Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmFlite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So nice to see a biological explanation for keto. Thanks!

Syntribos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're cutting on keto, with a 500cal deficit, and then doing cardio, what foods should you eat to make up the calories burnt during the cardio?
    Stats (KG):

BW: 75
    BF: 16%

DL: 140
    Squat: 97.5
    Bench: 85
    Pull Ups: 25

Kaiser of the Misc TheAntiMonitor's Avatar
    TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAntiMonitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll be using the Keto diet as my primary fat and weight-loss tool. Wish me luck brahs!
    ★ Real Madrid C.F. ★

⚛ Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better, that all may profit by it. Let me think of the right and lend all my assistance to those who need it, with no regard for anything but justice. Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage. Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens and my associates in everything I say and do. Let me do right to all, and wrong no man. ⚛

JonatSumner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does the ketogenic diet have any side effects. Like probably it might make you more efficient in one thing but less in the other?
    Do what others WON'T do today so you can do what others CAN'T do tomorrow.

YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keto diet always gave me good fat loss results, still I don't rly like it.. : ~[
    My set in my first STREET FITNESS competition http://goo.gl/0tyXUz <~

RyBot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyBot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on a keto diet for about 3 months now and managed to drop 20kg. Unfortunately there's still a long way to go but thanks for all the info provided in this forum, it's been very helpful!

Registered User BluSteelSeattle's Avatar
    BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluSteelSeattle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My main question is what type of cardio is best. I always see that a lot of people say to do low impact while in ketosis. Is there any reason for this instead of HI? Trying to lose as much fat as possible in next 6 weeks. Currently doing the bike 60 min per day as well as doing a powerlifting cycle 4 days/week.

RyBot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyBot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well for me, as far as weight loss goes, the biggest drops I've had have been when I've done low impact cardio like you said. For the most part I'm doing 4 weights sessions a week and mountain biking on the weekend (which are still effective) but weirdly enough I've dropped more weight after going for long walks. I don't know the reason for it TBH. But I'm still sticking to weight training as I want to retain as much muscle as I can while dropping weight.

cervy9301 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good thread and write up explaining pretty much everything about keto. I've been reading about it for the last few weeks and this is one of the best/easiest articles I have read.
    Started yesterday and the only question I was curious about is how when will you begin to lose body fat? I know it can take a day to several days to begin ketosis, but once it does do you begin to lose bf right away? I've been on a high protein, lower carb and fat diet for the last 3 months with good results so beginning this diet with high fat just seems like my bf will go up right away? Currently at 10% bf and wanted to give keto a try to cut down that last 2-3% is what I'm shooting for.
    Again great article!

1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cervy9301 View Post
    Very good thread and write up explaining pretty much everything about keto. I've been reading about it for the last few weeks and this is one of the best/easiest articles I have read.
    Started yesterday and the only question I was curious about is how when will you begin to lose body fat? I know it can take a day to several days to begin ketosis, but once it does do you begin to lose bf right away? I've been on a high protein, lower carb and fat diet for the last 3 months with good results so beginning this diet with high fat just seems like my bf will go up right away? Currently at 10% bf and wanted to give keto a try to cut down that last 2-3% is what I'm shooting for.
    In the future, it might be more effective to post a new question as opposed to at the end of this thread. Then it's your post and tailored to you. You'll get feedback from users that are currently active on the site.

At low BF levels like where you are at right now, keto fat-loss is going to be slower than it typically would be at higher BF levels, yet still much faster than losing weight while in glycolysis. If you are doing keto correctly, you'll first notice a drop on the scale in 3-5 days. I notice it at 3 days - and it's staggering, but I have a much higher BF % than you. Much of the initial loss is water weight, so keep that in mind. The closer you get to your BF goal, the slower and harder it is to get there as I'm sure you already know. So for you, you might need to be patient.

I used to have the same concern when I first started that I was going to get fatter while I was initiating the induction phase, but it's never happened. Don't work about it. Just restrict your carbs to 20g-30g per day and you surely will not see any additional bodyfat.
    Go with God.

