Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 4273
    WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WWUCasey View Post
    i know im a gay for asking, but can anyone give me cliffs on the game, or a pro/con comparison to wow? not sure if i should get back into an mmorpg, but i'm intrigued.
    shameless bump.
    If I wanna PVP like it's alterac valley circa 2007, am I good?
    Anything homoerotic posted above has probably been edited by PLANETGETLOW Crew

PC Bro Certified (C)2015 I neg on sight

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can some guys give an honest review of the game so far. I'm looking at the guys who have played for a few days.

On other forums I've been hearing alot of how its pretty much a WoW clone in Star Wars Clothes and that its just basically another Rift.

I'm really hesitant to buy because lately every MMO is praised in the first week while everyones in the "Honeymoon" phase and then it starts to drop.

_HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lv 29 sith jugg here, did condemimum last night was fun.. Waiting on QUe... Tanking seems kinda weird, 1 taunt 15 sec CD, 1 aoe attack, 1 aoe slow.. Seems like game designed for the weak adds to attack your group and you just keep aggro on elite? (yes i do switch mobs to hit them all) No complaints yet, and have never failed to clear a flashpoint/quest where grouping is involved, leads me to think its game design...

Lots of questing, last night i went to bed at 6am instead of 11am cause i didnt want to quest... Have yet to find anyone doing any type of grind group... (outside of flashpoints).

Beat World Boss "the grandfather" with a pick up raid was cool.. His stomp is a cone shape, so all *** stands on his back leg, with only tank in front of him. and healers several feet back from the tank. No one else will need heals

Later on in these flashpoints, (not sure how far you guys are.. you prolly already know) Your team gets perks based on your crafting skill. I.e Slicing gives shortcuts, and i saw on guy able to revive a robot to become his pet evn though we had full group, pretty coool

Got to lv 150 in synthweaving. then kept hearing how good slicing is. and its good for straight up cash.. Still kept Archaelogy and underworld mission training (both 140 or so in skill) though if i want to switch back to synthweaving..

*To the post above, the game is pretty good, im on a PVE server due to RL friends. So im missing the pvp experience. Its definatley quest heavy. I see these spots that would be good for grinding but again, seems no one on my server wants to grind
    Only annoying bug for me personally, is see'ing nodes on mini map and they are untargetable.. The condemomium (sP?) (4th flashpoint) last boss room sets you ablaze at times even if the encounter is not started

Hope to make 34-35 tonight.
    Last edited by _HungryWolf_; 12-20-2011 at 02:42 PM.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Siphilis View Post
    So what port nowhere has long ass ques or something, please tell me we arent gonna stay on a server we cant log on to

its pretty much any east coast pvp server

Siphilis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    its pretty much any east coast pvp server
    pretty fcking lame. Well ill be playing Lotro until i log in, bioware is gonna piss a lot of people off if they dont expand server caps

Siphilis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    btw you can get a mouse macro program and have it move your cursor every X seconds or minutes so u can stay on the server while afk, im gonna do it

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WWUCasey View Post
    shameless bump.
    If I wanna PVP like it's alterac valley circa 2007, am I good?
    Alterac Valley used to be fun when you would go to sleep at night, wake up, and get put right back into the same game.

Originally Posted by Siphilis View Post
    btw you can get a mouse macro program and have it move your cursor every X seconds or minutes so u can stay on the server while afk, im gonna do it
    And build up dat der /played while doing it.

_HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just tanked world boss trapjaw, was exhilirating as fuark.. 16 ppl... Won Purple Tank Generator.... 28 Str, 56 Endurance , 143 force power , 12 defense ratin. afterwards everyone like gjdm... This is y i love tank hehe

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _HungryWolf_ View Post
    Just tanked world boss trapjaw, was exhilirating as fuark.. 16 ppl... Won Purple Tank Generator.... 28 Str, 56 Endurance , 143 force power , 12 defense ratin. afterwards everyone like gjdm... This is y i love tank hehe
    GJDM!

With all the long ass queue everyone is getting it is a good thing I left my character afk with the arrow key taped down.

What is a good level to start pvping?

-edit-

Got a text from my bro that I got errored. FUUUU!!!

Oh well I won't be home for another 3 hours.
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 12-20-2011 at 04:13 PM.

SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    GJDM!

With all the long ass queue everyone is getting it is a good thing I left my character afk with the arrow key taped down.

What is a good level to start pvping?

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    554 in queue, mother****er.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _HungryWolf_ View Post
    Lv 29 sith jugg here, did condemimum last night was fun.. Waiting on QUe... Tanking seems kinda weird, 1 taunt 15 sec CD, 1 aoe attack, 1 aoe slow.. Seems like game designed for the weak adds to attack your group and you just keep aggro on elite? (yes i do switch mobs to hit them all) No complaints yet, and have never failed to clear a flashpoint/quest where grouping is involved, leads me to think its game design...

Lots of questing, last night i went to bed at 6am instead of 11am cause i didnt want to quest... Have yet to find anyone doing any type of grind group... (outside of flashpoints).

