Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

READ HERE BEFORE MAKING A THREAD: All the information you need and FAQ

READ THIS FIRST:

Ok, well first of all I'm going to try and make some parts very brief and explain other parts well, reason being this is going to be long and I don't want to bore you. I'm going to try my best to go over everything a starter may need to know. I also tried my best to put things in a simple friendly term. Forgive me for any grammer/spelling mistakes.

Diet

Your diet is going to depend on your goals... However, here is some general info. on diet that everyone should know, no matter what their goals are.

- Calories are calories, carbs are carbs, fat is fat, and protein is protein. Whther your carbs are from sugar, or oatmeal one will not become fat quicker in anyway, or likely to become fat. Its going to be dependent on how much of it your eating.

- Weight gain and loss is completely dependent on how many calories you eat. Not how large the food is, or how "healthy it is". If you eat mcdonalds all day but end up eating less calories then you burn, then you will lose weight. If you eat subway all day but eat more calories then you burn you will gain weight.

- If you want to lose weight, eat less calories then what you would burn in a day

- If you want to gain weight, eat more calories then what you would burn in a day

- There is no such thing as "clean" or "dirty" foods.

- Nutrient timing is not important. You don't need to time your meals or anything like that. Just get them all in at the end of the day.

- Carbs = 4 calories per gram

- Protein = 4 calories per gram

- Fat = 9 calories per gram

- 3500 calories = 1lb

- Fat doesn't make you fat

- Macro nutrients are protein, carbs, fats, water,

- Micro nutrients are vitamins, and minerals

Gaining weight and muscle (Bulking is what we call it)

In order to gain muscle, you need to gain weight. Muscle is weight. How do you gain weight? Simply answer, you eat more calories then you burn. I first suggest finding out how many calories you burn in a day to figure out how much you'll need to eat. You can find the amount of calories you burn in a day by filling out this calculator. The amount of calories burned in a day is also called your maintenance.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...alculator.html

Before I get into anything further, PLEASE remember the heavier you are, the faster your metabolism works, meaning the more calories you'll need. I suggest re calculating your caloric maintenance every time you gain 3-5 lbs.

- The amount of calories you go above your maintenance depends on what you want and can deal with and what you want
    - Anywhere from 400-600 calories above maintenance may be referred to as a "clean bulk". In a clean bulk fat gains are fairly limited, but you sacrifice the potential of muscle you could've gained, and strength gains may not be optimal as well.
    - Going anywhere from 600 calories or more above maintenance is called a "dirty bulk". Dirty bulking will probably lead to more fat gains, but you optimize muscle and strength gains.
    - Figure out which kind of bulk you want to go with. You'll want to gain anywhere from 1-1.5lbs per week. Keep in mind 3500 calories is equivalent to one pound.

Good bulking tips

Eat caloric dense foods. Most the time these will be foods loaded with healthy fats. Reson being is because fat has more calories per gram. These foods are not very filling, but loaded with calories. They are great for bulking if you can't stomach down a lot of food. Some examples of this may be

- Butter
    - Cream cheese
    - Olive/vegetable oil
    - Peanut butter (PB&J sandwiches make a great meal before bed with a nice glass of milk)
    - Nuts

Don't forget about sleep. Proper sleep is needed for recovery, and energy. Remember your muscles grow when your resting, not necessarily when your sleeping. But, keep in mind sleep happens to be the best time your body recovers since its in the most restful state possible (other then death).

Most of your muscle is made of water, drink A LOT of water. Not only when your bulking or cutting, but in general, no matter what your goal is. For general well being. Go for 1-1.5 gallons of water per day

Losing weight (Cutting is what we call it)

To properly lose weight, you'll need to eat below your maintenance. Don't buy into any diets or anything like that. The best way to lose weight, is to eat calories then you burn off in a day. Again, I suggest finding your maintenance of calories.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...alculator.html

Before I get into anything further, PLEASE remember the lighter you are, the slower your metabolism works, meaning the less calories you'll need. I suggest re calculating your caloric maintenance every time you lose 3-5 lbs.

- Start subtracting your maintenance by 500-700 calories.
    - Eating 700 calories below maintenance is REALLY pushing it in my opinon. You should only aim to lose 1-1.5lbs of fat a week. Eating 500 calories below maintenance would have you losing a pound per week. You also want to preserve muscle, dropping calories too far isn't a good way to do that.
    - Its extremely important your fitting in your macro nutrients, forget timing them, just get them in. However healthy the source they are from is up to you.

