Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At any rate, since I'm captaining the negboat, I might as well propose my own feeling on how this all probably went down:

Guy goes to library. Finds empty room. Grabs it.

He starts working, realizes he forgot his charger. Thinks, "Crap, if I leave I will probably lose this awesome study room. I know, I'll leave all my crap here so nobody takes it."

Goes back to his apartment. Takes more like 15-20 minutes then 7.

MEANWHILE...

Girl is in library. Looking for a study room... damn... they're all taken.

Sees an open room, but some guy's crap is in it. Damn, that sucks...

Walks around, comes back 5 minutes later... notices room is still open, crap is still there... Gets pissed off.

Comes back 5 minutes later... crap still there... guy still not... you know what? Screw this guy. He can't just claim a room all day without being there. I'm gonna move his crap out.

Guy returns. Sees his stuff moved out of the room. Opens the door to confront girl.

WHAT THE F*CK? Why did you move my stuff out?
    Uhhhh cause you weren't here? You can't have the room if you're not in it.
    It's MY room! I was here first!
    Tough luck. You left, so you lost the room.
    Well then let's share it!
    No, you're being an *******, and I don't feel like studying with you. Go find another room.
    NO, I'm not leaving! *Locks door*
    Unlock the door and get out now or the cops are getting called.
    NO.
    Cops get called.
    OFFICER THIS GIRL IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND SHE CALLED ME RACIST NAMES AND I WANT YOUR BADGE NUMBERS SO I CAN FILE A LAWSUIT.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Haleon View Post
    At any rate, since I'm captaining the negboat, I might as well propose my own feeling on how this all probably went down:

He starts working, realizes he forgot his charger. Thinks, "Crap, if I leave I will probably lose this awesome study room. I know, I'll leave all my crap here so nobody takes it."

MEANWHILE...

Walks around, comes back 5 minutes later... notices room is still open, crap is still there... Gets pissed off.

Comes back 5 minutes later... crap still there... guy still not... you know what? Screw this guy. He can't just claim a room all day without being there. I'm gonna move his crap out.

Guy returns. Sees his stuff moved out of the room. Opens the door to confront girl.

No, you're being an *******, and I don't feel like studying with you. Go find another room.
    NO.
    Cops get called.
    OFFICER THIS GIRL IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND SHE CALLED ME RACIST NAMES AND I WANT YOUR BADGE NUMBERS SO I CAN FILE A LAWSUIT.
    How does your sequence of events account for the later arrest for abduction?

MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this haleon **** tard is probably the kind of person who would do exactly what the girl did.

SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000)

MEANWHILE...

NO.
    Cops get called.
    You're dumb as hell dude. The guy specifically talked to several people in the story abut the incident, if he was "lying" there'd be a pretty large trail and his story would have to be pretty inconsistent for him to be called out for "lying".

brb getting arrested for abduction because of study room
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121163621

TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpikeNeedle View Post
    you're not going to be using that bench for hours on end. this is a campus library. these are college students, not a random gym where you can get anywhere from a convicted rapist to some random high school kids.

this is a study room, which people use for hours, in a college.
    wow mind=fuking blown brahh. yahh to us (the reader) 7 minutes may seem like ohh yah thats fine. herp de derp its only 7 minutes.

did anyone else the library know that? did the girl know that? NO. from her perspective, a study room was not being used as a study room for god knows what reason. there was no note, no way she could telepathically know this idiot somehow claimed the room.

GTFO with that bull****.
    "I see only with deep regret that God punishes so many of his children for their numerous stupidities, for which he himself can be held responsible; in my opinion, only his non-existence could excuse him." - Albert Einstein

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TangerineSky View Post
    lettuce be reality- is that bench in the gym still yours if you run and go take a 7 minute long sh!t??? no. brb not getting my way so im going to pull the race card.
    Terrible, uneducated analogy. No one uses a bench for 3+ hours (or however long he was planning on studying for.) You can't rotate in on a f*cking study room lol.

Have you ever actually studied in a library?

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Liangtastic View Post
    Looking at the guy's name, I wouldn't be surprised if race was an issue here too. Srs.
    aware us who dont have ********

SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow mind=fuking blown brahh. yahh to us (the reader) 7 minutes may seem like ohh yah thats fine. herp de derp its only 7 minutes.

did anyone else the library know that? did the girl know that? NO. from her perspective, a study room was not being used as a study room for god knows what reason. there was no note, no way she could telepathically know this idiot somehow claimed the room.

GTFO with that bull****.
    if you can't read the OP, don't try to argue like you know ****.

his stuff was in the room. she moved it out of the room.
    Workout Log

Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this can't be real life...wtf
    "There's nothing more miserable than sitting around someone who's f**king complaining all the time. It is one of the most annoying things ever. Everybody hates it. When someone just sits around and they complain about their life, and they don't do jack sh*t about it."
    -Joe Rogan

**Cold shower crew**
    **Bulking to 200lbs crew**
    **We're all gonna make it brah crew**
    **Always pick 1 crew**

flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MEANWHILE...

NO.
    Cops get called.
    holy sh-t you're retarded. i'm so tempted to neg.

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

She still had no right to move his things. If she wanted to share the room, she certainly could've exercised that option. Nothing gave her the right to have the room to herself...especially since we know now that the library didn't have a study room reservation policy.

Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haleon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    How does your sequence of events account for the later arrest for abduction?
    It's a bullsh*t charge that won't stick, but I'm sure it's for locking her in the room.

You're dumb as hell dude. The guy specifically talked to several people in the story abut the incident, if he was "lying" there'd be a pretty large trail and his story would have to be pretty inconsistent for him to be called out for "lying".

brb getting arrested for abduction because of study room
    So because he told several people the same version of events, he can't be lying?

Originally Posted by flexbrah View Post
    holy sh-t you're retarded. i'm so tempted to neg.
    Go for it. I'm not terribly concerned about how green my internet bar is.

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i dont see how she's justify to "throw" or in any case move his stuff out of the room. That is just inconsiderate. If she wanted to share the room in the first place then leave the stuff in there until he comes back.

It's those brats who feel justify to simply move things that are not theirs and claiming a room without any consideration for others.

TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) TangerineSky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NRKF84 View Post
    Terrible, uneducated analogy. No one uses a bench for 3+ hours (or however long he was planning on studying for.) You can't rotate in on a f*cking study room lol.

Have you ever actually studied in a library?
    its the same concept- universal public equipement.

let me ask you something- how long should he have this room for since he left his stuff in it? 2, 3, 4, 10 hours??? wtf brahh?

if you can't read the OP, don't try to argue like you know ****.

his stuff was in the room. she moved it out of the room.
    wtf u talking about? I AM ASKING HOW THE GIRL KNEW THIS IDIOT WAS ONLY TAKING 7 MINUTES. from her perspective HIS sh!t might have been there all day.

you are biased as a reader (to his perspective). thats all im saying.
    "I see only with deep regret that God punishes so many of his children for their numerous stupidities, for which he himself can be held responsible; in my opinion, only his non-existence could excuse him." - Albert Einstein

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah actually. you take your sh!t with you.. is it that hard to understand? there are theifs out there. sh!t gets stolen. i dont even let my gym bag out of my sight for more than 20 seconds. if i need to take a sh!t then i lock it up first at the gym and take a mother fuking sh!t.

YOU DONT LEAVE YOUR GODAMN SH!T UNATTENDED FOR MINUTES. this guy should be lucky that he only got arrested and his stuff didnt get stolen. brb everyone should telepathically know that this room is mine while i run back and get my charger because i am an idiot.

lettuce be reality- is that bench in the gym still yours if you run and go take a 7 minute long sh!t??? no. brb not getting my way so im going to pull the race card.
    Was your campus library like a shopping mall or in the hood or something? At my school it was common for people to go take a sh*t, go off and use a computer, go talk to a friend/classmate, even leave and go get food and come back, all while leaving their stuff at their table, even laptop. If it wasn't overnight or wasn't finals week nobody cared, and even then nobody touched your stuff or took it.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a bullsh*t charge that won't stick, but I'm sure it's for locking her in the room.
    Well, presumably she would have had to file the charge later on? Doesn't really accord with her being the innocent party in all this, if it was only because he locked her in the room... allegedly, locked her in the room.

So because he told several people the same version of events, he can't be lying?
    Sure, but at least as far as the GMU Police are concerned, the girl is right.

wtf u talking about? I AM ASKING HOW THE GIRL KNEW THIS IDIOT WAS ONLY TAKING 7 MINUTES. from her perspective HIS sh!t might have been there all day.
    Assuming he was only gone for 7 minutes, she could only have been waiting for 7 minutes at the most. Most likely less. The proper thing to do in that situation is to either (a) move on and look for another study room or (b) sit down in the study room and begin studying. Putting his stuff in the hallway is a bitch move.

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)

GTFO with that bull****.
    rofl you're dumb as rocks.

brb need another book for this research paper, ah its not on the shelf gotta ask the librarian if she has it here... (takes more than 7 minutes)

come back to study room and bish is in there and your ****s in the hall, strong wtf.

you obviously have no idea how difficult it is to come up with a consistent story of lies on the spot.

seeing as how you clearly lack the reading comprehension to read the link, I'll break it down for you.

- police have record of girl crying, guy saying that she's lying
    - police supervisor agreed with him, and called the officers in to apologize, which they did not
    - front desk witnessed him asking officer for signed note of when he could come back into library, as well as asking for policy on study room
    - witnesses can say for how long he was in the room for
    - he talked to people about it and the events that transpired
    - he talked to several other high ranking educational officials of the school

let me ask you something- how long should he have this room for since he left his stuff in it? 2, 3, 4, 10 hours??? wtf brahh?

nice try *******, admit you were wrong and stop trying to cover up your own story.

GTFO with that bull****.
    Workout Log

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by theZergking View Post
    damn it sux being black...
    It was probably because of his accent that the girl refused to share the room.

InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GTFO with that bull****.
    And? What if he went to the restroom? The girl has no right to do that ****. So if she goes to the restroom would it be okay for me to throw all her **** in the hallway?

This is a case of a white girl given preferential treatment over a dark skinned guy with a middle eastern muslim name.

The ACLU is going to have a field day.

jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jondoeshouston has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you just making up your own sequence of events? No where did it say he locked her in the room. The closest was he used the lock to prop the door open so everyone could see what was happening.

You seem to have the same comprehension skills of the officers that arrested him.
    *****Rep Back Crew*****

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Your logic is faulty; it doesn't matter how whether or not she knew he was gone for seven minutes, or seven hours. You don't respond via ignorance by throwing his shet out into the hallway.

lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000) lexster is just really nice. (+1000)
    apparently libraries are the new place to be if you want some good drama these days

Well, presumably she would have had to file the charge later on? Doesn't really accord with her being the innocent part in all this, if it was only because he locked her in the room... allegedly, locked her in the room.
    I don't know how that all works. I think the state can press charges in lieu of a victim sometimes. I have no idea about that. Regardless, I agree that the abduction charge is silliness. It's not right that it happened in the first place, but I'm sure it'll be dropped immediately.

Sure, but at least as far as the GMU Police are concerned, the girl is right.
    Here's the thing, maybe (probably) the girl was being a bitch, but you know what, she is in the right. The room was empty. The guy left. It's no longer his room. Whether or not she should have moved his stuff moves over into the common courtesy realm, but legally I'm sure she's well within her rights to start working in an unoccupied room. The cops had to kick somebody out to control a situation that looked to be getting out of hand (with grown men yelling and crying), so they threw the guy out that wasn't in the room; and therefore, had no claim to it.