Originally Posted by 1976pianoman View Post
    In the future, it might be more effective to post a new question as opposed to at the end of this thread. Then it's your post and tailored to you. You'll get feedback from users that are currently active on the site.

At low BF levels like where you are at right now, keto fat-loss is going to be slower than it typically would be at higher BF levels, yet still much faster than losing weight while in glycolysis. If you are doing keto correctly, you'll first notice a drop on the scale in 3-5 days. I notice it at 3 days - and it's staggering, but I have a much higher BF % than you. Much of the initial loss is water weight, so keep that in mind. The closer you get to your BF goal, the slower and harder it is to get there as I'm sure you already know. So for you, you might need to be patient.

I used to have the same concern when I first started that I was going to get fatter while I was initiating the induction phase, but it's never happened. Don't work about it. Just restrict your carbs to 20g-30g per day and you surely will not see any additional bodyfat.
    Sounds good, it's just that hearing fat being bad your whole life is kind of tough to drop over night hahaha.
    I don't expect to lose much weight in the first few days since my bf is fairly low. Just didn't want to see my bf head in the wrong direction.

1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know! Tell me about it. Everything we've been taught is wrong. Even my doctor is misinformed and totally doesn't understand it. The science that is being taught to our doctors is incorrect.

Sugar is the problem - not fat and cholesterol. Fat does not make you fat and cholesterol does not lead to high blood cholesterol levels. High blood glucose is the problem. The resulting inflammation leads to arterial plaque build-up. In addition, when blood glucose is high, your body stops burning fat and starts storing fat.

Good luck! I love keto. I'm sure you will too.
    Go with God.

WOW! You were absolutely right about a drop on the scale. I think I weighed around 148.6 lbs on Friday when I did my first 30g or less carb day. Been around 20g or so for 4 days and weighed myself today at 145 lbs and around 9% BF. I knew I was carrying some water weight around but didn't think it was that much.
    Pretty interested to see how this continues.

Originally Posted by cervy9301 View Post
    WOW! You were absolutely right about a drop on the scale. I think I weighed around 148.6 lbs on Friday when I did my first 30g or less carb day. Been around 20g or so for 4 days and weighed myself today at 145 lbs and around 9% BF. I knew I was carrying some water weight around but didn't think it was that much.
    Pretty interested to see how this continues.
    Awesome!! I love that initial drop. It's so encouraging.
    Go with God.

InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys some help I need or questions I've got here

I'm doing low carb diet atm, so far seen good results, from 85kg to 79kg with my abs finally starting to show specially when I finished working out (first time I achieved this so it's a boost for me)

I want to do keto, so far my protein, fat and carb intake looks like this
    87g fat
    185g protein
    <50g carbs, reduced little by little from 100g

My fats I really have a hard time getting to and my protein I think it's too high and sometimes I eat more than that. Carbs aren't so hard since I eat alot of veggies and most come from there, or from foods, shakes

I am 1,70cm tall, if calculating I think my bf% is 22 now maybe less haven't measured it yet, I think my protein intake should be lower and fat higher but I don't eat nuts or many cheeses, or anything like it and I love meats and such, how could I fix this? (probably a dumb question but what meals or snacks, I always eat big portions of foods at night and lunch, breakfast is just 6 slices of ham or chicken white or turkey with a small cucumber) how can I solve this to reach my fat intake, should I also rise my fat intake and reduce protein?
    I use fitness pal to calculate my food, total cals atm 1829 (maybe I have to change it since that was 2 months ago and my weight got reduced and such)

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by paulup View Post
    This is where I am at for the day right now:

Totals-------------696-------19--------28--------92------1,567--------5
    Your Daily Goal----1,990------274-------66-------75-------2,500-------40
    Remaining---------1,294------255-------38------(-17)------933--------35
    ----------------- Calories----Carbs-----Fat-----Protein----Sodium-----Sugar

