Minimunza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time constraints and motovation

New to the site but i'm looking for help and advice, i'm currently 16, i work 3 part time jobs, i am entering my final year of school plus i'm heavily involved with cadets (army). I'm not unfit but i'm not exactly fit either (i weigh around 85kg) i attend to join the military around 17-18. Currently i could scrape past the minimum fitness requirements (15 pushups 45 situps 7.5 beep test is the minimum i can do 23 pushups 54 situps beep test unkown). I also play field hockey. I was really unfit at a younger age but i lost some weight but went back to old habits. I want to be able to surpass these minimum requirements by as much as i can, but i struggle to find time to exercise (i want to improve muscle and cardio dramatically). Most nights i get home really late going from school to work and then hours of homework, but i really want to exercise. I could exercise early morning before school but i'm often too tired (i have incredibly high iron and very low b12 so my i'm always tired). Another factor is i often dont get times to prepare a decent meal, and end up eating junk on the way or after work. I also struggle with motovation, i really want too do this and i previously had myself on track, but lost my way, but i recently signed up for a 24hr gym and i also have alot of equitment at home, but i'm looking for help or any tips to help me, for example when i should workout or easy foods to prepare that arent junk, or an exercise plan or how to motivaite myself just anything.

Anyways thanks for reading

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you have three jobs while in school? Youll do **** in school that way. Quit two, keep one and focus 100% on school or youll pay for it later.

Basic army test is not hard, you can literally just train for it two-three months before with a program from their website.

Get your mum or dad to cook for you, youre 16. If they cant well thats tough, but just look up meal preperations on youtube and cook all your meals on sunday so you have meals ready for each day. Take a sandwich to school since they dont need a fridge depending on ingredients.

Take a multi for your b12 or eat the foods that have b12 in them

Minimunza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks dude