Assuming he was only gone for 7 minutes, she could only have been waiting for 7 minutes at the most. Most likely less. The proper thing to do in that situation is to either (a) move on and look for another study room or (b) sit down in the study room and begin studying. Putting his stuff in the hallway is a bitch move.
    Again, maybe, but it still doesn't change my mind that the room rightfully belonged to the girl the minute the guy left it.

But on the courtesy argument, I also think it's a rude move to leave your stuff in places to claim it. There are people that wake up at 4 in the morning to place their towels on the best chairs by the pool at hotels. People that leave their protein shakes on benches they aren't using while they do exercises elsewhere, and now people that leave computers in rooms they aren't in while they return all the way home.

Take it as a lesson to be prepared. Of course people forget things all the time, but you have to accept the consequences of forgetting things, and in this case, that consequence was losing your sweet room.

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL I go to that school

I can totally see this happening, everybody here hates Mason rent-a-cops

Originally Posted by InFearAndFaith View Post
    And? What if he went to the restroom? The girl has no right to do that ****. So if she goes to the restroom would it be okay for me to throw all her **** in the hallway?
    uhmm exactly what im saying. unless you leave a note (WHICH HE DID NOT) or have someone watch his sh!t (WHICH HE DID NOT) then it is first come first serve.

GTFO of here with all of this coubie-yahhh bull**** where we care about a complete strangers stuff. it is dog it dog... grow the fuk up you liberal fuks.

Originally Posted by JACKIECHANFAN View Post
    Your logic is faulty; it doesn't matter how whether or not she knew he was gone for seven minutes, or seven hours. You don't respond via ignorance by throwing his shet out into the hallway.
    he should feel lucky his sh!t wasnt stolen. (srs) ive never once left my personal belongings out of my eye sight in a public space. you are an idiot if you do.

spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would rage if someone moved my stuff out there too. However I would of at least left a note saying that I would be back soon.
    (ツ)

I don't know how that all works. I think the state can press charges in lieu of a victim sometimes. I have no idea about that. Regardless, I agree that the abduction charge is silliness. It's not right that it happened in the first place, but I'm sure it'll be dropped immediately.
    Which is the best possible result now, but doesn't make up for the inconvenience, embarrassment, etc.

Here's the thing, maybe (probably) the girl was being a bitch, but you know what, she is in the right. The room was empty. The guy left. It's no longer his room.
    It's not an empty room if his stuff is in there. That's just how study rooms worked at my University anyway, but I assume it's the same everywhere? Bathroom breaks, trips to the copy machine, getting up to get snacks, looking for books... they all necessitate leaving the room. Having your books and your bag in the room are a sign that the room is still occupied.

Otherwise, had it truly been an empty room, I would agree with you 100%.

Whether or not she should have moved his stuff moves over into the common courtesy realm, but legally I'm sure she's well within her rights to start working in an unoccupied room. The cops had to kick somebody out to control a situation that looked to be getting out of hand (with grown men yelling and crying), so they threw the guy out that wasn't in the room; and therefore, had no claim to it.
    Well, legally... it's a matter of University policy and not the law so that's out. Agreed that someone needed to be thrown out but that doesn't excuse the later shenanigans. Would've thrown them both out.

Again, maybe, but it still doesn't change my mind that the room rightfully belonged to the girl the minute the guy left it.
    See above on the "empty room".

uhmm exactly what im saying. unless you leave a note (WHICH HE DID NOT) or have someone watch his sh!t (WHICH HE DID NOT) then it is first come first serve.

GTFO of here with all of this coubie-yahhh bull**** where we care about a complete strangers stuff. it is dog it dog... grow the fuk up you liberal fuks.

he should feel lucky his sh!t wasnt stolen. (srs) ive never once left my personal belongings out of my eye sight in a public space. you are an idiot if you do.
    Kumbaya? Dog eat dog? Post of the year.