kltnblnd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kltnblnd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kltnblnd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kltnblnd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kltnblnd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good HIT Training Routine?

Okay guys here's the deal I'm about to turn 20, I'm 5'10 and 210 now. I want to get ripped. My motivation is there and I'm excited. So anyway some people are skeptical that at 210-215 I'm not fat at only 5'10 but I'm really not. As previously stated in some of my other posts I have a small stomach (that has already gone down quite a bit in just the few days I've been eating right and exercising) and my chest is not good, but my arms and shoulders are decent and what I mean by that is they're not really defined cause I've just started working out, but they're not fat. Anyway I'm taking in about 2200 calories a day right now and I'm looking for a good HIIT training routine to follow every week in order to get ripped. Thanks.
    Last edited by kltnblnd; 06-10-2011 at 10:14 PM.

redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kltnblnd View Post
    Okay guys here's the deal I'm about to turn 20, I'm 5'10 and 210 now. I want to get ripped. My motivation is there and I'm excited. So anyway some people are skeptical that at 210-215 I'm not fat at only 5'10 but I'm really not. As previously stated in some of my other posts I have a small stomach (that has already gone down quite a bit in just the few days I've been eating right and exercising) and my chest is not good, but my arms and shoulders are decent and what I mean by that is they're not really defined cause I've just started working out, but they're not fat. Anyway I'm taking in about 2200 calories a day right now and I'm looking for a good HIIT training routine to follow every week in order to get ripped. Thanks.
    You dont need cardio to loose weight.

Stay in a deficit and regardless of whether or not you do cardio you will loose weight.
    Goon Squad Forums <3
    www.goonsquadforums.com/

3k+ - Reps for fellow GSF Members.

[IIFYM]

**You only get out what you put in!**

sinmazhu11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinmazhu11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinmazhu11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get puffy nipples but they look normal in the cold.

hc10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kltnblnd View Post
    ok first of all HIIT, stands for high intensity interval training. you found a good aerobic workout here if your interested in doing one because HIIT is notorious for losing weight, as your body keeps burning fat well after your done exercising. if you want a routine, i would start doing it twice a week and work your way up depending on how your body reacts. do HIIT at a seperate time as lifting since you will need all your energy. there is not a correct way to do HIIT, but here are some guidelines to follow. jog for 5 min for a warmup. when warm, sprint as hard as you can for about 15-30 seconds. after this, you should jog, or even walking is ok, for 6-8 min. repeat this cycle for 6-8 times depending on how your doing.
    good luck:-)