Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)

Met-Rx Supreme Whey

I currently use Met-Rx Supreme Whey for my protein supplements and have been doing so for around 3-4 months now. It has been relatively good and, compiled with around 3500-4000 calories a day I've put on a fair amount of muscle (my goal is to bulk out more than anything; my body fat percentage is and always has been low). However, I'm curious as to if there are better protein supplements out there as I'm not overly knowing on the topic of protein supplements (Met-Rx was simply recommended to me in a local shop by one of the shop assistants).

I also recently ordered Optimum: BCAA 1000 Essential Amino Acids frob BB.com as well to assist with muscle repair and such forth and they should arrive within the next 7 days, just in case people are curious as to what I take, and if it makes any difference to answers.

So basically, what protein supplements do people recommend I use? I'd appreciate answers based more on fact rather than personal opinion, if that's possible at all. I'm 18, nearly 19, if that can sway recommendations. Just trying to include as much information as possible.

Money isn't a huge issue (though better prices are nonetheless favourable for obvious reasons) as I'm willing to invest somewhat in things like this.