jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500)

How Long After A Date Should You Wait To Talk To The Girl Again?

First date with a girl last night (sunday) and im wondering how long i should wait until i text her or im or whatever
    "Anger is a gift" - Ray Emery

Mod-negged for calling scottdonald "fuk ugly" and accusing him of being into gay incest with his uncle

Mod-negged again by memcop simply for getting back into the green after the first mod-negging

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jbwrestler View Post
    First date with a girl last night (sunday) and im wondering how long i should wait until i text her or im or whatever
    bout tree fiddy.
    2k+

MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you still IM lawl. and whenever you wanna talk to her.

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would wait for her to try to contact you.
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mikeybrah View Post
    thisriteherr

jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MuscIe View Post
    you still IM lawl. and whenever you wanna talk to her.
    like ******** chat, not AIM

Mod-negged for calling scottdonald "fuk ugly" and accusing him of being into gay incest with his uncle

Mod-negged again by memcop simply for getting back into the green after the first mod-negging

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this, but personally i can't wait.
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    thisriteherr
    clearly you both know less about dealing with girls than i do

MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    like ******** chat, not AIM
    oh hahah ok. and ya just listen to everybody else and wait for her.

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at around tonite, 10ish?? just talk to her about last nite, ask her how was it or something etc.. strike up a convo, call her or something. Let her know u wanna talk!

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    then why are you asking us?
    i rep back 250+

no fap crew
    ******** crew

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marcoecon View Post
    at around tonite, 10ish?? just talk to her about last nite, ask her how was it or something etc.. strike up a convo, call her or something. Let her know u wanna talk!
    Disregard this

Would advise never "reviewing" your encounters with a girl you're seeing.

what did you think of our date?
    Did you have fun?
    I had fun, did you?
    Should we do it again?
    I liked the part where you [ ]
    Was it weird when I [ ]?

Goes double for hooking up. Reviewing your hookups *unless you mutually agree to discuss sex to make it better for both over time* just radiates insecurity.
    be a lot cooler if you did

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    3-4 years.

Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Disregard this

Did you have fun?
    I had fun, did you?
    Should we do it again?
    Was it weird when I [ ]?

Goes double for hooking up. Reviewing your hookups *unless you mutually agree to discuss sex to make it better for both over time* just radiates insecurity.
    jake is the man!

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If she's really into you, and looking forward to hanging with you again, she should also consider trying to contact you. If all fails try calling (note I said call) her when she doesn't seem busy, or is in a good mood (look at ******** status, whatever...).
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Disregard this

Did you have fun?
    I had fun, did you?
    Should we do it again?
    Was it weird when I [ ]?

I'm going to throw in a few tips regarding pre-date/hanging out.

1)Make sure she is not a lesbo.
    2)If she is a lesbo, do not try and kiss her.
    3)Make sure she is not a lesbo.

Trust me.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when is the next olympics?
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The hell? Then why would you ask? I agree with them both, let her come to you.
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would personally wait a day or two. Just because it makes it seem like you have a busy life and she is not your top priority. That way she will think you have a busy/fun life and want to be part of it.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dude.. just hit her up at a random time.. when you're chilling.. this isn't rocket science

"Hey"

If anything, just talk to her for 5 mins or so and let her know you gotta leave in a little but "I'll try and hit you up later".. really depends on the chic tho, whether you enjoy talking to e/o or you just wanna smash
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

alright guys. i appreciate the help. ive only been in two real relationships before, one lasted two years, and the other was a year and a half, and i dont really like to mess around so im not so good or experienced with the beginning stages of a REAL relationship

and in response to the guys who said let her come to you? anyone can tell you thats not how it works, especially with pretty girls. unless like youre being d!ck to try and have a ONS or something...

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    alright guys. i appreciate the help. ive only been in two real relationships before, one lasted two years, and the other was a year and a half, and i dont really like to mess around so im not so good or experienced with the beginning stages of a REAL relationship

and in response to the guys who said let her come to you? anyone can tell you thats not how it works, especially with pretty girls. unless like youre being d!ck to try and have a ONS or something...
    No.. that is how it works. You want that bitch lusting for you, if you're the one sending the first texts she now has authority over you.. that's a no go. Plus, you know that when she stops sending those texts first, she's ****ing with another dude, that's how it ALWAYS goes.
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW