jeremy112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

visalus? what do u kno

Looking for some info on visalus my mom always wants to try new stuff for weight loss and most of the stuff is BS!

if anyone has any legitimate knowledge of it or has used it and knows their facts abt health and fitness please post.

ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ncc74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

90 Day Challenge

Originally Posted by jeremy112 View Post
    Looking for some info on visalus my mom always wants to try new stuff for weight loss and most of the stuff is BS!

if anyone has any legitimate knowledge of it or has used it and knows their facts abt health and fitness please post.
    Hi Jeremy, as a user and promoter of the ViSalus Body by Vi 90 Day weight loss/fitness Challenge, I can assure you it is NO BS! ViSalus products are made from the world’s best ingredients and formulated by a Scientific Advisory Board comprised of the brightest minds in nutritional science. People are seeing AMAZING results using ViSalus. The nutritional value in these shakes is THROUGH THE ROOF! The shake mix tastes like a cake mix with no grittiness and the flavor possibilities are absolutely endless, so no getting sick of the same old flavor. There are currently at least 13 IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) Pro’s promoting the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, including Vince Taylor and Jenny Lynn. There are currently 7 contestants from “The Biggest Loser” on the Challenge, as well as Hulk Hogan and many other Pro athletes. There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so there is nothing to lose except weight! The great thing about taking the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge is: Refer 3 people to get on the challenge with you and your product is FREE! I received my free product within 3 days of signing up. For more info please go to my website: www dot ncalhoun dot myvi dot net. If you are interested in sampling the product, PM me your address and I will send you a sample.
    Thanks, Nate

Registered User tyronebiggums69's Avatar
    tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can look back at this previous thread. In other words, there are a lot better alternatives than Visalus.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=659324953

Also be careful about signing up to sell the stuff. I have seen a lot people having their credit cards charged multiple times with no refund.

Tell your mom to save her money and get off the couch.

EDIT: Sorry for bumping, didn't see date.
    Cavaliers/Patriots/Leafs

Tears will give you sympathy, sweat will give you results.

bodybyvisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Visalus

I can guarantee that ViSalus is not like all the other ones and it works!!! I started on Feb 28th 2011 and lost as per last Friday, 13.5lbs!! There is different kits to start depending on how much weight you need to lose.
    Another good thing about Body By Vi is that the shakes are a "transfer of spending" not an additional expense. You are replacing meals with a shake that is less expensive, low carb, low sugar, gluten free, lactose free, low sodium, full serving of fiber & calcium, 23 Vitamins & Minerals, Pre-Biotics, Digestive Enzymes and 3 types of PURE protein! Drop me a line for a free sample... and for more info go to my website
    isabelcasquinha.myvi.net

bodybyvisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Visalus

Visalus is not like all the others and there is no double credit charges on the other hand they have the best program (and i have been on a few others) and you really get money payable 5 times a month (once every week and and the 5th on every 15th of the month). Another thing that Visalus as different is that you get a BMW on the second rank (Regional Director) and myself i am getting mine this month and i only started on Feb 28th 2011!!!

Registered User tyronebiggums69's Avatar
    tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodybyvisa View Post
    Visalus is not like all the others and there is no double credit charges on the other hand they have the best program (and i have been on a few others) and you really get money payable 5 times a month (once every week and and the 5th on every 15th of the month). Another thing that Visalus as different is that you get a BMW on the second rank (Regional Director) and myself i am getting mine this month and i only started on Feb 28th 2011!!!
    You are an idiot.
    Cavaliers/Patriots/Leafs

Tears will give you sympathy, sweat will give you results.

Registered User blackmoresnight's Avatar
    blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackmoresnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They got a good product and a massive public relations promoters. The content in their product is nothing we haven't seen before.
    Just try to stay away from becoming a distributor of their products; there are fees for becoming distributor which is so stupid and a ripp off.

Bigswoll78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blackmoresnight View Post
    They got a good product and a massive public relations promoters. The content in their product is nothing we haven't seen before.
    Just try to stay away from becoming a distributor of their products; there are fees for becoming distributor which is so stupid and a ripp off.
    I actually agree. The reason they have big names promoting this stuff as well is because of their superior "fan base". They secretly get paid to say that "it works!" This product is NOTHING what the bodybuilding industry hasn't already achieved. Only if people would use their common sense and read the products to COMPARE then we wouldn't have so many people being so gullible to believe the first crap a big name "distributor" pushes in your face.
    Hulk Hogan? Ex-wrestler who took Steroids and later admitted to it in a documentary. So he senses another MLM cash cow and decides to jump on it, that's expected since he is/was going through a nasty divorce.
    Emmith Smith? Ex-NFL superstar who helped led the Dallas Cowboys to a few Superbowls. News Flash: Football players especially running backs HAVE to be in shape/fit to be as superior as he was back in his glory days, therefore he was already on strict optimal diets designed for him. Pretty sure Vi product didn't exist at the time. Just a hunch.

My point: Its another MLM scheme just like all the other products/crap that's out there with hired big names to help push a product that the bodybuilding/health industry already had out to begin with.

So, boys and girls, are YOU up to the challenge to understand that it takes hard work, determination, and knowledge to achieve the body/goals you desire?

Be smart. :P

mattshare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey..

Just wanted to add a little something here!! I did just sign up for visalus!!.. I would like to start off by saying I am not trying to convince you to join or have your mom join!! so I am not going to get paid to tell you this. just being honest!!

If people were smart , they would get off the couch and workout and eat healthy.. but to be honest people are lazy!

but yes eating the right foods and working out does help!!

but ive been working out and trying to eat health for as long as I can remember, but junk food tastes good, and life slows you down, and its tough to find time to get all the right foods you need ...most people end up with fast food.. or microwavable foods. "For Me", Visalus stops those cravings to stuff my face with whatever ... has a good balance of carbs, proteins, and fiber and etc.... to give me energy, maintain my fitness goals.... while still feeling energized throughout the day!!!

So yes.. there are many, many ways to be healthy and get fit... but for me, Visalus is helping me get to my fitness goal... staying lean and mean.

anyway.. if you have any questions feel free to write!!

_

AimeeD09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am a promoter and a user of visalus shakes and supplements, i am on medications and has been next to impossible to lose weight i am dow 12lbs and about 4 inches in 4weeks! I LOVE this stuff and will use it forever! Ive litterally tried everything from slim fast to paying over $2000 in 6 months for shots and nothing has worked! if you need any questions answered you can email me at aimee90day@gmail.com and i will give you my number to answer any questions you or your mom might have

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AimeeD09 View Post
    I am a promoter and a user of visalus shakes and supplements, i am on medications and has been next to impossible to lose weight i am dow 12lbs and about 4 inches in 4weeks! I LOVE this stuff and will use it forever! Ive litterally tried everything from slim fast to paying over $2000 in 6 months for shots and nothing has worked! if you need any questions answered you can email me at aimee90day@gmail.com and i will give you my number to answer any questions you or your mom might have
    Too bad it's a scam and false advertising.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Before I got into bodybuilding, I had to lose some weight (around 50lbs). Yea, I tried Visalus because I got sucked into all their marketing, and thought it was an easier way to lose weight and be healthier. Boy was I wrong. The shakes were disgusting, it made you sh*t bricks about 3 times a day, and my energy levels sucked. All for a whoppin' $150ish a month. I lost about 10lbs. the first month, probably by going to the bathroom 3 times a day, but then it plateaued for the next 2 consecutive months. It's not until I dropped the shakes, and did some research on clean, healthy diets that I lost the weight. I will never recommend their product over a clean diet anyday.
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

dadoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll post here: went to a Visalus house party about 12 hours ago. A few people where there.

Hell, Iris Kyle and Hidetada Yamagishi was there, which was cool. Very nice people.

I'm not so sure as to the efficacy of the products, and I'll plop down a couple hundred dollars to find out. As a business model, some of the marketers/sellers do VERY well for themselves. I'm not sure selling is for me, as I'm not a very influentially persuasive type of person.

Looking at the ingredients, they look quality enough. Protein and carbs aren't as high as store bought supplements. Their claim is that the body can only process 25-30g of protein per hour anyways, so having overstuffed protein and carbs would lead to bloat rather than results. They also emphasis that their shakes have some amino acid enzyme blend that helps utilize all that stuff.

One thing I'm not a big fan of is soy, and they do use that in their product, but they claim that the isoflavones have been filtered out.

Anyways much of the presentation was geared towards become a user/seller of the products and I didn't get enough science about the products themselves. I may try once.

As for selling the stuff, I'll stick to my stocks and gold for now.

Jinks777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dadoody View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll post here: went to a Visalus house party about 12 hours ago. A few people where there.

Hell, Iris Kyle and Hidetada Yamagishi was there, which was cool. Very nice people.

I'm not so sure as to the efficacy of the products, and I'll plop down a couple hundred dollars to find out. As a business model, some of the marketers/sellers do VERY well for themselves. I'm not sure selling is for me, as I'm not a very influentially persuasive type of person.

Looking at the ingredients, they look quality enough. Protein and carbs aren't as high as store bought supplements. Their claim is that the body can only process 25-30g of protein per hour anyways, so having overstuffed protein and carbs would lead to bloat rather than results. They also emphasis that their shakes have some amino acid enzyme blend that helps utilize all that stuff.

One thing I'm not a big fan of is soy, and they do use that in their product, but they claim that the isoflavones have been filtered out.

Anyways much of the presentation was geared towards become a user/seller of the products and I didn't get enough science about the products themselves. I may try once.