Good cutting tips:

When cutting, you want to do the opposite of bulking, and eat foods that fill you up with less calories. A few of my favorite examples (fiber loaded, drink a lot of water)

- Lettuce
    - Broccoli
    - Asaparagus
    - Potatoes
    - Oatmeal
    - Just about any vegetables now that I think about it

Macronutrient Splits

I suggest one of the following:

40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fats)

Yes, that's it. It's basic, and does the job. No need for some sort of fancy diet, like keto or carb cycling. Neglecting a macronutrient is stupid in my opinion. First of all, I like to eat all of them, secondly its not going to help you lose weight any more or faster then just lowering your calories.

Here is how you'll set up a macro split.

Lets take an example and say your maintenance is 3000 calories, and you want to bulk 500 calories above maintenance. You should aim for 3500 calories a day.

3500 x .40 = 1400 calories are from carbs (multiplied by .40 because 40% of calories are from carbs)

3500 x .40 = 1400 calories are from protein (multiplied by .40 because 40% of calories are from protein)

3500 x .20 = 700 calories are from fats (multipled by .20 because 20% of calories are from fats)

1400/4 = 350g of carbs per day (Divided by 4 because there are 4 calories in a gram of carb)
    1400/4 = 350g of protein per day (Divided by 4 because there are 4 calories in a gram of protein)
    700/9 = 77g of fat per day (Divided by 9 because there are 9 calories in a gram of fat)

Here's the formula set up

Calories x percentage or total calories = calories from macronutrient
    calories from macronutrient/calories per gram from macro nutrient.

So a person with a 3500 calorie diet will need 3500 calories, 350g of carbs, 350g of protein, and 77g of fats per day.
    Training for Strength? Size?

Doing a strength training program, won't exactly make you stronger, doing a hypertrophy program won't exactly make you bigger.

So what will?

EATING!

I cannot emphasize this enough. Technically, I've only "strength trained" for about 9 months my entire life. What was I doing the rest of the time? A full body workout, upper/lower or a push/pull/legs.

- Whether you want to get stronger or bigger, your going to need a lot. Here's a simple math equation for you: Calories = Energy = More energy (calories) = More weight lifted = Getting stronger, you can be doing Rippetoes' SS thinking your training for strength and going to get stronger. When ultimately its going to rely on your diet and how much you eat. You could be doing a split and training for size, but your not going to actually grow till you eat. Its not the program style that will build you bigger or stronger, but your diet. With that being said, keep this in mind: Want to get stronger? Eat more. What to get bigger? Eat more

A strength training program may help you reach your strength goals, but don't rely on it and neglect your diet. Ultimately you can eat a lot and get stronger/bigger on any program.

Training

Just about everyone here would benefit from a full body, upper/lower, or a push/pull/legs.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/muscle-building-4

For those to lazy to read a good sum up is:

Workouts with more frequency are far more superior to split body training.

This makes so much sense. I've honestly made the best gains of my life doing full body workouts, or programs with higher frequency.

Good routines/workouts for beginners

Rippetoes' Starting Strength

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

All Pros' Routine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

WS4SB

First of all, I wouldn't suggest this for a complete novice. A novice with more experience would benefit from this best IMO.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

Full body for beginners

Perform this workout 3 times per week, either on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule.

Squat: 3x5-10
    Stiff Legged Deadlift: 3x8-12
    Seated Calf Raise: 2x15-20
    Bench Press: 3x5-10
    Miitary Press: 2x8-12
    Standing Alternating Curls: 2x8-12
    Tricep Pushdown: 2x8-12

Upper/Lower

Perform 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, repeat

Upper:

Dumbbell or Barbell Bench Press: 3x8-12
    Dumbell or Barbell Incline Press: 2x8-12
    Pull Ups: 50 reps (however many sets it takes, do assisted if you must)
    Bent Over Rows: 3x8-12
    Military Press: 3x8-12
    Dumbbell Curls: 3x8-12
    Skull Cruchers: 3x8-12

Lower:

Squats: 3x8-12
    Deadlifts: 1x8-12
    Leg Press: 3x8-12
    Glute Ham Raise: 3x8-12
    Seated or Standing Calf Raise: 3x10-15

The schedule will look like this:

M: Upper
    T: Lower
    W: Off
    T: Upper
    F: Lower
    S/S: Off

You can put in some light ab work wherever you want, just don't over do it, I would do 3x10-15 twice a week.

Push/Pull/Legs

I would say this is more for the advanced novice.

