Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ladies what are some basic requirements you have when looking for a man? (srs)

What criteria do they need to fill?

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll get as many different answers as there are women. But for me, he has to be big and strong, handsome (in my eyes, which doesn't mean he will be to others) and fun to hang out with.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    You'll get as many different answers as there are women. But for me, he has to be big and strong, handsome (in my eyes, which doesn't mean he will be to others) and fun to hang out with.
    So.... What you doing this weekend?

HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast..

and he's gotta be fresh from the fight
    This is the real world, muchachos, and we are all in it.

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just off the top of my head

Nice
    Easy going
    Funny
    Healthy/fit/no vices/healthy sex drive (all correlated imo)
    With a job since I work
    Clean/good hygene

That about covers it.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Southpaw_Red View Post
    What criteria do they need to fill?
    every hole. wall 2 wall.

wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fun to hang out with, makes me laugh, have a conversation, even if its a debate, good to learn different views on things, smart

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wowswift View Post
    fun to hang out with, makes me laugh, have a conversation, even if its a debate, good to learn different views on things, smart
    lol @ leaving out anything to do with looks or money even though they are #1 and #2 on your list.

inb4 1000 women act like they are the exception.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    lol @ leaving out anything to do with looks or money even though they are #1 and #2 on your list.

F*cking lol.

This is exactly what this thread will be, The virtuous females who answer would never be as unsophisticated enough to be shallow and money hungry.

The only person in this entire forum i would believe would be Demetria.

wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowswift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lol not true. but i know what i like, and what i find attractive in a man as far as looks go, isn't the standard that most people like. but i am very odd. my standard dude is either short, black hair, and foreign, or taller, foreign dark brown hair, and slightly over weight. guess i fancy the beer gut and have a weird hair fetish.

as far as money, doesn't matter. i don't ask random people how much they got. not my business, not something i look for. i don't even say i look for a man. i just happen to like someone, because i enjoy hanging out with them and then it just went from there.

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol not true. but i know what i like, and what i find attractive in a man as far as looks go, isn't the standard that most people like. but i am very odd. as far as money, doesn't matter. i don't ask random people how much they got. not my business, not something i look for. i don't even say i look for a man. i just happen to like someone, because i enjoy hanging out with them and then it just went from there.
    Yes, I love dating totally broke guys that can't support themselves, as long as they are fun to hang out with. Nawt.

But seriously, I don't know. Changes all the time, every time I think I know what I want I change my mind.

Originally Posted by fukc View Post
    Yes, I love dating totally broke guys that can't support themselves, as long as they are fun to hang out with. Nawt.

But seriously, I don't know. Changes all the time, every time I think I know what I want I change my mind.
    ok i see what you mean. i guess i've never met any totally broke guys. but i've never had any totally rich guys. i think its hard to find someone who can't support themselves since the people you meet when going out, obv have some money to spend, and are able to support themselves.

guess i shouldn't have even posted in this thread, because i have never actually "looked" for a man. it just happens

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol not true. but i know what i like, and what i find attractive in a man as far as looks go, isn't the standard that most people like. but i am very odd. my standard dude is either short, black hair, and foreign, or taller, foreign dark brown hair, and slightly over weight. guess i fancy the beer gut and have a weird hair fetish.

as far as money, doesn't matter. i don't ask random people how much they got. not my business, not something i look for. i don't even say i look for a man. i just happen to like someone, because i enjoy hanging out with them and then it just went from there.
    I dont see how any of you people have a "type". I can go from one extreme to another in a matter of a few girls. If you were to line up my past gf(s), flings or what not you would be shocked on how much each one of them are different

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like my guys to have large penises(think like 8" and a pop can). Preferably as creepy and akward acting as possible. Its also a major plus if you akwardly suggest how much you like me all the time, say you love me on the third date, and make self depreciating comments all the time. THAT really makes me hot! Oh and if you want extra points you can write on my wall right after we meet, as well as like all my photos and status's.

Seems like this is how you chodes act(minus the penis lol no hnter) , maybe just maybe some woman wants it.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    I dont see how any of you people have a "type". I can go from one extreme to another in a matter of a few girls. If you were to line up my past gf(s), flings or what not you would be shocked on how much each one of them are different
    there is a large spectrum of people in Jacksonville

MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    On a scale of 1-10 10 being very important

Looks 7
    Funny 6
    Brains 8-10
    Confedence 10
    Money 7
    Healthy habits 9
    Confedent with there body 10

Biggest turn off is a guy with obvious insecurities! Ugh come on. .
    You can't hide shyt.

Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500)
    Battlescars
    D

saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Haha.

This. Looks+money = automatically smart and funny as heck.
    My workout log ( I rep posters ):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=569050481#post569050481

**73 pounds away**

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Originally Posted by b0ngman View Post
    there is a large spectrum of people in Jacksonville
    Good point, Boca Raton you got Blondes and that pretty much sums it up haha

jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MorganLee View Post

Brains 8-10
    Confedence 10
    lulz

andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looks 7
    Funny 6
    Brains 8-10
    Confedence 10
    Money 7
    Healthy habits 9

You can't hide shyt.
    ...confedence...
    aptitude in spelling-10

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Looks 7
    Funny 6
    Brains 8-10
    Confedence
    Money 7
    Healthy habits 9

You can't hide shyt.
    no matter how smart the guy is he wont be able to compensate for the two of you...

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lol'd

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jellybrah View Post
    lulz
    lol ya i saw that too, hilarious.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    no matter how smart the guy is he wont be able to compensate for the two of you...
    Confedent answer right there.

saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    Confedent answer right there.
    Confedence is the key bro.
    My workout log ( I rep posters ):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=569050481#post569050481

**73 pounds away**

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Looks 7
    Funny 6
    Brains 8-10
    Confedence 10
    Money 7
    Healthy habits 9

You can't hide shyt.
    wtf learn how to spell..
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50) guill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe one day you'll understand that most people are average looking and that most people DON'T have high-paying jobs.

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guill View Post
    Maybe one day you'll understand that most people are average looking and that most people DON'T have high-paying jobs.
    And girls have realistic standards?

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

id rep u again if i could