As for selling the stuff, I'll stick to my stocks and gold for now.
    I have never used it or tried it. But a co-worker of mine has bene using it for 2 months now and loves it. I have watched him try differnt programs and meals and boxes and non have helped him like the visalus product. He has lost mroe weight on visalus than an other product. He talks about it all the time and is selling it also. He explained the info to me but i could never get involved into something like that ... just sounds too good to be true. He has proof of payments and his friend actually has a BMW paid by Visalus. Who knows what the "scam" is but maybe its legit.

If you have any questions about the stuff he is very knowledgable about it and i can get his info for you if you want.

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hoory sheit, I have NEVER seen so much spam in one thread!!! you Visalus *******s must be desperate to sell your chitty product so YOU don't have to buy it yourself LOL. good luck with your $1,000/mo BMW payment of 2012

oh and 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is really a depressing sad-azz thread

pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok.. visalus is big in my area and its mixed emotions.. visalus is one of those things that you hafta sink alot of time and effort into to make it work... on the other hand.. it can work.. i believe the bmw thing is bs cuz the moment you dont make ur numbers you hafta make the payment urself..

the products contain soy which for men isnt very good.. it can promote bitchbtits(bad wording) and on females soy has been linked to cancer.. now im not saying visalus does these.. but its in the products .

the 90 day challenge.. ok lets b honest.. if you find someone new to exercise.. no matter what they do. the first 90 days are newb gains anyways.. so i think thats what visalus was aimed towards .. now it does have good stuff in it and does taste great.. but there are cheaper routes imo.. ive heard ppl that work and sell visalus themselves who say they wuld nvr put it in there diet. but then i heard opposite also..

im just sharing what i have seen heard and know.. not flaming and dont intend on starting anything.. i just think a multi vit and whey wuld b easier and better for you..
    6'5 285ibs

Boomer Sooner.

Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pumped12 View Post
    i just think a multi vit and whey wuld b easier and better for you..
    ^^This.

All it is, is an overpriced powdered multi and protein. I'm not even sure if it's WPI, could be all soy protein. Ever smelled a bottle of multi's? Just imagine how delicious it would taste as a powder!!! There is also question into the shelf stability of powdered multi's. Like pumped12 said, just stick with whey and a multi and save yourself some $$$.

dadoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, per my earlier post, I've come to a conclusion:

Stick to whey/casins/egg albium stuffs. Like Isopure, ON Whey, or whatever else you people love to use. The stuff is overpriced, marketed and sold in a way that you can only buy it overpriced, and their soy protein is not well filtered as just about everyone who uses it seems to complain about cramping and gas.

You are not going to be getting good muscle gains on this stuff, and people who claim weight loss is dubious as weight loss is simply a numbers game.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dadoody View Post
    people love to use.
    PROnom
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

jonpleaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up visalus

I am using Visalus and in 68 days have lost 20lbs, have more energy than ever and can hit the gym harder than ever before.
    I started using it, seeing results I became a promoter. check it out I cant post my url but im on ******** at Visalus, get heathy
    any questions I can and will get them answered.

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonpleaver View Post
    I am using Visalus and in 68 days have lost 20lbs, have more energy than ever and can hit the gym harder than ever before.
    I started using it, seeing results I became a promoter. check it out I cant post my url but im on ******** at Visalus, get heathy
    any questions I can and will get them answered.
    The stuff is pure schit!
    ☼ Sunbathe Ballz Crew ☼

CON-CRĒT REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132341573

reps owed: FitForSurvival

xav1353 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well Visalus does work but be ready to starve a bit. You should follow their indications to never be hungry and to eat at least 3 healthy snacks a day for example 1 portion of low fat white cheese with an apple. And dont forget to hit the gym, I lost 20 pound doing Visalus doing 1h30 biking 5 times a week and 30-40 min running 3 times a week for 3 months. The first thing you will notice when you start doing that is the lack of energy so you will undoubtly have to add some whole food to Visalus (like 2-3 eggs and fruits) and eventually stop doing it. You can't do **** with a 1200 calorie diet. I worked hard and it's not VI who did that, only me.

If you want to stay in front of your tv watching Biggest looser and hope to be lean, Visalus is for you.

Otherwise forget about Visalus, Mcdonald and frozen prepared meals and let's do some exercise, it'll be way better.

jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did it for a while and it is crap. Pyramid scheme for selling it and for taking it, it is a low calorie shake that's it. No different than protien powder and a multi. People lose weight and muscle on it because of the drastic cut to their calories. Take 2 shakes and 1 meal a day and you can easily be around 1000 calories max. Scam
    Meet lifts
    578/402/618

ACE certified Personal Trainer

*Twin Lab Miltia Member since 2014*

Instagram @jeremyacox1

RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    multi level marketing.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!