Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    Anybody with a list longer than 5 items, any of you single?Just wonderin
    No sir

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Nope.
    shutup woman you dont count. You like to cook and clean. I have noticed alot of women with this list of 10+ items are the ones with past bad relationship and makes me think "Well stupid if that list has caused you problems in the past why would you keep it?"

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    shutup woman you dont count. You like to cook and clean.
    Sir, yes sir.

I'll do it, but I'm not fond of cooking. Cleaning part..yesss.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amec View Post
    Looks:
    • Must be attractive to me
    • My age or older (10 years older MAX)
    • Taller than me (I'm 5'2" so...)

Personality Traits/Morals/Beliefs/Etc.:
    • Honest
    • Be able to communicate/ listen
    • Affectionate
    • Wanting a serious relationship
    • Knows what he wants in a partner
    • Funny
    • Can be sarcastic
    • Silly
    • unselfish
    • Loyal
    • Friendly
    • Positive attitude
    • Spiritual beliefs: believes in a higher being but is not overly religious
    • Must not have a particular religion that I must convert to etc.

Health:
    • Good sex drive
    • Doesn’t do drugs
    • Does not drink too often
    • Works Out/ Eats healthy

Wealth:
    • Has a decent job or is working towards a decent goal

• Lives in my city (for some reason I always meet guys that live outside the state...)

• Is clean and likes to have things organized
    • Traveling
    • Reading

Please send resume to:

P.s. I mean it's not too much to ask.. right?
    These kinds of posts make me rage. That's the usual laundry list of things women require. Yet, so few of them actually offer anything in return. Most women think their looks alone are enough to get them by in a relationship. Guess what, sugar pop, with a laundry list like that you better be prepared to bring more then a pretty face. Too often, women expect us guys to validate ourselves to them without them doing the same for us. I'm calling you out; what exactly do you offer in a relationship that would make up for that whole list of things?
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    These kinds of posts make me rage. That's the usual laundry list of things women require. Yet, so few of them actually offer anything in return. Most women think their looks alone are enough to get them by in a relationship. Guess what, sugar pop, with a laundry list like that you better be prepared to bring more then a pretty face. Too often, women expect us guys to validate ourselves to them without them doing the same for us. I'm calling you out; what exactly do you offer in a relationship that would make up for that whole list of things?
    i hope, for her sake, that she's all those things and more.

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jellybrah View Post
    i hope, for her sake, that she's all those things and more.
    Doubtful. Remember, those are her "base" requirements. God only knows what her extended requirements would be. Also, half the requirements she has no self-respecting guy really needs anyway.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh.
    em.
    gee.

if I could give you some kind of platinum award I would.. this is by far one of the biggest points I try to tell people!!!!

To answer your question:
    Probably nothing. Vagina. Cool.

I hate how women expect all men to be these rich, hilarious, charming, tough guy, perfect gentlemen and list all these qualities like they deserve it.
    Then when you DO get the woman, what happens? She lays there, occasionally moans, and then asks you to get her a towel.
    Then what? She expects to be waited on hand and foot and constantly praised because she let you have some pussy? gtfoooooooooooo

You bring something to the table that impresses me for a change! You show me yours and I'lll show you mine, yanno? Trade-off.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I dated this chick for a few months in high school. She had an abusive druggie ex boyfriend. When I say abusive, I mean he really hit her. Punched her car window one time. She met me and we hit it off. Polar opposite of him. He was short, I'm tall. He was skinny, I workout. He did drugs, I don't etc. The relationship didn't work out because we lived in different cities, and I wasn't willing to date someone that far away when I was a junior and there were so many good looking girls at my school. We stayed friends, and I still talk to her about every 6 months or so. She's now married to a very nice guy, and doing very will financially [but hates her marriage.]

This chick had a list of about 20 things that she needed in a guy when she met. She consistently added 4-5 things per year to her list.

I'm serious, by the time she got married it was like 40 something long. Some of the bullsh!t included:

-Has be big
    -Has to be able to pick me up
    -Wants to take trips several times a year to foreign places [lmfao wtf]
    -Likes to sing [again wtf, yea this is great, but a requirement??]
    -Great dancer

...among the other usual pathetic tripe like funny, rich, handsome, etc.

Guess what, the guy she married was not any of the things. He's short, skinny, doesn't workout. But he's a good looking guy, and doesn't look like he'll ever get fat. He also doesn't drink, curse, and he runs his own business. He takes care of his brother and mother, and goes to church not weekly, but as much as he can. He's practically the poster boy for what women "say" they want. He'd never cheat. He'd never hit her. He's probably going to be an amazing father. She told me she hates her marriage. She won't get divorced but she feels like he's not "emotionally available" to her. In all honesty I like the guy. I think he's a stand up fellow, and if I was in the same area as them, I'd probably hang out with him. He meets none of her "criteria" and despite him being a stable man, with a good job, and works his butt of to keep her happy, she hates it. lolz

TL;DR: women don't know what the f*ck they want.
    I don't rep back - I don't want your reps

If you want a better life you make one. You don't ask others to help you.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with neekz0r. Your list should mirror what you have to offer.

The past few months of interaction with new people and self-discovery have begun the "list" of what I look for (I wouldn't have known what to write if asked 6 months ago). What I've compiled are standards that I hold/would hold myself to (all besides the usual blabber; decent looking, nonsmoker, etc.)

-Well-read/cultured - I've been doing lots of reading in these last few months and with that I developed a broader and more humble mind. I've also found that peers in my age group can't hold an intelligible conversation so having someone that is knowledgeable on different topics is pretty nice. The only person who enjoy I speaking to is my brother. Very mature and intelligent (no incest). Taught me a lot about myself and people/society.

-One who is always in pursuit of higher education.

-I would like fit but I've become flexible with this one.

I was attracted to a guy in my English until he began to speak No passion, no enthusiasm, no interest in learning.

I was skeptical but Demetria may be right about this whole intelligent man thing

TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheArtOfWhore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post

The past few months of interaction with new people and self-discovery have begun the "list" of what I look for (I wouldn't have known what to write if asked 6 months ago). What I've compiled are standards that I hold/would hold myself to (all besides the usual blabber; decent looking, nonsmoker, etc.)

-Well-read/cultured - I've been doing lots of reading in these last few months and with that I developed a broader and more humble mind. I've also found that peers in my age group can't hold an intelligible conversation so having someone that is knowledgeable on different topics is pretty nice. The only person who enjoy I speaking to is my brother. Very mature and intelligent (no incest). Taught me a lot about myself and people/society.

I was attracted to a guy in my English until he began to speak No passion, no enthusiasm, no interest in learning.

I was skeptical but Demetria may be right about this whole intelligent man thing
    You say that...

Wait til you meet a guy with JD from a law school that's not top 14 who's been waiting tables for 3 years lol. When its time for you to want kids, you'll be wishing it was earning potential he had [or immediate income] instead of his "intelligence."

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)

/facepalm

you joking right?

My best friends gf has the same mindset. My friend being beta ******* that he is; now reads about art, music, dance, politics and philosophy just so his gf can tell her friends that she has an intelligent guy...

IMO, unless you're some kind of super nerd, knowing basic **** like Victorian era, French manlet and world wars is enough.
    Last edited by Fanatik; 03-16-2011 at 03:56 PM.
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

**** lists on what you want. Look for deal breakers instead. If you focus on the things you know don't work for you, then that leaves your options more open. Also, you avoid the trap like the lady I lambasted. Her list is mostly trivial and ill-thought out.

IE, if you are looking for a long term relationship, **** like "being silly" is the most asinine thing ever. You think "being silly" is going to help when your finances are down the tube because the guy blows money on world of warcraft gold? **** no.

So you value higher education. Bravo. But you know what? There's only so much education. You COULD look for a guy who also wants higher education. Or you could simply say "a deal breaker for me is anyone who chooses to remain in ignorance". What's the difference? There are a of people in the world who have a higher education; but their reasoning for doing may not match what you want. What you want is sounds like what I said, someone who's driven to learn for learning sake.

In other words, if you have a list of things that you require, each requirement you add decreases the available pool of people drastically. So if you say "I want blue eyes, brown hair, and athletic build." that's very limiting. If you say "I don't like brown eyes, blonde hair, and fat people" that opens up more options. You may not get a blue eyed person with an athletic build, but you may be surprised by how many other traits he has that you do like -- and all of a sudden, those blue eyes don't seem as important.

In short, like a person despite of, not because of.

Examples of **** that is a deal breaker for me in women:
    *Party girls
    *Lack of money management skills
    *Girls who think their looks are enough to keep my attention for longer then it takes me to eye **** them
    *Girls who don't bring **** to the relationship table
    *Girls who choose to remain in ignorance
    *Girls who flip out if I have a differing opinion and can't handle it
    *Girls who don't help me with my goals
    Last edited by neekz0r; 03-16-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000) silverlining84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Basic requirements:
    -sense of humour
    -job
    -not a couch potato
    -can carry on a convo
    -not a drug user/raging alcoholic

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    love it when dumb bishes throw out a long list....what the fukc do you hoes got to offer? remember ladies what you wont do for your man another woman will
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My list was quite short as I recall but it said "fun to hang out with", which to me means able to have debates/discussions/deep conversations, teach me new things and learn things from me, as well as mucking about play fighting (or in our case, MMA fighting lol) and playing pranks on each other or just watching a comedy on TV, whatever.

Edit: the point of this was that I suppose I could have listed all those activities individually and had a much longer list.
    Last edited by Tiffany Wantsmore; 03-16-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheArtOfWhore View Post
    You say that...

Wait til you meet a guy with JD from a law school that's not top 14 who's been waiting tables for 3 years lol. When its time for you to want kids, you'll be wishing it was earning potential he had [or immediate income] instead of his "intelligence."
    Well of course money is important. But it's importance will vary from woman to woman. Yes, MOST do care about money. I think there's a difference between marrying for money and taking into consideration how much they make/their financial history when you're dating. Inb4bankruptcy.

Would you be with a woman that made enough to barely make ends meet? How about if she didn't work? It's important to all of us. A person who places a great deal of value on a salary speaks volumes about their character and integrity. Why do GIRLS not want to be independent?!? I just don't get it. Anyway...

I stand by the belief that women who look to money first (or second) when pursuing a serious relationship are severely lacking in some way (they always are). They are all harboring some deep-rooted problems and they carry that far into their lives.

If I do look replace love with money, which there is always that possibility (because I can be downright nasty and vindictive), I would actually be disappointed in myself.

Inb4shutuphoe
    Inb4youmasturbatetocheckbooks

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well of course money is important. But it's importance will vary from woman to woman. Yes, MOST do care about money. I think there's a difference between marrying for money and taking into consideration how much they make/their financial history when you're dating. Inb4bankruptcy.

Would you be with a woman that made enough to barely make ends meet? How about if she didn't work? It's important to all of us. A person who places a great deal of value on a salary speaks volumes about their character and integrity. Why do GIRLS not want to be independent?!? I just don't get it. Anyway...

I stand by the belief that women who look to money first (or second) when pursuing a serious relationship are severely lacking in some way (they always are). They are all harboring some deep-rooted problems and they carry that far into their lives.

If I do look replace love with money, which there is always that possibility (because I can be downright nasty and vindictive), I would actually be disappointed in myself.

Inb4shutuphoe
    beyond the $40 bucks for condoms and $300 for *******, who needs money?

I may be a bit biased, but if a girl says she's not interested in a guy with money, I will tend to doubt most other things she says too.
    10k+

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Inb4shutuphoe
    lol at masturbate to checkbooks..will be using that on the ex. btw where the fukc you've been?!
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

**** lists on what you want. Look for deal breakers instead. If you focus on the things you know don't work for you, then that leaves your options more open. Also, you avoid the trap like the lady I lambasted. Her list is mostly trivial and ill-thought out.

IE, if you are looking for a long term relationship, **** like "being silly" is the most asinine thing ever. You think "being silly" is going to help when your finances are down the tube because the guy blows money on world of warcraft gold? **** no.

So you value higher education. Bravo. But you know what? There's only so much education. You COULD look for a guy who also wants higher education. Or you could simply say "a deal breaker for me is anyone who chooses to remain in ignorance". What's the difference? There are a of people in the world who have a higher education; but their reasoning for doing may not match what you want. What you want is sounds like what I said, someone who's driven to learn for learning sake.

In other words, if you have a list of things that you require, each requirement you add decreases the available pool of people drastically. So if you say "I want blue eyes, brown hair, and athletic build." that's very limiting. If you say "I don't like brown eyes, blonde hair, and fat people" that opens up more options. You may not get a blue eyed person with an athletic build, but you may be surprised by how many other traits he has that you do like -- and all of a sudden, those blue eyes don't seem as important.

In short, like a person despite of, not because of.

Examples of **** that is a deal breaker for me in women:
    *Party girls
    *Lack of money management skills
    *Girls who think their looks are enough to keep my attention for longer then it takes me to eye **** them
    *Girls who don't bring **** to the relationship table
    *Girls who choose to remain in ignorance
    *Girls who flip out if I have a differing opinion and can't handle it
    *Girls who don't help me with my goals

I guess that's a more realistic approach, far from exciting but realistic. And actually harder to do.

But I'm still not budging from those things I listed

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    beyond the $40 bucks for condoms and $300 for *******, who needs money?

I may be a bit biased, but if a girl says she's not interested in a guy with money, I will tend to doubt most other things she says too.
    I actually care about money but not to the extent that we have to be ballin' on P.Diddy's yacht.

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    lol at masturbate to checkbooks..will be using that on the ex. btw where the fukc you've been?!
    Life.

And this site got boring. I come back AND THE THREAD TITLES HAVE NOT CHANGED. wtfisthis****.jpg

I actually care about money but not to the extent that we have to be ballin' on P.Diddy's yacht.

Life.

And this site got boring. I come back AND THE THREAD TITLES HAVE NOT CHANGED. wtfisthis****.jpg
    yeah I usually come on this site for the RH chat thread
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You and me guuurrrlll! Lets do this!

10k+

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    yeah I usually come on this site for the RH chat thread
    I see that.

I kind of went off on another thread. Coming here makes me want to go out and kill people.

And I'm off.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Oh.
    em.
    gee.

if I could give you some kind of platinum award I would.. this is by far one of the biggest points I try to tell people!!!!

To answer your question:
    Probably nothing. Vagina. Cool.

I hate how women expect all men to be these rich, hilarious, charming, tough guy, perfect gentlemen and list all these qualities like they deserve it.
    Then when you DO get the woman, what happens? She lays there, occasionally moans, and then asks you to get her a towel.
    Then what? She expects to be waited on hand and foot and constantly praised because she let you have some pussy? gtfoooooooooooo

You bring something to the table that impresses me for a change! You show me yours and I'lll show you mine, yanno? Trade-off.

Cmon brah, you dont think shes worth it? haha

spot on post btw. I blame the pussification of western men. Theyve let this happen.

There are a lot of very well educated men [and women] who will be facing banktrupcty very soon, or at the very least, a life time of indentured servitude to pay off the loans for those MAs, MBAs, PhDs, and JDs in oversaturated markets. Being well educated does not equate to being highly compensated. A 25 year old graduate of law school, will be roughly [average] 90-100k in debt. Most schools are seeing 70-90% of grads having about that much. A guy who went to work in construction at 18, maybe got a union job, or maybe does solo/contract work, will have no debt, and at the minimum 30-40k per year x 7 years = Half a million up on the law school grad. By the time the law school grad either finds work in a small firm [average of 3-5 years currently] or does enough leg work to start solo, or just gives up and leaves the profession for something else, he may be 30. The guy with 12 years of steady income has a HUGE leg up on him.

90% of those law school grads will be unemployed or employed in a non-law career for the remainder of their lives. You were the one that brought up education. I'm merely stating education will go out the window when you have to take maternity leave and he can't pay the bills with an MA in PoliSci.

I think [and of course this is a generalization] most men would be ok with a wife that didn't work on these stipulations 1) he can support them solo, 2) she's being a mother, giving her kids attention that they desperately need over childcare or babysitting, and 3) she is not an outrageous spender. I know if I could support my wife with 1 income, and she didn't want to work, as long as she was reasonable I would be on board.

Surely you can't be serious? You've bought into feminism hook line and sinker. You can work fulltime! You can be a mother! Your kids won't suffer! Your career won't either! Nor will your relationship with your husband! You can have it all!

/facepalm.

Money is the number one issue in divorce. Women initiate 70% of divorces directly. Women also make up 70% of retail spending. Money is CLEARLY important to women.

Love is a pipe dream. It is something that grows over time out of a mutual respect and admiration for each other. It is not something found in the throbbing underpants of your partner [by either sex, not singling out one sex; men are absolutely horrible at falling in love just because the girl had sex with them for some period of time.]

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm merely stating education will go out the window when you have to take maternity leave and he can't pay the bills with an MA in PoliSci.
    Actually this is very true, I know very successful people with very little education. I know very educated people that are also successful. These people have one thing in common, they have drive. Drive in life, so they plan and are strategic about both personal and work decisions. They appear to know the business they pursue and it shows.

I think [and of course this is a generalization] most men would be ok with a wife that didn't work on these stipulations 1) he can support them solo, 2) she's being a mother, giving her kids attention that they desperately need over childcare or babysitting, and 3) she is not an outrageous spender. I know if I could support my wife with 1 income, and she didn't want to work, as long as she was reasonable I would be on board.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. I always worked and with my husband of 28 yrs (this May) worked very hard to raise our family while pursuing our career objectives and financial goals. I cannot tell you the heat i took for not being the kind of wife and mother this paragraph describes, from those who were not this either....they just put all the pressure of the family on their husbands while they ran around and acted like they were single IMO...gyms, cloths, manicured nails, personal trainers, nanny's...etc

Surely you can't be serious? You've bought into feminism hook line and sinker. You can work fulltime! You can be a mother! Your kids won't suffer! Your career won't either! Nor will your relationship with your husband! You can have it all!
    No you cannot have it all....the trick is making the right sacrifices at the right time if you choose to take on the challenge of a career and a marriage and a family, and a partner that will work with you.

Money is the number one issue in divorce. Women initiate 70% of divorces directly. Women also make up 70% of retail spending. Money is CLEARLY important to women.
    Money is important in life, but yes it is a bit much to bitch at a man for not making enough when you as a woman are not pulling your weight in what ever fashion you decide will be most helpful to your life style.

Love is a pipe dream. It is something that grows over time out of a mutual respect and admiration for each other. It is not something found in the throbbing underpants of your partner [by either sex, not singling out one sex; men are absolutely horrible at falling in love just because the girl had sex with them for some period of time.]
    Love IMO is real and it grows and matures over time as you learn that mutual respect of one another strengthens your ability to understand one another. My husband was pretty damn good at falling in love and he has been a master over the years at keeping that love alive and inspiring me to do the same....different perspective, I am one lucky woman...he is the best thing that ever happened to me besides our daughters that continue to make us proud parents. It can be done, it is hard work and the returns are unmeasurable IMO

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's the usual laundry list of things women require. Yet, so few of them actually offer anything in return. Most women think their looks alone are enough to get them by in a relationship.
    My list has length, but I can't begin to tell you how many men I've met via Internet dating with the qualities I enjoy in a man. Tons! There are so many wonderful, single men out there. I was surprised, especially based on what I had heard from female friends--that there are no 'good' men left in this world. Not true, or maybe it's because they don't know where to look, or what qualities to look for.

Additionally, I'm able to mirror every single quality on my list of preferences. I like men that share a somewhat similar mindset, which is why I've listed those specific things. Not an exact match, as I believe it's good to have a little something to brush up against, a little friction for spice and to keep things interesting.

**** lists on what you want. Look for deal breakers instead.
    I don't know about that. I'm from the Internet dating world, and found my husband as a result. And nothing is more of a turnoff than someone ranting incessantly about the things they hate, or don't want in a partner. It makes a person's ad or spiel seem jaded, unfriendly, and inflexible. Big turnoff IMO.

I prefer to focus on what I 'like' as opposed to the type of man that should stay away. And let me tell you, the men I went out with said it was refreshing to meet a woman that doesn't define herself based on what she doesn't want in a man, or in life.

Hey, but those ads are out there--I don't want a man to be like this, or he must not be like that. But what does a person actually want? So this is what I use as my calling card--my likes (the fun things), and based on these clear definitions, the types of men I don't want will preemptively weed themselves out.

There are a lot of very well educated men [and women] who will be facing banktrupcty very soon, or at the very least, a life time of indentured servitude to pay off the loans for those MAs, MBAs, PhDs, and JDs in oversaturated markets. Being well educated does not equate to being highly compensated. A 25 year old graduate of law school, will be roughly [average] 90-100k in debt.
    That's the dark side of an 'educated' person, but I can show you an even darker side for those that put zero, or minimal forethought into planning for the future. It can get a lot uglier than that, and with greater consistency.

I tend to believe that intelligent people (despite the type of intelligence being measured), have a tendency to 'think' themselves out of tough situations with greater ease. I know professors that lost their jobs, then honed their skills to become park rangers, tour guides, museum curators, etc. Intelligence allows for increased flexibility, and when one door shuts, the thinking person looks for another to open, or even to build new doors. That's my belief, and why I enjoy individuals with good and solid brains.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    foreveralone

SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    women want me,
    short, stout, sunburned in some photos, and a frat swoop haha
    Height - 5'6 Weight - 180
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5
    Squat - 435x1(atg, not parallel chit)
    Hang Clean - 275x3 (highschool)
    Deadlift - 500x1 (6/11/2012)

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    As I'm getting older I am literally finding myself physically repulsed by 'morans'. I'd much rather have a 6/10 that I can talk to and experience the world with than a 8/10 that has the personality of a wet bigfoot.