

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    WoW didnt add the option to trade BoP within the group until the end of BC...

nope, everyones still unsure whether bioware will allow 3rd party addons

but honestly i hope so the UI is killing me and a threat meter and dp/s (they censor ***? da fuk...) meter would be nice for end game content
    I know, and they didn't add the ability to trade loot in a raid till like late in WoTLK wasn't it? I just think for taking so much from WoW, why didn't they implement some of the more innovative tools that it had, plus this is stuff you know the community is going to complain about it and get it into the game at some point. Just kinda silly IMO that they would not include that kinda stuff only to add it later on as some cool feature of a patch or expansion.

I think they will allow third party addons. I'm sure the community is calling for it and it could definitely use some addons for repositioning bars, resizing them etc. at the least.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    I know, and they didn't add the ability to trade loot in a raid till like late in WoTLK wasn't it? I just think for taking so much from WoW, why didn't they implement some of the more innovative tools that it had, plus this is stuff you know the community is going to complain about it and get it into the game at some point. Just kinda silly IMO that they would not include that kinda stuff only to add it later on as some cool feature of a patch or expansion.

I think they will allow third party addons. I'm sure the community is calling for it and it could definitely use some addons for repositioning bars, resizing them etc. at the least.

their damned if they do, damned if they dont....no matter what they do people will find a reason to complain

as far as 3rd party addons, wow did pretty well, but i could see something like what happened with rift (addon site had a java keylogger and about 35% of the account on rift were hacked) id rather them just make in house addons and release them to the public

DRIVEN | TO | WIN t3hlulzkiller's Avatar
    t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dave P, you're guns?!
    Founder of the Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Misc Guild
    Join the guild by following this link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5874/misc and clicking Apply!

**Contact me for rates on online personal training!!**

~OTC & PINKSHEET CREW~

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Got a 33 sorc and they are pretty squishy if you just stand around taking a beating, BUT have great surviveability if played correctly.

A few key skills - shield. Seems to absorb a **** TON of damage, tooltip doesn't say how much but it looks to be 20-30% of your hp and you can cast it every 30s or so. So it's crucial to have that shield up at all times. Then there's your stun, aoe knockback, slow, and sprint ability.

Generally what I do is if I start taking ranged damage I'll LOS myself. Ranged classes on the other side of the lines aren't going to chase you down cause that means they'd run into your melee, they'll just switch to a move convenient target. Then you can just pop back out and re-engage.

Assassins and jedi knights like to target me a lot. You can dominate these guys pretty well by kiting them. If stun is up pop a stun, run away while casting your insta casts, then hit your channeled lightning spell which slows them 50%. You can usually get full cast off before they reach you. Then when they get to you use one of your other escapes, either the aoe knockback, or the sprint, or the slow and just keep kiting. Between your shield and your escapes I can always take a melee class in 1v1 with no problems, usually without even dropping below 90%.

So yeah sorcs are super squishy if you just stand around and take punishment, but if you use all your abilities they're damn good. I heal most warzones now but when I used my madness *** spec I'd routinely hit 270k damage.
    I wish that damn shield lasted longer
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ulen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    I've played WOW for 2 months then played from time to time but I finally got bored, then played many many ****s (GW, AOC, etc) and finally RIFT for 1 month and it was cool with all the action but once again there was something missing (FOR ME).

So, the thing I like the most, that neither WOW or RIFT have (I don't remember other MMORPG's), is that SWTOR can really feels like a RPG and not just a MMO. Story telling is really good thanks to voice acting and you can really enjoy the idea to pay for it to have a nice multiplayer RPG experience for 1 month and you will probably want to finish the story line, and the best part is that is a MMO (obviously lol). There are awesome situations like for example: when some areas are overpopulated and everybody is harrasing the same place its feels freaking awesome and with a 5.1 surround system it feels really epic star wars experience.

