Page 40 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 4273
    PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    worth downloading new client?
    If you want to play a different class.

krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000) krak3n is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PenisBrah View Post
    If you want to play a different class.
    Thats what Im doing this time.
    OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER
    http://miscserver.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god I can't wait to play this sh!t... sucks we have to wait another 3 months
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This. The game has improved a lot since the last time i played it. Max graphics at 1900x1200 looks so nice, sharp, and plays smooth. Little to no lag mostly, except for main hubs.
    There are many complains about main hub lag. I think it will be improved.

Classes are fun to play. The game is definitely not an easy mode. Even low levels are challenging in a good way. I did some low level flashpoints(dungeons), and bosses could wipe you easily if you don't have a strategy. No "we are gonna heal through his mechanics" stuff. Some almost require an off healer. Quests that require 2+ or 4 ppl are no faceroll either.

Crafting is actually very well implemented. This is the first game where i like crafting. Crafted items are on par or better then other sources.

There are still some bugs that you encounter here and there. I know no more then 5 maybe.
    The only complaint is UI kinda stiff. No target of a target, cant link items in chat, etc.

No regrets preordering. This game is going to be awesome.
    Sounds epic, honestly cant wait to get my hands on this. Anyone got any info about Juggernaut ***? Is it comparable to say a 2h Warrior in WoW? Seen some level pvp BH footage recently and that kind of made me want to play BH, i guess euro beta invites haven't gone out yet then..?
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aware.

Been in this beta over a year now, seen the game go through alot of changes, but imo its still not ready for release in Dec.

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The **** is this ****

Got an email from SWTOR

We hope you are enjoying participating in the Game Testing Program and want to thank you for helping shape the most anticipated MMO to date.

We've posted a fun short survey for game testers, and the results have been really interesting so far. Answer a few questions and see what your fellow testers are thinking. After the survey, hit the forums to talk about your experience or get gameplay tips.

I never got an email for testing. Thanks for teasing me, EA.

/cruel

Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Seriously just got that email to **** my pants thinking I missed beta just to find OP dun goofed.... ****ing trolled by SWTOR.

PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenisBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hollisio View Post
    Sounds epic, honestly cant wait to get my hands on this. Anyone got any info about Juggernaut ***? Is it comparable to say a 2h Warrior in WoW? Seen some level pvp BH footage recently and that kind of made me want to play BH, i guess euro beta invites haven't gone out yet then..?
    It is comparable. But there are no 2h lightsabers. They use 1 handers and have "rage" type energy. It is also a tanking archetype. 1 talent tree is devoted to damage, the other is tanking, and third is general(in between tank and ***).
    They seem to do high *** in pvp. That's all i have to say. Had 1 to lvl 25. BH has some aoe skills that make him kill things faster then Jug.

Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Aware.

Been in this beta over a year now, seen the game go through alot of changes, but imo its still not ready for release in Dec.
    3 months is plenty to fix whats left. Unless you are talking about 30+ level content. Haven't been there yet.

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is comparable. But there are no 2h lightsabers. They use 1 handers and have "rage" type energy. It is also a tanking archetype. 1 talent tree is devoted to damage, the other is tanking, and third is general(in between tank and ***).
    They seem to do high *** in pvp. That's all i have to say. Had 1 to lvl 25. BH has some aoe skills that make him kill things faster then Jug.
    Thanks brah, repped Probably going to roll Jug ***, then again all the classes look awsome so it's a hard choice.
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Just preordered the deluxe, im dogfromduckhunt.

Is there a misc Republic guild counter part?
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 09-30-2011 at 07:59 PM.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    The **** is this ****

Got an email from SWTOR

I never got an email for testing. Thanks for teasing me, EA.

/cruel
    Originally Posted by Angusprepared View Post
    iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Seriously just got that email to **** my pants thinking I missed beta just to find OP dun goofed.... ****ing trolled by SWTOR.
    I'm pretty sure anyone who signed up to be a tester, whether selected to actually be one or not, got that email. I got the same thing.

....had the same reaction at first.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I'm pretty sure anyone who signed up to be a tester, whether selected to actually be one or not, got that email. I got the same thing.

....had the same reaction at first.
    pretty sure i got that email also, even though i never signed up to be a tester (I don't think)

DRIVEN | TO | WIN t3hlulzkiller's Avatar
    t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All miscers in beta please message me asap.
    Founder of the Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Misc Guild
    Join the guild by following this link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5874/misc and clicking Apply!

**Contact me for rates on online personal training!!**

~OTC & PINKSHEET CREW~

tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Inn

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    beta testers, share the knowledge brah's. I'm ****in psyched for this game gonna be an IA Operative. I might heal you *******s for teh lulz

Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    beta testers, share the knowledge brah's. I'm ****in psyched for this game gonna be an IA Operative. I might heal you *******s for teh lulz
    Sorry brah, don't know anything about Agents.

Sorry brah, don't know anything about Agents.
    if I had to take an educated guess, I'd say IA's suck at pvp

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is pc only right? I kinda wanna pop my mmo cherry with this game

Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by t3hlulzkiller View Post
    All miscers in beta please message me asap.
    We in dere?
    ***A State of Trance crew***

-Strong join date to rep ratio crew-

Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    Not at all. IA have good burst. One of the best classes for pvp imo. Was playing some games, IA came on top for kills.
    Saw people in chat praising his healing abilities.

WieProtein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WieProtein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WieProtein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Applied to the guild brahs!

ign: DaMisc

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    Incorrect.

Stealth, good healing, and range.

At 50 one of the stronger classes.

Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    Best story in the game.

Good HoT style healing.

Awesome ship.

Cool companions (mostly).

Stealth (great on pvp servers).

Overall one of my most enjoyed advanced classes was operative agent.

Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10) Angusprepared is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Best story in the game.

Good HoT style healing.

Awesome ship.

Cool companions (mostly).

Stealth (great on pvp servers).

Overall one of my most enjoyed advanced classes was operative agent.

You done jacked my **** homie..... Reps for mirin my username.....

On a side note my MSI Twin Frozr iii 6950 2gb is on its way here and my new rig should be up by Saturday!
    Last edited by Angusprepared; 10-04-2011 at 07:21 PM.

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have question for the bros in beta. Did you have the game on preorder when you were invited into beta? And is there a class that is more geared toward healing?
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 10-04-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Originally Posted by Angusprepared View Post
    You done jacked my **** homie..... Reps for mirin my username.....
    strong username. Mirin hard.

Hey get yourself a SSD...makes the biggest difference in load times for this game. trust me.

TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check your emails brah's , weekend invites went out today.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TomJones420 View Post
    Check your emails brah's , weekend invites went out today.
    got no such email/10

Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    I have question for the bros in beta. Did you have the game on preorder when you were invited into beta? And is there a class that is more geared toward healing?
    Nah, it is all random. I got invited without any preorders, barely even logging in, 2 moths after signing up.

As for healing, there are several healing classes, but Republic's sage appears to be the main healer for long raid bosses. It is due to energy regen on other classes that make them less suitable. Basically, in this game you can't spam 1 ability. Your regen suffers. You have to cycle with auto attack to restore regen rate. Otherwise, you will not have any energy to execute any abilities.
    Last edited by PenisBrah; 10-04-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Page 40 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast