eazabors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help for a newbie

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to get some advice. I am 23 years old, and last calculated at around 15% body fat, about a week ago. I'd like to get that down, as well as build up some strength and mass. My plan is to follow the 12 week video training app,muscle, led by Kris Gethin. In preparation I have bought the following supplements (recommended in one of the videos), but I am very confused at when to consume them: Creatine, Casein, 100% Whey protein, Vitargo, Hydroxycut, L-Glutamine, and a 1-a-day vitamin. I'm pretty damn confused as to when to take all of this.
    The time I'd like to do the magnitude of my training is before work, so getting to the gym approximately 5 AM, pretty much immediately after waking up. I'd be willing to do the cardio (req'd every day) on training days after work to split the lifting and cardio sessions up if it is very advantageous to do that, but I'd rather do them together in the morning (could also use advice as to which to do first.)

Also, what foods should I be eating (if any, in addition to the supplements) before working out in the AM? And what types are best to eat after working out (again, in addition to what supplements)

I guess what I'm hoping for is some type of schedule (the more suggestions the better).
    example (and kind of what i'm doing now) below:

4:45 am, wake up: eat oats, with whey protein, take vitargo shake with creatine and l-glutamine.
    5:15 (or so), get to gym, do lifting session and/or cardio
    Post-workout/breakfast, take protein, hydroxycut, and l-glutamine
    Snack:
    Lunch: protien+fat meal
    Snack:
    Dinner: protien+carb meal
    before bed: Casein

Really hoping to tap into some of the knowledge of the users on this site, so if there's a better way to ask this than replying on this post, I'd also appreciate advice on that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can send my way!!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have a lof of questions in there I will address a few of them

eat before workout -- I have a shake of oats, orange juice, vanilla AAEFX NF-Pro whey. I just toss it all in a blender and deat it very quickly, helps because i train soon after lifting.

your supplements look good. Maybe add a fish oil.

it is almost impossible to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time unless you have less than 1 year of training experience

eazabors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I should have noted that. I have a few years of experience, but it is very off/on. My last serious training was over last summer training for a half ironman. Since about october, I have not hit the gym with any type of consistency, more on a 'when i get the chance, i go' type of plan.

I realize I asked a lot of questions.. again, I'm new at this. The biggest one is how to split up the supplements I have as far as pre/post/rest of day.