Thread: Posing coach

j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Posing coach

Does anyone know what it cost for a good posing coach. I have a competition in 8 weeks and my trainer/coach is way to unreliable. We were supposed to get together at noon today for posing practice for the first time and he had his wife call after he was supposed to there and tell me he couldn't make it. Now I need a person I can depend on, but $ is an issue. Any suggestions?????
    This sport is a journey in understanding yourself. My body responds differently than yours. What works for me may or may not work for you.

Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where are you located?

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Contact Jeff Alberts over @ www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zarazen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also look up IFPA Pro Joe Franco http://www.fitfranco.com/teamfranco.html

He does posing classes in and around the PA/NJ area.

j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zarazen View Post
    Where are you located?
    Oklahoma. I'm doing the NPC Oklahoma Champioship in 13 weeks and the Battle of the bodies in 8 weeks.
    This sport is a journey in understanding yourself. My body responds differently than yours. What works for me may or may not work for you.

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    Contact Jeff Alberts over @ www.3dmusclejourney.com
    ^ this

Jeff is the man and does it via Skype.
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

Thanks for the help. I found someone that I feel I can trust who will help me with my diet as well. I started dieting today and posing 3 times a week.

Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the same boat. I am looking for a posing coach in Okinawa, Japan. The contest is at the end of July so I have a little time. Does anyone have any suggestions or how much a coach should cost? Figured I didn't need to make a new thread.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Thanks for the help. I found someone that I feel I can trust who will help me with my diet as well. I started dieting today and posing 3 times a week.
    i have friends in the area that are quite good if you find this doesn't work out. Though I don't know if they would have time for it, but I can ask if you need help

nicolemc81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey, who did you find to coach your posing? im in OK also, and looking for a coach...

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My coach is going to cost $100 an hour, but she is in the top range of coaches.
    Getting there

MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Does anyone know what it cost for a good posing coach. I have a competition in 8 weeks and my trainer/coach is way to unreliable. We were supposed to get together at noon today for posing practice for the first time and he had his wife call after he was supposed to there and tell me he couldn't make it. Now I need a person I can depend on, but $ is an issue. Any suggestions?????
    I'm workin with Matt Jansen from TSG & have seen great results. Message me if ya want his info. He's down south but is great with remote coaching. He's pretty affordable too, especially for the effort/results.