Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Operation MILF!

mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10) mych3e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ksterny View Post
    2 Weeks left in my personal transformation! My goal is to go from damage goods...too... you wish you could! HAHA!

Any advice on the loooove handles. I hear it is harder for Mama's, but I'd like to hear from fellow Bodyspacians. Any info would be grrrrrrrreatly appreciated. I need to add some jolt to the midsection toning!
    Many people think you have to do a lot of crunches or other ab work, but in reality, you just need to lose the fat around the midsection. If I were you, I would just continue working on losing fat and only do moderate level of exercises targeting your abs. All that extra ab work I see people putting in the gym is probably not going to help them much. Also if your doing exercises like squats, it indirectly works the core, so you don't need to do as much ab work as you think.

I read your profile history and I have to say, you are one tough cookie after having to go through all your injuries/treatments; much respect for you!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoa, you have the wrong idea about me. Let me explain! I have been divorced for over 3 years and have been a an awesome relationship for 2yrs, this has nothing to do with revenge weight loss! Operation MILF is a joking expression amongst other moms I have motivated and are part of my fitness group. It an expression for not letting out of shape mom's use the crutch of having a kid as an excuse to not get in shape. I am an awesome mom and my weight loss has to do with surviving cancer and a stroke and taking back my health.

This is my first time using the forum on Bodyspace and I have to say it is quite the experience. Serious negativity around here out of nowhere. Not saying from you, but trolling members.
    No need to defend yourself and pardon me (as I remove my foot from my mouth). lol Great job! I repped you for your courage and commitment.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuq7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 Weeks left in my personal transformation! My goal is to go from damage goods...too... you wish you could! HAHA!

Any advice on the loooove handles. I hear it is harder for Mama's, but I'd like to hear from fellow Bodyspacians. Any info would be grrrrrrrreatly appreciated. I need to add some jolt to the midsection toning!
    Thanks for joining my group hun. good luck. PM me if you have any specific questions.

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet is 60% of it. Love handles especially.
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job
    Last edited by Whitekoala; 01-20-2013 at 08:54 AM.

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beta as fuark^

Losing fat on a woman is a double edged sword. I like fit women, but I like boobs.

Enough about me, keep going! Love handles come off with patience and fat. Fat comes off throughout the whole body and love handles just seem to be the last place it may come off. If anyone says you can "Spot reduce fat" Flip em' the bird and tell them that they are clueless.

mmmkay pumpkin? lol

Good lucK!
    Current Lifts

Squat 415
    Deadlift 455
    Bench 280

Champions are made when no one is watching. ~ Unknown

adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adequate1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's right you don't need children, you need a man.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just had a look at your prog pics. What a stunning transformation!! Well done, operation MILF appears to be running very successfully thus far. Currently I'm 3 and half months into project FILF as my better half calls it.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TJC85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With a face like that, you're already way ahead of the game. Beautiful!

JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best of luck. Love the attitude. Stay focused.
    Gotta do it!