Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User MusclesMarina01's Avatar
    MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bread is Poision to your Body? Especially Whole Grains?

Hello Friends. My girlfriend came acrosss this and I was wondering what you guys think.

I'm kinda hoping that you'll think this is bs.

I personally follow a diet of low gi carbs like pumpernickel, rye, bread with high protein. After reading this I'm thinking of cutting ALL bread out completely and just get my carbs from fruits + veggies.

Apparently this article is from the New England Journal of Medicine.

--

All Natural, Unhealthy Whole Grains

Yep, that’s right—all natural, unhealthy whole grains. There are many reasons why you shouldn’t eat cereal grains. They’re filled with immune aggravating proteins and insulin spiking properties that make you fat, and they have almost no nutritional value, leaving you with a bunch of empty calories. To clarify, I’m talking about all grains (which contain these properties in varying degrees) including wheat, corn, oats, barley, rice, rye, and millet as well as grain like seeds like quinoa, buckwheat, and amaranth.

“But all the marketing I see says we need grains to survive.” OK, if that’s true, what did we do as a species for two million years before the Neolithic era? How did we get by on just meat, fruit, nuts, seeds, and water? (Oh yeah, we also got by without sun block, but that’s another article!)

The answer is just fine. Actually, we got along better than when we started eating grains. Before we became an agrarian culture, anthropologists say we didn’t have any evidence of a host of modern ailments including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, tooth decay, osteoporosis, and inflammatory disease. So what’s so bad about cereal grains?

Let’s take gluten to start. Gluten is something that has recently been marketed as evil, and that’s a good thing. Gluten is a large, water soluble protein that often mimics similar proteins found in bacteria and viruses. How do you think your body reacts to that? With an immune or inflammatory response. You guessed it—a gluten allergy.

Cereal grains contain substances called phytates, which are essentially mineral blockers. Phytates bind with minerals such as zinc, calcium, and magnesium in your intestines making them more difficult for your body to absorb. This is even true for whole grains or grains that aren’t as processed. You know—those that are usually marketed as the “healthier choice.” Unfortunately, people often replace naturally nutritious fruits and vegetables with bread. They eat a big bowl of cereal for breakfast as opposed to a big bowl of fruit. Most bread has almost no vitamin content unless it has been added or fortified. The added vitamins aren’t as readily absorbed as the vitamins you find occurring naturally in fruits and vegetables.

Let’s move on to lectin, a substance that plants have evolved to use to ward off insect predators. Lectin actually makes the intestine more permeable by binding to cell receptors on the intestine wall where absorption takes place. As a result, undigested food proteins and remnants of gut bacteria are allowed to enter the bloodstream. The unfortunate part is that some of these substances resemble our body’s own tissues (molecular mimicry), causing the immune system to get confused. As such, the body goes into defense mode and attacks similar looking tissue from our body, which can lead to a host of autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, gingivitis, MS, and type 1 diabetes.

Grains cause a spike in insulin. So man’s first processed food is just that—an insulin spiker. OK, it isn’t as bad as a candy bar or a glass of soda. However, when you take grains from their natural state, heat them, and then roll them or mill them, you’re refining and processing them, putting them in a state that is easier for our bodies to digest. Again, we’re introducing something that our bodies didn’t evolve to eat. If you think of simple supply and demand principles, the process of milling makes the grains absorbable. Glucose has just been expedited. With this excess supply, our body has to compensate by releasing insulin at a faster rate. Odds are you can eat bread and oatmeal more quickly and in greater quantities than you could a handful of wheat kernels or, more appropriately, a fibrous vegetable yielding a very low digestible carbohydrate with a good deal of indigestible carbohydrate. So what happens when we choose the former over the latter? Our body experiences an unnatural insulin spike and a glycemic load that a dump truck couldn’t haul.

A common response to all this is “I need carbs. Otherwise, I will be in a state of ketosis and that’s a bad thing!” No, don’t confuse ketosis with ketoacidosis (which is another article). An absence of cereal grains doesn’t mean you aren’t getting any carbs. Simply, you aren’t introducing processed carbs loaded with anti-nutrients into your body. If you can’t pluck it and eat it, you should probably question if you need it at all. When is that piece of bread really appealing? Only once we add butter and salt, which caters to our evolutionary craving for fat. Once we sweeten that bread with jelly, it appeals to our natural craving for sweetness in fruits. Yes, I love doughnuts and breadsticks, too, but that’s why.

There is a wealth of unpopular information out there, mostly because there is a lot of money being made off grains. I understand that. However, I encourage you to read books by Dr. Cordain or Dr. Eades, whose own writings were heavily sourced in the composition of this article. If you have access, simply pick up a college biology book and read up on basic biological mechanisms. It’s all in there. You can visit my website for a list of worthwhile books and movies on the subject as well as a number of reviews.
    Lift Hard. Enjoy Life. Repeat.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MusclesMarina01 View Post

--

Yep, that’s right—all natural, unhealthy whole grains. There are many reasons why you shouldn’t eat cereal grains. They’re filled with immune aggravating proteins and insulin spiking properties that make you fat, and they have almost no nutritional value, leaving you with a bunch of empty calories. To clarify, I’m talking about all grains (which contain these properties in varying degrees) including wheat, corn, oats, barley, rice, rye, and millet as well as grain like seeds like quinoa, buckwheat, and amaranth.
    You've got to be kidding, right?

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I think most people would be a lot better of without them in their diet its just hard being raised in a society with addictive crap shoved down our throats in the name of $$$

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But OP. Your red.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Before we became an agrarian culture, anthropologists say we didn’t have any evidence of a host of modern ailments including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, tooth decay, osteoporosis, and inflammatory disease.
    Most of these are conditions of old age.

Before the agrarian culture came about, we were hunter gatherers with a life expectancy of about 30 to 40, and we lived under extreme selection pressure which meant that people prone to assorted diseases tended to die really young.

But lets not allow science & common sense to ruin a hysterical, pseudoscientific ramble about how grains give you cancer.

MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    you got you question answered no need to bump

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    you got you question answered no need to bump
    Oh you're the authority?

I'll bump all I want sir.

bzzzump.

Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh you're the authority?

bzzzump.
    You got to be kidding me.

I think there is some truth in this article.

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good to know man...
    OL R&D
    NoChit

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well good to know your thoughts go against pretty much all scientific research connecting whole grains to a healthy lifestyle.

It sounds like your girlfriend stumbled on some paleo article. It is NOT supported by actual empirical evidence.

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello Friends. My girlfriend came acrosss this and I was wondering what you guys think.

I'm kinda hoping that you'll think this is bs.

I personally follow a diet of low gi carbs like pumpernickel, rye, bread with high protein. After reading this I'm thinking of cutting ALL bread out completely and just get my carbs from fruits + veggies.

--

“But all the marketing I see says we need grains to survive.” OK, if that’s true, what did we do as a species for two million years before the Neolithic era? How did we get by on just meat, fruit, nuts, seeds, and water? (Oh yeah, we also got by without sun block, but that’s another article!)

The answer is just fine. Actually, we got along better than when we started eating grains. Before we became an agrarian culture, anthropologists say we didn’t have any evidence of a host of modern ailments including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, tooth decay, osteoporosis, and inflammatory disease. So what’s so bad about cereal grains?

Let’s take gluten to start. Gluten is something that has recently been marketed as evil, and that’s a good thing. Gluten is a large, water soluble protein that often mimics similar proteins found in bacteria and viruses. How do you think your body reacts to that? With an immune or inflammatory response. You guessed it—a gluten allergy.

Cereal grains contain substances called phytates, which are essentially mineral blockers. Phytates bind with minerals such as zinc, calcium, and magnesium in your intestines making them more difficult for your body to absorb. This is even true for whole grains or grains that aren’t as processed. You know—those that are usually marketed as the “healthier choice.” Unfortunately, people often replace naturally nutritious fruits and vegetables with bread. They eat a big bowl of cereal for breakfast as opposed to a big bowl of fruit. Most bread has almost no vitamin content unless it has been added or fortified. The added vitamins aren’t as readily absorbed as the vitamins you find occurring naturally in fruits and vegetables.

Let’s move on to lectin, a substance that plants have evolved to use to ward off insect predators. Lectin actually makes the intestine more permeable by binding to cell receptors on the intestine wall where absorption takes place. As a result, undigested food proteins and remnants of gut bacteria are allowed to enter the bloodstream. The unfortunate part is that some of these substances resemble our body’s own tissues (molecular mimicry), causing the immune system to get confused. As such, the body goes into defense mode and attacks similar looking tissue from our body, which can lead to a host of autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, gingivitis, MS, and type 1 diabetes.

Grains cause a spike in insulin. So man’s first processed food is just that—an insulin spiker. OK, it isn’t as bad as a candy bar or a glass of soda. However, when you take grains from their natural state, heat them, and then roll them or mill them, you’re refining and processing them, putting them in a state that is easier for our bodies to digest. Again, we’re introducing something that our bodies didn’t evolve to eat. If you think of simple supply and demand principles, the process of milling makes the grains absorbable. Glucose has just been expedited. With this excess supply, our body has to compensate by releasing insulin at a faster rate. Odds are you can eat bread and oatmeal more quickly and in greater quantities than you could a handful of wheat kernels or, more appropriately, a fibrous vegetable yielding a very low digestible carbohydrate with a good deal of indigestible carbohydrate. So what happens when we choose the former over the latter? Our body experiences an unnatural insulin spike and a glycemic load that a dump truck couldn’t haul.

A common response to all this is “I need carbs. Otherwise, I will be in a state of ketosis and that’s a bad thing!” No, don’t confuse ketosis with ketoacidosis (which is another article). An absence of cereal grains doesn’t mean you aren’t getting any carbs. Simply, you aren’t introducing processed carbs loaded with anti-nutrients into your body. If you can’t pluck it and eat it, you should probably question if you need it at all. When is that piece of bread really appealing? Only once we add butter and salt, which caters to our evolutionary craving for fat. Once we sweeten that bread with jelly, it appeals to our natural craving for sweetness in fruits. Yes, I love doughnuts and breadsticks, too, but that’s why.

There is a wealth of unpopular information out there, mostly because there is a lot of money being made off grains. I understand that. However, I encourage you to read books by Dr. Cordain or Dr. Eades, whose own writings were heavily sourced in the composition of this article. If you have access, simply pick up a college biology book and read up on basic biological mechanisms. It’s all in there. You can visit my website for a list of worthwhile books and movies on the subject as well as a number of reviews.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much that^. LOL

woop woop did not readlolol.
    Just a weight lifter

LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hold on, I'll read it after I shove some poisionous cereal grains down to my tummy.

That has to be the biggest load of horse shirt I've ever not read.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

--
    hmmm..I only found it on blogs dedicated to crossfit and the paleo diet.

One website had this note at the end:

About the Author
    Jamie Caporosso has a degree in medical technology and a minor in biology from the University of Michigan, Flint. He has been a competitive drug-free powerlifter for 20 years and has recently entered the realm of Strongman competitions. Jamie can be reached at xxxpowerlifiting.com or on MySpace and ********. Special thanks goes to his sponsors Cytosport and Titan Support Systems.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GUYS GUYS OMGZ BREAD IS POISON. I WROTE A CONVINCING ARTICLE AND NOW LETS LIVE IN MY CAVE.

SINCERELY,
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should I be worried? I eat about half a loaf of bread a day...

msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shrederator View Post
    Should I be worried? I eat about half a loaf of bread a day...

Half a loaf of bread a day is fine as long as you spread it out over 6-8 small meals a day.

notsrs

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tldr

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ TSDR

Did you see what I did there?

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

OP: You could not have possibly believed this to be true, could you?

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    However, I encourage you to read books by Dr. Cordain or Dr. Eades, whose own writings were heavily sourced in the composition of this article. If you have access, simply pick up a college biology book and read up on basic biological mechanisms. It’s all in there. You can visit my website for a list of worthwhile books and movies on the subject as well as a number of reviews.
    he's a paleo believer trying to find more suckers to follow it and make a profit also, for that i'm tempted to neg because he isn't trying to help anyone but himself.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dammit! Everyone said what I wanted to say. All you East-Coasters with your 3 hour advantage... At least I get to eat carbs 3 hours after you at night! (c'mon, notsrs)
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    But OP. Your red.
    You're

Oh you're the authority?

bzzzump.
    Well that was bonerific...

dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizzzane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Dammit! Everyone said what I wanted to say. All you East-Coasters with your 3 hour advantage... At least I get to eat carbs 3 hours after you at night! (c'mon, notsrs)
    Are you in any danger due to the tsunami?

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dizzzane View Post
    Are you in any danger due to the tsunami?
    Im actually about 30 min off the coast, so I should be fine. There are a bunch of warnings and such. Im sure the surfers are stoked. I was thinking about going out there to watch the breaks out on Mavericks. Thanks for looking out, though.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrossArmant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If we're talking about unnatural foods for people to consume, take a look at your dairy consumption too. Humans are the only animals to consume milk after infancy, nonetheless from another species, and only in the past 20,000 years or so. Especially considering something around 75% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. Chances are a good number of people on here have a dairy intolerance and don't know it; rather they just believe that's just how they should always feel.

Anyways, whole grains aren't poison nor are they empty carbs with no nutritional value. They're loaded with fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. The less processed, the better :-)

Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Im actually about 30 min off the coast, so I should be fine. There are a bunch of warnings and such. Im sure the surfers are stoked. I was thinking about going out there to watch the breaks out on Mavericks. Thanks for looking out, though.
    For sure man