Ultrabeast46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Partial bicep tear or strain... will it heal itself?

I pulled a muscle that connects to my bicep and forearm, i felt a sharp pain going through my forearm and almost like a pulling stinging sensation. my arm turned red. This was all from deadlifting. 3 weeks later I was flexing my arm and I felt a huge pop of pain around my distal tendon. My bicep has shortened a bit and now some of my rotator cuff muscle has been throbbing as well as my upper bicep. if I have a partial tear will the bicep lengthen out again and heal itself? I want the muscle fibers to heal and fuse back together. cant muscle fibers fuse back together? I need all my arm strength for football season. please answer the questions asked in this. thanks

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ultrabeast46 View Post
    I pulled a muscle that connects to my bicep and forearm, i felt a sharp pain going through my forearm and almost like a pulling stinging sensation. my arm turned red. This was all from deadlifting. 3 weeks later I was flexing my arm and I felt a huge pop of pain around my distal tendon. My bicep has shortened a bit and now some of my rotator cuff muscle has been throbbing as well as my upper bicep. if I have a partial tear will the bicep lengthen out again and heal itself? I want the muscle fibers to heal and fuse back together. cant muscle fibers fuse back together? I need all my arm strength for football season. please answer the questions asked in this. thanks
    no ur forever disable.
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Ultrabeast46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marcoecon View Post
    no ur forever disable.
    That doesnt answer ****!

Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm no expert but I tore/strained my chest without knowing and kept lifting with the pain and it got so bad I couldn't bench the bar and I gave my chest a month off and just yesterday I started working chest again. I'd stop working out muscles that trigger the pain and talk to your trainer or doctor

Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    See now this is what happens when you don't train legs.
    www.youtube/ApproachingAesthetic

IIFYM

Current lifts at 16 yrs old and 177 pounds

( Dont BB Bench )
    405x1 Squat
    425x1 Deadlift

No Bullshi* Bodybuilding.

matlot1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ultrabeast46 View Post
    Hello Mate, I did exactly the same thing to my right arm 2 years ago, the doc put me straight into surgery and they reattached my distal tendon back together and back to the bone. I was in surgery for around 30minutes during which time I was asleep. Then they kept me in overnight, my arm was in a cast for 4 weeks then gradual physiotherapy for a further 2 weeks curling a 1kg dumbell, 6 weeks later the dumbell was back up to 25kg. I was halfway through my football season, so gutted, however, touch wood it's been great and held up ever since. Unfortunately, we've been training for pre-season and on Tuesday the same thing happened to my other arm. So if I'm lucky I'll get to play the 4 games in July. THE THINGS THAT DON'T KILL YOU, WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER. Good Luck, but get to a surgeon.