Ignore the "Your daily goal" numbers, because MyFitnessPal gave me that, and it isn't geared towards Ketosis. I've had a protein shake, a sirloin steak, deep greens salad, 2 servings of cheese, 4 turkey slices with cream cheese and a small amount of sunflower seeds and my calories are only at 696. I still have dinner to eat, but its almond flour breaded chicken nuggets(22g fat, 35g prot) with broccoli and asparagus. NEED fat, don't want to chug oils and end up on the can all night.
    avocados, fish or flax or coconut oils - all come in pills if you don't want to drink them. Search google for low carb fat bomb recipes. Actually coconut oil is solid at normal room temp. Liquid coconut oil is man-made. I stay away from it. Here's an article on liquid coconut oil : http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/is-...l-coconut-oil/

IMHO, keto does not need to be difficult. Just understand that despite things like TKD and CKD keto is best for cutting. It's a fast way to cut fat. Not a permanent way to eat. Definitely not what you want to do if you're looking to build muscle.

That being said, I don't even watch macros when I'm cutting on keto. I simply adhere to the 30g carb/day rule and I drop .5-1lb per day. I tend to naturally meet the other macros without paying any attention to them. I eat a 1/2 pound cheeseburger with a 20g carb white bun everyday and a large chicken dish made with boneless skinless chicken every night. That's it. Easy peasy. No veggies, no fruit. Once my BF levels are low enough, in 1-3 months, I go back to either normal eating for maintenance or bulk eating for bulking - both of which I return to eating fruits and veggies while keeping fat low.

..and +1 on JeepCreeper's advice.
    Go with God.

InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanityDk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is that advice intented to me?

So can take those pills in order to reach my daily fat intake?

is there a problem with taking a higher protein intake than your macros tell you to?

I workout in a upper lower bodyweight (trsining for calisthenics) routine followed by 30 mins of cardio and on 2 off days i do HIIT with the bicycle or follow a spinning session and then one day to carbload back

Ive always had a rough time getting my bf% down never reached 20% before and my current goal is reaching 15% then bulk up some muscle and go even lower

How would my macros normally be?

Male
    23 yo
    1,70cm
    79kg
    Aprox 20 - 22% i think bf%

Thanks in advance guys, really happy I found this diet

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InsanityDk View Post

is there a problem with taking a higher protein intake than your macros tell you to?

I workout in a upper lower bodyweight (trsining for calisthenics) routine followed by 30 mins of cardio and on 2 off days i do HIIT with the bicycle or follow a spinning session and then one day to carbload back

Ive always had a rough time getting my bf% down never reached 20% before and my current goal is reaching 15% then bulk up some muscle and go even lower

Male
    23 yo
    1,70cm
    79kg

Taking pills is fine, you will have to take several though. I also forgot about hemp oil. Similar to flax. In my opinion it tastes a little better than flax, so I can take a shot out of the bottle.

Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Total carbs or net?

I have been reading and have been told total carbs then a read another post that says net so what is right? Also fake sugar yes or no? I use Waldon Farms stuff but it has fake sugar. Thank you! Oh and almond flour is ok right?

riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InsanityDk View Post

Male
    23 yo
    1,70cm
    79kg

From what I've read protein can be both be ketogenic and anti-ketogenic. Excess protein can be converted into glucose so in that can knock you out or prevent you from reaching ketosis. Rule of thumb should be carbs below 5%, protein should be .8-1.2 grams per pound of LBM (fat mass doesn't need protein) and all the rest of your cal should come from fat.
    So from what I see with your macro count your protein is too high I would be closer to 128 grams with your estimated bf% and would drop your carbs even lower, below 30 would be ideal. I just started also and have been having a hard time getting my fats so I ended up getting heavy whipping cream for my coffee and protein shakes. High fat no carbs! Also eat higher fat meats like chicken thighs instead of breast. If you use butter or oils to cook with count cal from them also that should help you get your fats up.
    check out my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158237833

riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riSe80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sweetpeasmom View Post
    I have been reading and have been told total carbs then a read another post that says net so what is right? Also fake sugar yes or no? I use Waldon Farms stuff but it has fake sugar. Thank you! Oh and almond flour is ok right?
    Only net carbs, fiber carbs do not effect insulin levels so do not need to be counted. I believe artificial sweeteners are ok. A guy I work with that is also doing keto uses almond flour a lot to make low carb alternative to bread like foods so yeah

mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where does chia seeds fall under (for the food list)? They have omega-3.

bodyblog has food I eat.
    Last edited by mokaiba; 04-27-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Originally Posted by mokaiba View Post
    where does chia seeds fall under (for the food list)? They have omega-3.

bodyblog has food I eat.
    From what I just looked up, they look as they would be okay in the plan. They are high in carbs but 11 out of the 12 grams are dietary fiber so you only need to count one of those grams. I'm glad I looked those up as those would be good to add to my eating list with the higher fats and lots of fiber and I happen to have a bag in my freezer,

mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mokaiba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by riSe80 View Post
    From what I just looked up, they look as they would be okay in the plan. They are high in carbs but 11 out of the 12 grams are dietary fiber so you only need to count one of those grams. I'm glad I looked those up as those would be good to add to my eating list with the higher fats and lots of fiber and I happen to have a bag in my freezer,
    I eat 4 Large AA eggs in the morning and add 10g of them to it. I then scramble it. Very yummy.

epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epicyoufitness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bumping this thread

Great KETO info.

Take the time to read. Don't over think- KETO is not complicated.
    40's Masters Winner and Overall Masters Winner 2009 NGA Music City Night of Champions, Nashville TN.

NPC Masters Bodybuilder.

Personal Trainer, Prep Coach, Health Coach and Nutritionist

Miamiboi5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Week one and lost not 1l

I've been doing CKD for a week now and haven't lost a pound. I'm 5'11 209lbs. I workout 5-6 days a week and do cardio at least 3 days a week. My bmr is somewhere around 3200 and so I'm I taking roughly 2800 cals. My diet consists of bacon, eggs, peanut butter, macadamia nuts, cheese,blue cheese dressing, butter virgin olive oil, pork and ground beef. I'm doing 240f 150p 15-20 net carbs. What am I doing wrong?

Been eating clean for 6-7 months low sodium, maybe the reason for now water weight loss in week 1.

I added my meal tracker for today, fats were a little low, but that's cause I tried a new recipe on meal 4 with the cream cheese pancakes. Also Note that the PWM meal 6 has protein in it but that is taken immediately post workout and then the meal is consumed an hour or so later.

repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miamiboi5 View Post
    I've been doing CKD for a week now and haven't lost a pound. I'm 5'11 209lbs. I workout 5-6 days a week and do cardio at least 3 days a week. My bmr is somewhere around 3200 and so I'm I taking roughly 2800 cals. My diet consists of bacon, eggs, peanut butter, macadamia nuts, cheese,blue cheese dressing, butter virgin olive oil, pork and ground beef. I'm doing 240f 150p 15-20 net carbs. What am I doing wrong?

Been eating clean for 6-7 months low sodium, maybe the reason for now water weight loss in week 1.

I added my meal tracker for today, fats were a little low, but that's cause I tried a new recipe on meal 4 with the cream cheese pancakes. Also Note that the PWM meal 6 has protein in it but that is taken immediately post workout and then the meal is consumed an hour or so later.
    Low down the calories. (Whey maybe spikes insulin, depends of the brand. Watch that)

summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) summermobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body does not like to use it. When your body requires energy under a glycolytic metabolism, it first scans your blood-stream for glucose. If not much blood-glucose is found, then your body will command the liver to convert its stored glycogen into glucose. If not much glycogen is found, then your body will breakdown muscle and fat.
    www.meizu-mx5.com/

keesh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a great thread. I was always interested about keto. I've read it all. So much useful information. Thank you. I think I will follow this diet in the near future to loose some weight.