Hey guys, after months of bulking I've decided to start cutting since I want to lose the fat in my abdominal area. This will be the first time i will be cutting so i have some questions:
1. Should I continue to lift heavy (3 sets of 6-8 reps)?
2. Should I eat 3 meals instead of the 5 meals I'm currently having?
- Breakfast: cornflakes+yogurt or eggs with wheat toast
- Lunch: salad + rice and chicken or legumes
- Dinner: same as lunch
3. Should i continue to push myself when lifting? I currently try to add at least 5-10 pounds for the last rep in most of my exercises
4. How many times a week should i do cardio? I hit the gym about 4 times a week (chest/bi, tri/back, should/forearms, legs/abs)
5. Any other recommendations to maintain as much muscle mass as i can while losing the excess fat?
Thread: Switch from Bulking to Cutting