It might have buggy UI, lack of a good LFG system, a PvP that's still broken, but right now I care more about the story that has motivated me to continue playing and it feels awesome, cool graphics.
    And I don't feel the world is empty, probably if you are level 50 it will feel empty because probably there are no more than 10%-20% (maybe less) of the server over lvl 40.

The game will evolve in to something amazing, Bioware & EA ain't retarded.

le recommend/10

Originally Posted by Ulen View Post
    I've played WOW for 2 months then played from time to time but I finally got bored, then played many many ****s (GW, AOC, etc) and finally RIFT for 1 month and it was cool with all the action but once again there was something missing (FOR ME).

So, the thing I like the most, that neither WOW or RIFT have (I don't remember other MMORPG's), is that SWTOR can really feels like a RPG and not just a MMO. Story telling is really good thanks to voice acting and you can really enjoy the idea to pay for it to have a nice multiplayer RPG experience for 1 month and you will probably want to finish the story line, and the best part is that is a MMO (obviously lol). There are awesome situations like for example: when some areas are overpopulated and everybody is harrasing the same place its feels freaking awesome and with a 5.1 surround system it feels really epic star wars experience.

It might have buggy UI, lack of a good LFG system, a PvP that's still broken, but right now I care more about the story that has motivated me to continue playing and it feels awesome, cool graphics.
    And I don't feel the world is empty, probably if you are level 50 it will feel empty because probably there are no more than 10%-20% (maybe less) of the server over lvl 40.

The game will evolve in to something amazing, Bioware & EA ain't retarded.

le recommend/10

this^ with the questing portion, for me is so immersive it really pulls u into your story line

not like wow where u dont even bother reading the quest description, u just scroll to bottom see how many of w/e item u need to collect and then hit accept quest and go do it.

never seen an mmo put such deep questing in its game, hopefully they can deliver this same portion of epicness in the end game material

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Level 50 Operative Checking in!

(Server first 50)

Its better than WoW was on launch and thats the most important thing for me

Not fair to compare to a 7 year work in progress.

Problem with WAR was it touted itself as being this revolutionary PvP based game that was going to be omfg awesome but once you got to max level it was just kinda meh.

We had cleared Lost Vale like 2 weeks after we all hit the level cap and were 6-manning keeps.

End game was horrible.
    Arnt u a proclaimed elitist? Yet playing a game more casual than WoW

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    Arnt u a proclaimed elitist? Yet playing a game more casual than WoW
    There's nothing casual about PvP if you want to go hardcore mode on it in SWTOR you can...

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _HungryWolf_ View Post
    To those lv 50 already, im jelly... I have 3d 2h logged and only lv 36... Mainly questing. Tips?
    Quest and PvP in between. Skip heroic quests if you can't find a group within a couple minutes. Skip Flashpoints. Log out in cantinas.
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you guys trying to speed through the game? You paid $60 and will pay $15 a month just to skip stuff and race to 50?
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

misc broscientist grad. jacko16's Avatar
    jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    Why are you guys trying to speed through the game? You paid $60 and will pay $15 a month just to skip stuff and race to 50?
    bodybuilding.com where most people want to be alpha and stand out through physical attributes

applies to video games too, we want to get to 50 so we can own phuckers and show off

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love it.

Are you Guns, brah?

As mentioned, this is the 1st MMORPG where the RPG part is emphasized this much. Think a happy medium between Mass Effect/KOTOR/Dragon Age and WoW/War.
    PVP isn't completely broken, and I still enjoy it. Almost all quests, especially Class Quests, give you non-loot incentives to complete. The story telling is great, and light/dark side options are often hilarious.

We need a list of Misc brahs screen names and Character names so we know who's who.

Beliedat: *******ron, 25 Merc.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love it.

Yea i started as an assasin, got bored, rolled operative, its gonna be my main now. Not sure hwy noone splayin em they fun as hell. I love the sound of the Shiv too heheh.

Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast