darynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burner and a pre-workout

So I am trying a new preworkout and adding a fatburner. The thing I'm not sure about is taking them exactly.

The fat burner instructs to be taken when you wake up and I'm trying to move my workouts to the morning. I have heard/agree with the idea that taking a fat burner and a preworkout stacked like that is not a good idea because its so much stimulants at once.

So should I just keep the workouts to mid-late afternoons til I'm done with the fatburner?

Advice would be great thanks.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darynx View Post
    So I am trying a new preworkout and adding a fatburner. The thing I'm not sure about is taking them exactly.

The fat burner instructs to be taken when you wake up and I'm trying to move my workouts to the morning. I have heard/agree with the idea that taking a fat burner and a preworkout stacked like that is not a good idea because its so much stimulants at once.

So should I just keep the workouts to mid-late afternoons til I'm done with the fatburner?

If you want to workout in the morning, take your pre-workout before you hit the gym. Then take your fat burner later in the day (about 4-5 hours after working out).
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i wake up at 9.. take my fat burner.. eat oats at 930. take my preworkout at 10.. and hit the gym at 1030.

only take the preworkout if u arent having issues in the gym cuz of heart rate.. lately my cardio is making me breath heavy and heart racing.. so imma tone down on the preworkout

i take oxyelite pro and scifit dark energy
    ADDICTED

100 HUNDRED.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENT STACK
    -Dymatize Elite whey,. Purple Wraath, BSN No-Xplode 2.0/ White Flodd, CL Glycergrow, ,
    -Orange Triad, zma, ala, green tea, fish oil, calcium

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    If you want to workout in the morning, take your pre-workout before you hit the gym. Then take your fat burner later in the day (about 4-5 hours after working out).
    only thing is that the fat burner is a twice a day. taken 4-6 hours apart. might be getting kinda late in the day for that 2nd dosage

fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only thing is that the fat burner is a twice a day. taken 4-6 hours apart. might be getting kinda late in the day for that 2nd dosage
    well. i take at 9.. finish work out at 12 eat at 1. and take bout 3.. so thats 6 hours apart... u got to do what fits ur life.
    ADDICTED

100 HUNDRED.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENT STACK
    -Dymatize Elite whey,. Purple Wraath, BSN No-Xplode 2.0/ White Flodd, CL Glycergrow, ,
    -Orange Triad, zma, ala, green tea, fish oil, calcium

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well if your pre workout has stims in it, that would account for 1 dosage of fat burner.

Get what I'm saying?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was told not to mix oxyelite pro with any pre-workout supplement

wtd081000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently taking oxyelite with my pre workout and it works fine. It all depends on your tolerance of stimulants. If your body can handle it then you will be fine but be wary of the 100 mg of caffeine per serving of oxyelite on top of your preworkout.

Suppose I should specify exact products I picked up and now wondering if they should both be taken in the same day even.

Animal Cuts and Presurge Unleashed

From what I could find online Animal Cuts is 210mg Caffeine and unleashed is 110 mg if I remember right. This would be 530mg on the day because Cuts is take twice a day.

Right now I'm just taking the Animal Cuts for its cycle and then will start the presurge when I'm lifting. Still adjusting to Cuts, anyone know if you still get good results if you take the Red Pill(Thermogenic) out?