AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does Doing Stuff Like This Affect Recovery?

today is my rest day. but my nephew just got a home doorway gym,so i did a couple pullups to test it out. ive always wondered if doing stuff like that,or even carrying heavy stuff at work effects recovery?

Gettin My Swole On microrahsheen's Avatar
    microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes and no. Your workout in the gym should be WAY more strenuous than anything you're doing in the course of everyday life. Unless you work in a steel mill or at trying to be the strongest man in the world , you should be good.

Carrying the milk from the trunk to your fridge shouldn't cause you to miss any lifts on your next workout. This assumes you eat enough and rest enough.

AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ya i did back and bis on wed, but my nephew had me help set up his iron gym,so i did ONE pullup to make sure it would hold my weight.

so im good after a pullup?

Failed former lifter UnivLifter's Avatar
    UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000) UnivLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    One pullup? You'll be fine. A lot of lifters do high rep sets of exercises they just did on off-days. It's called "active recovery." You're doing way less than them. No need to worry.

Registered User ImGettingStrong's Avatar
    ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImGettingStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your good

thanks guys for the help

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a busy job too and and lift stuff a lot, make sure you give your body plenty of calories and heaps of water during the days w/ a multi vitamin. But to answer your question you should be fine
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me overtraining is non existant. I work construction 5 days a week and my lifts have been going up consistently, i just have to eat a little bit more. I think overtraining is over stressed. Your not going to over train unless your working out hours and hours each day. People are much too worried about overtraining.

This reminds me of a good analogy. I hate those *******s with f350s that go slow as **** in the snow and drive slower than a rear wheel drive mustang. Find your body's potential and use it too it's fullest.

theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50) theb0ssman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    overtraining is overrated