cjcrucke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ANS Methyl Drive

First day using any supplement - ever.

Went to GNC and picked up ANS Methyl Drive - I've never taken anything before and I'm so far rather impressed with it. I took it about 30 min before doing a cardio work out and I busted it out with no problems at all - I felt great and felt like I could keep on going (but dinner called).

One thing besides busting out a lot more - I sweat a lot. I don't mind it, but it was a lot compared to normal - now it could be because I did a lot more than usual.

Has anyone tried this stuff before? Any comments on the ingredients?

20m 1,3 Dimethlyamylamine HCL
    20mg Synephrine HCL
    200mg Caffeine Anhydrous
    4.5 mg Yohimbine HCL
    50mg Dandelion Root Extract 4:1
    25mg Beta Phenylethylamine HCL

I have no clue about supplements really - went with the recommendation of the GNC guy. Could have sold me, but I felt like trusting him

Any ideas?

Took this at 530. It's now 930 and I'm feeling fine. The guy told me that I'd be OK taking it so late in the day and going to bed around 1030 and he's totally right.

So I slept a little poorly - woke up a few times (which isn't unusual) and then after 4am was having trouble sleeping. but , i dont feel tired today at all.

Still wondering if anyone else out there has tried this stuff

Took my second today at 245. It's 615 and just finished my work out. Feeling good so far

Has no one here really tried this stuff before? Def want to hear from someone who has

Going to take one this morning. No coffee today, just the pill and get a work out in early. Will see how I feel late tonight

Definitely a good appetite suppressor. And I don't feel down at all yet. I actually just feel awake. After three days, I'm a fan of this stuff. Will see what happens after a week.

klycans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I Have Taken This And Still Am. Only For About A Week Now. Its Real Good Stuff! Ive Taken Alot Of Supplements Before And Have Only Liked The Oxyelite Pro & This. It Gives Me Real Good Energy,I Get Real Hot While Im On This & Sweat Alot. And I had To Make Myself Eat While On Both Of These!! I Will Be Buying This Again!! Also My First Day Of Using This I Had A Hard Time Sleeping, I Could Not Go To Sleep For Anything!

Good to hear pure expertiencing similar things.

Did u drink coffee before? If so, do u still?

This weekend I've taken these in the morning and I like that better than middle of the day / late afternoon. But during the week I will have to take them late afternoon as that's the only time I can work out.

So far I like this stuff a lot

wllib22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked up some of this stuff, hope it works like you all are saying. Caffeine does very little for me and this product came highly recommended. Will try to let everyone know soon @ my results.... However the price seems a little high at $60 for 60 capsules. We will see if it is worth it...

Yeah I thought the same. But then again you only take one a day, not 4 like others.

I emailed ANS, and they said I could still drink coffee if I wanted and felt fine. No concerns from them as long as I feel good.

corlynn87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

side effects?

Just wondering if anyone has had a decrease in their sex drive ? I've heard it can happen and has to me on other supplements. I don't want to take anything that will give me that "blah" mood all day. Ok well hopefully ill get some feedback thank you !

I'll be curious to hear about this too because I also have read that and have had the opposite effect.

I havn't had any side effects since my first night where I had a tough time sleeping. Since then - nothing.

mrdavis1972 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl Drive

Is GNC the only place to get this stuff. I've searched and can't find it on any other website.

rodas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Its been almost a week

Originally Posted by cjcrucke View Post

Went to GNC and picked up ANS Methyl Drive - I've never taken anything before and I'm so far rather impressed with it. I took it about 30 min before doing a cardio work out and I busted it out with no problems at all - I felt great and felt like I could keep on going (but dinner called).

One thing besides busting out a lot more - I sweat a lot. I don't mind it, but it was a lot compared to normal - now it could be because I did a lot more than usual.

20mg Synephrine HCL
    200mg Caffeine Anhydrous
    4.5 mg Yohimbine HCL

I have no clue about supplements really - went with the recommendation of the GNC guy. Could have sold me, but I felt like trusting him

Any ideas?
    Its been almost a week since ive started taking methyl drive and ive already lost about 3 lbs and my girlfriend and i have noticed a tremendous increase in our energy and stamina. We have also experienced increase sweating as well as the feeling of being really hot. Along with the methyl drive, we are also taking 3 pills daily of the supplement olio by BioRhythm which is a metabolism booster enhanced with CLA. So far we are extremely happy with methyl drive and recommend it to anyone needing an extra kick in the morning and to loose stubborn belly fat.

stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000) stoshinator is just really nice. (+1000)

just bought this stuff too

Originally Posted by rodas4 View Post
    We have also experienced increase sweating as well as the feeling of being really hot.
    You are feeling really hot because this is a thermogenic product which increases heat your body produces which makes you sweat more.

I also bought this product today at a gnc. Guy told me its great stuff to make you lose that belly fat. We'll see if he's not lieing. My guy at the gnc says to take it right before you eat either in the morning or in the afternoon, but of course you can take it later if you have a overnight job like me. I also take the per workout c4,asked him if its alright to take both the same day he said ya but to spread it out.

Today took this stuff around 7pm right now its 1am feeling good not super wired jittery or nothin just alert and awake. Let's see how it is going to sleep at 8am haha.

LJay86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great product

This supplement is amazing, on my second bottle and have dropped alot of bodyweight. The first week or so had me a little jittery but i got over and i feel fine now. They recommend taking a couple weeks off after you finish the first bottle before starting back again.

SailorBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I received 2 sample packets from GNC when I bought protein powder and core body fuel from there. Needless to say GNC is super super over priced and will not be going there again I did some reserch and found that LipoX has the same ingredients as methyl overdrive. I got them from this website and im super stoked when they come in the mail. Methyl samples made me feel amazing like cardio was a breeze for a hour and workouts defiantly got me to finish my sets.

heater1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cjcrucke View Post

20mg Synephrine HCL
    200mg Caffeine Anhydrous
    4.5 mg Yohimbine HCL

Any ideas?
    I have used this before, got samples from my GNC when I was buying Arsenal and Omega Cuts. Liked the product a lot, the only thing you need to be careful of is the caffeine. It's a lot of mg's. With these products your body temp. does go up, and you tend to sweat a little more. It is a stronger thermogenic. I've been taking Arsenal for some time now and love it!!! Hope this helps.

heater1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The prices are more, but I get coupons in the mail for my GNC for 20-35% off so that helps.
    Originally Posted by heater1975 View Post
    I have used this before, got samples from my GNC when I was buying Arsenal and Omega Cuts. Liked the product a lot, the only thing you need to be careful of is the caffeine. It's a lot of mg's. With these products your body temp. does go up, and you tend to sweat a little more. It is a stronger thermogenic. I've been taking Arsenal for some time now and love it!!! Hope this helps.

BlockStar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought this product yesterday at GNC with the hopes of buying a second bottle online at a lower price. 99/100 times I research the you know what out of products but this one I didn't and ended up purchasing it. Way too early to tell how its working for me but what concerns me is that per this website (havent posted enough to get the url option) http advanced247.com stores html--, it appears that one can only buy it online at their own website or at GNC? Seriously??? Seems a bit fishy but who knows. When I have time I will do more research on the manufacturer and additionally provide feedback on the product.

Block

thewalter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for your feed back...I took my first pill of Methyl Drive this morning and was told to eat breakfast with it.... let me know how your still doing with it...

dnotar10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering if i take it in the morning. I'm still good to work out in the afternoon around 5pm. or should i take this before i work out?

black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black3000gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dnotar10 View Post
    I was wondering if i take it in the morning. I'm still good to work out in the afternoon around 5pm. or should i take this before i work out?
    I take one with breakfast and then again around 1pm. If i take it any later, it can effect my sleep.

lpgear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got this the other day the guy at gnc really talked me into it and ive tryed it 1 day and got a big burst of energy but I thought it was really pricey is there some products u guys know that are simular and cheaper than 80 bucks

nmaglio77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just wondering if anyone has taken this and a pre workout at the same time... i want to start taking it in the morning but im not willing to give up my pre workout in the afternoon and want to make sure that taking both wont cause bad side affects

dlev15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl drive

Ive been taking this for a while now. I don't know if I'd take this with a preworkout sup. especially one with caffeine. I hope advanced 24-7 grows and starts letting other companies sell their products. They are exclusive with gnc and it started off in Greenville SC. I've used a good many of their products and have been impressed with all of them. The gnc prices kill me though.

joan92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I have cycled a few different thermogenics and really liked the oxyelite pro but am going to try the methyl drive. I'm used to some of the side effects of thermogenics such as heat, but the humidity of the environment i am in right now is pretty bad already and I want to know if there is another way (other than simple hydration) I can stay cool. I'm going to start this tomorrow so please let me know if any one can give me any ideas!
    Thanks!