cody0789 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Real serious ab question!!!

Two weeks ago this Friday I lifted with some of my buddies and I did an Ab workout that I used to love but you need two people to do it. You take a decline bench and do situps without letting your back touch and everytime you come up you throw a medicine ball to your partner and he immediantly throws it back and you go down again and keep reapeating. I did this three times untill exhaustion on the same day as my shoulder workout and the sorness the next morning felt normal. The next day was horrible couldn't even sit up in bed had to roll out. It killed me in the gym it hurt so bad that even when doing a couple trice workouts I could feel sharp pain in my abs. I kept doing my regular cardio and strength Training but cut out my ab workouts untill today(two weeks later) It took a week in a half for the soreness in my abs to go away completely! Today I went to do just a normal situp and it literally felt like my upper and lower ab muscles were going to rip. I could not even do one lousy sit-up! I have been trying to stretch my abs muscles as best as I could! What is wrong with me and what should I do? I normally workout my abs twice a week (beginning and end) so this is not my first ab workout! Any help appreciated and sorry for making it so long wanted to be detailed!