Push:
    Dumbbell or Barbell Bench Press: 3x5-10
    Dips: 5x10-15 (if it's too easy do it weighted)
    Military Press: 3x8-12
    Close Grip Bench Press: 3x5-10

Pull:

Pull Ups: 50 reps
    Bent Over Rows: Work up to 5-10 rep max
    Dumbbell Rows: 3x10-15
    Preacher Curls: 3x8-12

Legs:

Squats: Work up to 5-10 rep max
    Deadlifts: 1x5
    Leg Press: 3x8-12
    Stiff Legged Deadlift or Leg Curls: 3x12-15
    Calf Exercise: 3x10-15

The schedule should look like this:

M: Push
    T: Pull
    W: Legs
    T: Push
    F: Pull
    S: Legs
    S: Off
    Last edited by kapsemajj; 03-13-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    Read this before you make a thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132597403

kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10) kapsemajj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Part 2... Frequently asked Questions

Part 2

Linear Gains

To simply put, linear gains are when your able to add weight very often, like workout to workout, or week to week. As a beginner your main goal workout to workout should be trying to add weight. You can't get big bench pressing 100lbs, that means you can't keep on using the same weight for too long. Make sure your making progress in weight. For beginners, you should be adding at least 10lbs to all your heavy compound lifts each workout. If you are not, then your probably not eating enough. I know nobody wants to hear it, but you'll make the best progress from your diet no matter what your goals are.

You should try and milk out your linear gains, and I seriously mean milk them out. In chronological order, this is what you should try to follow:

Add 10-15lbs to all heavy compounds each workout
    Add 5lbs to all heavy compounds each workout
    Add 2-3lbs to all heavy compounds each workout
    Add 5-10lbs to all heavy compounds each week

There will be stumps and a few resets, BUT for the most part, you shouldn't have much of a hard time progressing unless its your diet

Progression: Am I gaining?

As long as your progressively lifting heavier or more reps then the previous workout, your progressing well. Keep in mind though, say one workout you don't lift heavier or more reps then the previous workout, well that doesn't necessarily mean you didn't gain anything that workout. Your not always going to do better then the previous workout, but you should be progressing over X amount of time. Bottom line is, make sure your not using the same weight on the same exercise for 5 straight weeks.

Whatever works for you?

This is dumb, of course something will work for you as indeed everybody is different. But why do out of your way wasting your time to try and figure out "what works for you" when you can just do whats proven best?

Don't do anything silly or try and mix things up on your own. Do whats proven to work, and guess what? IT WORKS!

Frequently Asked Questions

Here we go!

How low should I Squat?

Below Parallel is fine, no need to go ass to grass. But please don't do half squats and claim it as a ful squat

I can't do pull ups, what do I do?

You can do them assisted by putting a chair under your legs and pulling your torso up, or you can do forced negative pull ups.

I want to get my Squat up, what do I do?

Squat and eat

Should I workout at home? or a gym?

If your strongly commited to bodybuilding, I say at home, you'll make 1 large down payment, and its all yours at any time whenever you want.

There isn't a single machine thats necessary to build you up, you can reach your goal from free weights and lifting at home.

If you chose to go to a gym, thats completely fine as well, I still like the idea of a home gym better. Weigh the pro's and con's, see your financial situation and decide what's best for you

I don't know how to do (insert exercise) where can I find proper form for it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Should I do cardio?

Only do cardio if you want to, or need to. If your diet is good enough and your hitting the right amount of calories, then you won't have to do any cardio if you don't have to, even if your cutting, just hit the calories/macros.

Don't neglect cardio though, your working the most important muscle, your heart, you kind of need that to stay alive. Just hit the right amount of calories/macros by altering your activity level on a TDEE calculator

When should I do cardio?

Whenever you want to, there are times when it's less convenient then others, like before a leg workout. Just keep this in mind, I think the Best time to do it is before bed or first thing in the morning. Just my opinion.

I hold my breath when I lift, how do I fix this?

By breathing

How do I get abs?

By losing fat. You don't choose where fat comes off so ab exercises don't do anything to reveal your abs. Chances are you already have them, you just have fat covering them. Spot fat removal is a myth, you don't choose where fat comes off, you just burn the fat, and your body chooeses where it comes off

Its been a few months and I haven't gained, what do I do?

Eat more
    Sleep more
    Lift heavier

Whats a good way to confuse my muscles?

By writing 100lbs on 45lb plates, they get so confused, it does wonders for me.

But really, you don't confuse your muscles, they don't have a mind of their own. Progressively lift heavier weight/reps and your doing fine, if you can't do that then eat more.

What supplements should I take?

Keep in mind supplements don't do too much. Your better off spending money of food. Especially as a teenager.
    But, the basics that you'll need are whey protein, fish oil, and a multivitamin.

I got injured and can't lift, how much muscle will I lose?

Probably none at all, depends mostly on how serious the injury is. Unless it's an injury that'll have you out for years, I doubt you'll lose muscle provided a decent diet. The average man who doesn't lift or watch his diet loses 2lbs of muscles a year.

I stopped getting sore, how can I get sore again?

You don't, soreness is as good as nothing. However you'll notice if you make a change in routines your body will become more sore then before.

How do I become more symmetric?

Unless your a monster thats getting ready for a show then work on building up the muscle first, then shaping it later.

Should I bulk or cut?

Please provide pictures and stats

I don't like going to the gym because I'm skinny and people judge me

**** them, your in the gym to train, just do your own thing, bust your ass in there. Don't be a whiny little girl who is scared to be criticized. If they make fun of you, **** them, just do your own thing, and do whatever it is your supposed to do at the gym. Your there for a reason.

How much muscle will I gain this week?

Too many variables, don't worry about it, just eat and train. Some people gain a pound of muscle a week, and some people gain a pound a month.

What are your favorite exercises?

One Legged Front Squats, pistols

How do I know when I'm not a beginner?

Whenever you are unable to make linear gains. Which means, when ever your unable to add weight workout to workout or week to week.

How many yolks should I have?

However many it takes for you to fit your macros for the day.

How long do my noob gains last?

Its going to be different for most people. But hey! when the time comes, it comes. Knowing when it does isn't going to change anything, just train hard, have a good diet, and make progression. You'll know when your done though.

The Official Teen Bodybuilding Dictionary/Vocabulary:

Celltech [sell tek]: An advanced creatine formula from a company with insane advertisements, that are un natural, steroid like claims. Due to this behavior, Celltech has been a nick name for steroids.

Example: I think Celltech was involved.

Synonyms: Dat dere celltech

SS [SS]: An acronym for a beginner strength routine made by Mark Rippetoe, stands for "Starting Strength."

Example: I think you should do SS seeing as your goal is to get stronger.

Synonyms: Rippetoes', Ripplards

GJDM: [GJDM] Invented by bodybuilding.com's very own misc. it is an acronym for "Good jod Dave man."

Example: Damn son, your looking good, GJDM

Synonyms: None

u on dat ****gy time cuzzz?: Are you a *******?

Example: u on dat ****gy time cuzzz?

Synonyms: Are you a ***got?

u mirin'? [yooh my are in]: Slang for the term 'Admiring'. Take out the A,D and G and you have "Mirin'"

Also occasionally confused for "mirrorin", which would mean

Means to be like a mirror, mirror another person, because you envy something they have acquired that you don't have or lack

Example: Finally got my summer 6 pack, u mirin?

Synonyms: None

I've had a crush on you for years: Guaranteed sex

Example: Boy - I've had a crush on you for years

Girl - Let's have sex

To finish this off: All you need to do is find a good program to do, fit your macros, calories, and sleep 7-9 hours a night. It is not rocket science that requires 1000 questions about every little piece of information. If your doing that then your fine and expect gains. Worry about the future when the future comes around the corner. Feel free to ask questions, as there always is.
    Last edited by kapsemajj; 03-13-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: 1`

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First

EDIT:

SUCK IT WANNABEATANK

Once I'm done reading it then I'll request sticky
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First. You should not include the ratios, just grams per lbs.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

Credits

Crediting the making of this thread to:

jamesgarlington
    myself
    and being unemployed

Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    First. You should not include the ratios, just grams per lbs.
    I was thinking about doing that, but I never tried that before and so I tried calculating it with myself and got weird numbers.

for example

290x1 = 290g protein
    290x2 = 580g carbs
    290/2 = 145g fat

290x4 = 1160 calories
    580x4 = 2320 calories
    145x9 = 1305 calories

1160 + 2320 + 1305 = 4785 calories

290x20 = 5800 calories

so I was super confused.
    I like just doing maintenace + 500, split the ratios.

Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rain22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kapsemajj View Post
    [B]READ THIS FIRST:

3500 x .40 = 1400 calories are from carbs (multiplied by .40 because 40% of calories are from carbs)

3500 x .40 = 1400 calories are from protein (multiplied by .40 because 40% of calories are from protein)

3500 x .20 = 700 calories are from fats (multipled by .20 because 20% of calories are from fats)

1400/4 = 200g of carbs per day (Divided by 4 because there are 4 calories in a gram of carb)
    1400/4 = 200g of protein per day (Divided by 4 because there are 4 calories in a gram of protein)
    700/9 = 77g of fat per day (Divided by 9 because there are 9 calories in a gram of fat)

Here's the formula set up

Calories x percentage or total calories = calories from macronutrient
    calories from macronutrient/calories per gram from macro nutrient.

So a person with a 3500 calorie diet will need 3500 calories, 200g of carbs, 200g of protein, and 77g of fats per day.
    Better check the math over there (1400/4 is 350, not 200).
    Otherwise, looks good.

Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    First

EDIT:

SUCK IT WANNABEATANK

Once I'm done reading it then I'll request sticky
    alrighty, thanks
    I just made an edit at the top of part 2

also, I'll probably be editing a ton of the FAQ, and the overall posts because I'm sure there are tons of grammer mistakes, and I want to add more to the FAQ, I just couldn't think of it all on the spot.

Originally Posted by Rain22 View Post
    Better check the math over there (1400/4 is 350, not 200).
    Otherwise, looks good.
    awesome catch dude.
    repped for sure
    thank god it wasnt a huge one where I had to change the rest of the numbers, fixed it to 350 though

expect more mistakes, please forgive me again

llSeiFll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice information written in there, but people wont read them ..so don't bother.

but sticky for sure.

Originally Posted by llSeiFll View Post
    Nice information written in there, but people wont read them ..so don't bother.

but sticky for sure.

llSeiFll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i meant the people who ignore stickies and post threads asking the questions that you have answered.
    There is a guy stole my name:

xxxseifxxx // muscular10 // motivation2 // gorgeous2 // strong12 // the stronger.

i am not him !!

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kapsemajj View Post
    I was thinking about doing that, but I never tried that before and so I tried calculating it with myself and got weird numbers.

for example

290x1 = 290g protein
    290x2 = 580g carbs
    290/2 = 145g fat

290x4 = 1160 calories
    580x4 = 2320 calories
    145x9 = 1305 calories

1160 + 2320 + 1305 = 4785 calories

290x20 = 5800 calories

so I was super confused.
    I like just doing maintenace + 500, split the ratios.
    Nooo. You do protein/fats then fill in with carbs.

Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    Nooo. You do protein/fats then fill in with carbs.
    Ohhhh word, makes much more sense.

Still not a fan of it, but I'll include it just because its easy, rofl.

Edit: no more room...
    Last edited by kapsemajj; 03-12-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Gonna bump this before I leave. Won't be back till later tonight.

who ever requests this for a sticky, I'll rep you for life

nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wouldnt it be better ( my maintainence is 3000) to lower protein to like 300 and bring carbs up to 400? not trying to be a dick but I was just wondering. Great thread though man it helped me

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong sticky attempt
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stickkyyyy
    "No excuses' - Derek Poundstone

Like what i said? Rep what i said :)

I REP BACK

Owes rep: kapsemajj

geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Out of all the sticky attempts I've seen, this is the best one. Sticky for sure.

ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Except if you arent a beginner who hasnt lifted before, 1lb a week is gonna get you fat.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope this is stickied.

geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChaseTheGreat View Post
    Except if you arent a beginner who hasnt lifted before, 1lb a week is gonna get you fat.
    This thread is geared toward beginners though. If you're not a beginner you probably wouldn't be asking many, if any, questions about these things. 90% of the teen section are beginners though.

robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the stickies are better but gjdm on the dictionary made me lol

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro its not MEERORIN. It's MY ER IN. Like "Admiring" Take out the A the D and the G. Mirin.

I was 'mirin that guy's physique. I used to think it was mirrorin (pronounced that way) at first too

Awesome post repped. Inon1stpage
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    liked the dictionary lol.

repped

(partly for u repping me a while a go and partly for making a good thread that should be stickied)
    "Moderation in discipline is failure"

*all pics and stats are at least 3 years old...just ignore them

randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm, reps for op !

edit: sticky imo, and wtf i rep you b4 ?
    Twitch: twitch.tv/kingbigtv

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/k1Ngb1G

Fierce 5 journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174969351&p=1524760461&viewfull=1#post1524760461

Lifts / Weight:

Squat / 157.5kgx1
    Bench / 105kgx1
    Deadlift / 170kgx1

Thanks everyone
    I'll try and rep everyone I can when I can, and I'll try and update it as much as possible before the edit option goes away

Again thanks everyone

Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Smaller font on the titles that wordwrap. Go go.
    Momentum Novice: https://www.fit-philosophy.com/blogs/strength-muscle/momentum-free-beginners-routine
    531 Momentum Routine: https://www.fit-philosophy.com/blogs/strength-muscle/531-momentum

ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajayeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gr8 work! I got my eye on you for more good work.
    Especially for beginners.
    It should be a sticky for sure. How do u request for one??

BabyRudy93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post OP
    Repped!!