Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AKA THE VANILLA GORILLA Rabbadxs's Avatar
    Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)

[Outcome @ #28]The **** toke my Ipod at the gym, but wait this is the best part.

He wants to sell it back to me
    Mitchell Ballard
    Hi. I'm Mitch Ballard. And I like to leave my iPod at the summit so that someone can come and take it. Hahahaha
    about an hour ago via iPhone · · Like ·
    Fabiana Stratton likes this.
    Kouta Stone Who is this? This is mitch man
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Blows to be you kid.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Your the ****er that stole all my ones too...
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Actually I don't know what your talkin about.? But okay. I'm just enjoying my new iPod. hahahah
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone At least you had the decency to not take the wallet
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Just kidding. But seriously. If you want this baby back. It's gonna cost ya.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Conner Mitchell That's such a douche bag move.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
    Kouta Stone you would be willing to give it back? How much
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well seeing as you need to be taught a lesson... I'm willing to give it back for sixty five.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Damn dude how about 50? And a handy?
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard What's a handy? And alright sixty.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone JK about the handy man but I said 50 I have 2 twenties and a ten with like two ones? How do we go about this exchange?
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well give your friend the money. You were in a white truck right? And have him meet me at golds gym. Alone. I'll give it to him. Once he gives me the money..
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Sounds shady holmes..
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well. Take that. Or don't get your iPod back.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Or I could just take it to a pawn shop and get eighty.
    52 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Your choice.
    50 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone They do 40 but here is my number 7059420
    47 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard I don't want your number. And I just called in? So ya. They do eighty. Sorry kid. But i can settle for fifty.
    45 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone *50 it is then. We meeting tonight?
    30 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Tomorrow. Twelve o clock. Your friend comes alone. Or me and my guys jump him.
    22 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Noon? At golds? He'll be in the white truck. Where at golds though can he get a specific location
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Just drive past the main entrance. I'll come to him.
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone He's brown and has long dark hair. We good?
    13 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard We good I guess. Sorry about all this. Don't leave your iPod on the bench in the locker room again.
    4 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard I was in a rush, yeah pretty dumb of me, but I just talked to him he will be there at 12:00. Most importantly he will be alone. You want him to walk through the main doors of the gym or the parking lot?
    about a minute ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Mitch.. He said he'll go to him..
    13 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard What? Can your friend come now. I'm leaving tomorrow.
    11 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Um where do you want him to meet you, I'll call him..
    9 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Bull crap your leaving tomorrow... You just said to meet tomorrow... Hahaha your an idiot.
    8 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Tonight. Nine thirty. Or else you never see it.
    2 minutes ago · Like
    It's like 8:46 I've been in 4 fights and won every single one. I'm going to take some N.O. Xplode and get myself Jacked up for this sh!t. It going down.

Outcome: (srs no lies, strike me down if I lie) Ok so my friend and another pal and me went to the mall around 9:10 and the plan was that if the guy wasn't a beast that we were going to jump him and get the ipod. He drops us off behind the mall and we are still near enough that if he yells then we can come and help. Conner, the friend, drives around to the main entrance and the guy stops him and he is somewhere in his mid twenties and is like 190-195 with long brown hair and alot of zitz and he has like 4 friends with him. Conner walks out and the guy asks him if he is the guy and he pulls out the money and tells him to put the ipod on the ground and he will do the same. They walk past each other and he grabs the ipod and the guy grabs the money. The guys start to smile at Conner and laugh a bit, and this makes me kinda nervous because I'm thinking that they might jump him (lol he said he almost crapped his pants) but they just jump over the wall. Conner only paid 40 bucks for it and told him it was 50. It's to bad they were animals, 'cause I was geared to fight.
    Read later posts if you are still interested in what happened.
    Last edited by Rabbadxs; 03-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    League of Legends - Buttchuggle
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackfukedjill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ur a compelte pusy is ur the one crying to get it back unless your planning on beating him up there and taking the ipod and everything he has

Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rabbadxs View Post
    He wants to sell it back to me
    Mitchell Ballard
    Hi. I'm Mitch Ballard. And I like to leave my iPod at the summit so that someone can come and take it. Hahahaha
    about an hour ago via iPhone · · Like ·
    Fabiana Stratton likes this.
    Kouta Stone Who is this? This is mitch man
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Blows to be you kid.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Your the ****er that stole all my ones too...
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Actually I don't know what your talkin about.? But okay. I'm just enjoying my new iPod. hahahah
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone At least you had the decency to not take the wallet
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Just kidding. But seriously. If you want this baby back. It's gonna cost ya.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Conner Mitchell That's such a douche bag move.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
    Kouta Stone you would be willing to give it back? How much
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well seeing as you need to be taught a lesson... I'm willing to give it back for sixty five.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Damn dude how about 50? And a handy?
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard What's a handy? And alright sixty.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone JK about the handy man but I said 50 I have 2 twenties and a ten with like two ones? How do we go about this exchange?
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well give your friend the money. You were in a white truck right? And have him meet me at golds gym. Alone. I'll give it to him. Once he gives me the money..
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Sounds shady holmes..
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Well. Take that. Or don't get your iPod back.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Or I could just take it to a pawn shop and get eighty.
    52 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Your choice.
    50 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone They do 40 but here is my number 7059420
    47 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard I don't want your number. And I just called in? So ya. They do eighty. Sorry kid. But i can settle for fifty.
    45 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone *50 it is then. We meeting tonight?
    30 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Tomorrow. Twelve o clock. Your friend comes alone. Or me and my guys jump him.
    22 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Noon? At golds? He'll be in the white truck. Where at golds though can he get a specific location
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard Just drive past the main entrance. I'll come to him.
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone He's brown and has long dark hair. We good?
    13 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard We good I guess. Sorry about all this. Don't leave your iPod on the bench in the locker room again.
    4 minutes ago · Like
    Mitchell Ballard I was in a rush, yeah pretty dumb of me, but I just talked to him he will be there at 12:00. Most importantly he will be alone. You want him to walk through the main doors of the gym or the parking lot?
    about a minute ago · Like

Last post by me is Mitchell Ballard. I talked to him on my friend's account. What do you think, this sound a little shady?
    srs? i would beat the living hell out of some kid if he took my **** and talked to me like this.. r u kidding me? U got walked on like a little BITCH

DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Threaten to trace his ip address and steal his identity.
    Make up random one and give it to him.
    Tell him you will proceed to find his address and send 3, 6'0 300lb black guys to his house if he does not give it back tomorrow.
    (not srs)
    (srs)

MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd meet up with the kid, do the exchange, as soon as it was done, I'd beat the living **** out of him and take my money back.
    iRepBack. 1K +

Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I told my friend to beat the sh!t out of him if he thinks he can take him.
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    **** HIM UPPPPPP

or

just take down his license plate and report theft to the police

i would FUCCK HIM UP -.-
    bench press: 275/300
    squat: 365/400
    dead lift: 435/500

Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I told my friend to beat the sh!t out of him if he thinks he can take him.
    Thats when you hide some where with your bros where he cant see.. When the trade goes down you and your bros go **** **** up?

David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you better jump him, and teach him a "lesson". if not, negged.

Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000) Demons24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you actually pay for it back...ffaaiilll.....I would call the cops on someone before I gave them 50$ for my own **** they stole

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spend 50 Grand on a hitman to kill him and retrieve the Ipod. It'll be a moral victory.

Either kick the crap outta him, or bring a knife/gun. Then treaten him, and if he tries to jump you aim for the throat. Either shoot 2twice in the chest and once in the head, or stab for the throat.
    *disclaimer: this counts as humorous opinion. No one should hire or intentionally kill a human being... unless your life is in danger.*
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

Originally Posted by MoT1VateD View Post
    \. Theft>assault. he wont press charges i promise.
    Assault>theft.... be real man, if that happened he would go to jail... its a ****ing ipod.. not a baby were talking about being kidnapped

13 minutes ago · Like
    11 minutes ago · Like
    9 minutes ago · Like
    Kouta Stone Bull crap your leaving tomorrow... You just said to meet tomorrow... Hahaha your an idiot.
    8 minutes ago · Like
    2 minutes ago · Like
    It's like 8:46 I've been in 4 fights and won every single one. I'm going to take some N.O. Xplode and get myself Jacked up for this sh!t. It going down.
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

\It's like 8:46 I've been in 4 fights and won every single one. I'm going to take some N.O. Xplode and get myself Jacked up for this sh!t. It going down.
    Dude pride... dont let people walk all over u. Stick up for yourself, if some one does this and people find out, people will use u as a rug... **** his **** up and prove a ****ing point

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    13 minutes ago · Like
    11 minutes ago · Like
    9 minutes ago · Like
    8 minutes ago · Like
    2 minutes ago · Like
    Take a vid plzkthx!
    Srs, vids and then post the aftermath
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bah, when you said "this is the best part" I assumed you outsmarted him or kicked his ass.

But I say as he approaches the car, open the door quickly and knock him on his ass.

Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MAC-10 View Post
    I'd meet up with the kid, do the exchange, as soon as it was done, I'd beat the living **** out of him and take my money back.
    this.

farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    big wall of text=no fun

cliffs please?

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow ur gay dude... I dare someone to steal something from me then try to resell it to me.

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for seeing the outcome of this. Good luck!

TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    come in a different vehicle with a **** load of people. wait there, have your friend come up in his white truck. when you see someone going to the truck, everyone get out and stomp his ass flat, till he looks like a cartoon character that just got ran over by a steamroller. take his socks, shoes, car keys, your ipod and whatever else he has of worth. make his ass walk home barefoot.
    The only thing worse than not having a gift is having a gift and wasting it... and HIV

-breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000) -breNt- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MoT1VateD View Post
    youre a pussy man are you honestly gonna set something up while hes with his boys....get ur ass in ur whip and knock on his front door idc who you or him are the kid will **** his pants anyone who starts fights no ******** is a ****in coward go knock on his door itll be great if his parents answer too. beat his ass in front of them. Theft>assault. he wont press charges i promise.
    standing in the blue corner 5'10 150 lbs, he will beat ur ass, mother****er!

iRashid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRashid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP's fight is going down in 17!

Pushing the fap frontier James086's Avatar
    James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this. There had better be updates and pics.

Registered User LightWeightBulk's Avatar
    LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck son!

Take vid

Acquire reps from all of teen section

Exigez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exigez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exigez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hope this gna be on video

(srs no lies, strike me down if I lie) Ok so my friend and another pal and me went to the mall around 9:10 and the plan was that if the guy wasn't a beast that we were going to jump him and get the ipod. He drops us off behind the mall and we are still near enough that if he yells then we can come and help. Conner, the friend, drives around to the main entrance and the guy stops him and he is somewhere in his mid twenties and is like 190-195 with long brown hair and alot of zitz and he has like 4 friends with him. Conner walks out and the guy asks him if he is the guy and he pulls out the money and tells him to put the ipod on the ground and he will do the same. They walk past each other and he grabs the ipod and the guy grabs the money. The guys start to smile at Conner and laugh a bit, and this makes me kinda nervous because I'm thinking that they might jump him (lol he said he almost crapped his pants) but they just jump over the wall. Conner only paid 40 bucks for it and told him it was 50. It's to bad they were animals, 'cause I was geared to fight.
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a fine time to remind everyone to install "Find My Iphone" on their Apple device.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-...376101648?mt=8

If it's stolen, you can:
    1. Locate your device if it's on
    2. Lock your device with a password
    3. Wipe all the data on it

iRashid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRashid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since he does go to your gym, you could always find who he is and take care of business later. Stealing should not be taken lightly. He's obviously a douchebag for doing so.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    (srs no lies, strike me down if I lie) Ok so my friend and another pal and me went to the mall around 9:10 and the plan was that if the guy wasn't a beast that we were going to jump him and get the ipod. He drops us off behind the mall and we are still near enough that if he yells then we can come and help. Conner, the friend, drives around to the main entrance and the guy stops him and he is somewhere in his mid twenties and is like 190-195 with long brown hair and alot of zitz and he has like 4 friends with him. Conner walks out and the guy asks him if he is the guy and he pulls out the money and tells him to put the ipod on the ground and he will do the same. They walk past each other and he grabs the ipod and the guy grabs the money. The guys start to smile at Conner and laugh a bit, and this makes me kinda nervous because I'm thinking that they might jump him (lol he said he almost crapped his pants) but they just jump over the wall. Conner only paid 40 bucks for it and told him it was 50. It's to bad they were animals, 'cause I was geared to fight.
    Why didn't you take any steps to record evidence?