Beat World Boss "the grandfather" with a pick up raid was cool.. His stomp is a cone shape, so all *** stands on his back leg, with only tank in front of him. and healers several feet back from the tank. No one else will need heals

Later on in these flashpoints, (not sure how far you guys are.. you prolly already know) Your team gets perks based on your crafting skill. I.e Slicing gives shortcuts, and i saw on guy able to revive a robot to become his pet evn though we had full group, pretty coool

Got to lv 150 in synthweaving. then kept hearing how good slicing is. and its good for straight up cash.. Still kept Archaelogy and underworld mission training (both 140 or so in skill) though if i want to switch back to synthweaving..

*To the post above, the game is pretty good, im on a PVE server due to RL friends. So im missing the pvp experience. Its definatley quest heavy. I see these spots that would be good for grinding but again, seems no one on my server wants to grind
    Only annoying bug for me personally, is see'ing nodes on mini map and they are untargetable.. The condemomium (sP?) (4th flashpoint) last boss room sets you ablaze at times even if the encounter is not started

Hope to make 34-35 tonight.
    Yes my heals seem to be set up so that they're the most efficient when I'm healing 2-3 different people at once as opposed to focusing on one target. So I'd say the right thing is to make sure the gold elite is on you while the weaker **** can just be CCed killed by the other dudes.

And as a sorc I have a **** ton of CC I can use to not get hit by mobs. Stun, or 2 sec sprint away followed by lightning slow, or aoe knockback, or shield, or slow. Really if your *** and heals are playing right they should be able to take care of weak adds no problem.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Queues to get in suck, but they will get better over time as Bioware increases server capacity. It is low right now to encourage players to migrate to low populated servers. This is what I've read anyway.
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    Queues to get in suck, but they will get better over time as Bioware increases server capacity. It is low right now to encourage players to migrate to low populated servers. This is what I've read anyway.
    Yeh I'm glad they're there anyways, otherwise I probably wouldn't cook anything good or just drink a bunch of protein shakes.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChubzNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Game is patching, what servers got a majority of miscers? the spider one on that website in OP? Making a BH btw

Originally Posted by ChubzNasty View Post
    Game is patching, what servers got a majority of miscers? the spider one on that website in OP? Making a BH btw
    Port Browhere is where miscers are at, 40m queue right now though, but I'd still roll the server cause thats where the funs gonna be.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Misc guild is on Port Nowhere, not Kinrath Spider. We moved servers day before early access.

Get on vent *******s.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ATTENTION! MISC is RELOCATING to the server PORT NOWHERE. DO NOT ROLL ON KINRATH SPIDER. PLEASE MANUALLY CREATE YOUR CHARACTER ON PORT NOWHERE.

It is with great condolences that I must announce that we have decided to manually move our guild to the server PORT NOWHERE We [guild members currently awake and active] have decided to move away from Kinrath Spider due to a revelation revealed by our reddit brethren - Kinrath Spider will be the next Warsong. If you didn't play WoW or were unaware of what happened to Warsong, TLDR it became a Portuguese/Spanish server (unofficial) due to the large congregation of Portuguese and Spanish guilds located on that server. This causes a problem for us. We would have put lots of hard time and effort creating characters to only have them be alienated by a community that does not share our language. The growth of the Portuguese community on the server will explode over 1-2 years AFTER all of our hard work is done and we will undoubtedly get absolutely fuked over.

PORT NOWHERE was chosen as our new location due to it having a tight knit community of former Star Wars Galaxies guilds which have been known to recruit only quality players. PORT NOWHERE also has guilds under 150 members strong, putting MISC at 234 members, as the largest on the server (unlimited power!). The balance of Republic : Empire is also considerably more equal as well.

TLDR;
    WE ARE RELOCATING TO PORT NOWHERE
    CONTACT AN OFFICER IN GAME ONCE YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER. THEIR NAMES ARE:
    THRIN
    ZYZZ
    BARRON
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol'd when a whole bunch of miscers responded in general chat earlier today.

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb playing BF3 while in queue

like a fukin boss

Im getting word from my brother that they patched the "numlock" and "taping down arrow key" tricks. The game will still kick you even if you are doing those tricks.

Is this true for anyone else?

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FalseCreek View Post
    brb playing BF3 while in queue

like a fukin boss
    mirin processing power/10

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Computer not shipped yet.
    Game not shipped yet.
    Rage extreme.

# in queue 759.

Trying to login to see if i can use the recommended frame rate fix and see if it helps me play for now on this rig.

uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thinking about buying this...but don't want it to eat my life. Is it possible to play this casually (with some self control)?

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Computer not shipped yet.
    Game not shipped yet.
    Rage extreme.

# in queue 759.

Trying to login to see if i can use the recommended frame rate fix and see if it helps me play for now on this rig.
    link to frame rate fix?
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tcatcrawler View Post
    link to frame rate fix?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ip_compendium/

First tip on there, don't know if it will fix my issues but supposedly it helped a lot of people who did that.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uniboob View Post
    Thinking about buying this...but don't want it to eat my life. Is it possible to play this casually (with some self control)?
    depends on ur personality, but if u want to stay competetive, then u better pepper ur social life and kiss that mother fukker goodbye nom sayian

nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This sucks my game crashed last night, now I"m getting Error code: 1002, saying my character is still ingame, so i can't even connect to the server ><, cs ticket filled out =/
    **Knee Dragger** 01' SV650

Reps Owed: MattRage - For Life

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    650 person queue = 1hr?
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast