Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    anonymous

Super Drol and Alcohol

I'm considering taking Super Drol and I have researched the product on this forum and others and know all of the additonal vitamins/supplements to take with Super Drol i.e. hawthorne berry, saw palmetto etc., and I know about the PCT. The one issue I have is that I am in college so I do drink about 3 days a week. I eat really healthy and everything so that's really my only drawback right now. If I were to take extra milk thistle or pro liver would it be enough to make the drinking only a slight problem. I will be drinking beer over 90% of the time so it wont be strait liquor. I know a lot of people on this site dont drink period and are against it but I'm living the college life so although I am very serious about working out I am not gonna stop my social drinking. I just want to know realistically how much worse it will be to be drinking while on super drol. I will probably only cycle for three weeks and then PCT for four and would do 10 mgs the first week and then probably 2 20 mg/ week for the last two. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekilla2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by struck85
    I'm considering taking Super Drol and I have researched the product on this forum and others and know all of the additonal vitamins/supplements to take with Super Drol i.e. hawthorne berry, saw palmetto etc., and I know about the PCT. The one issue I have is that I am in college so I do drink about 3 days a week. I eat really healthy and everything so that's really my only drawback right now. If I were to take extra milk thistle or pro liver would it be enough to make the drinking only a slight problem. I will be drinking beer over 90% of the time so it wont be strait liquor. I know a lot of people on this site dont drink period and are against it but I'm living the college life so although I am very serious about working out I am not gonna stop my social drinking. I just want to know realistically how much worse it will be to be drinking while on super drol. I will probably only cycle for three weeks and then PCT for four and would do 10 mgs the first week and then probably 2 20 mg/ week for the last two. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    put a gun to your head and pull the trigger search search search and say good bye to your liver and when your drinking drink vodka its a good stak with sd
    are you ready,are you ready, lets get it on
    (big john mcarthy)

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by struck85
    Forget Superdrol and go for X-Factor. Your liver will be thankful for it.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You would be putting yourself in serious risk.

I highly recommend you decide your priorities.

Think about this

'An alcoholic of 15 years quits drinking. 15 years after he quit, his liver fails. It was still because of his drinking.'

Is it worth it?

THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THENandNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Using the college excuse to drink is getting old. I am in college and dont drink, my priorities are set a little higher than wasting time out of my week drinking.

Superdrol is hard enough on your liver as it is, do your liver a favor and dont do both together.

and I second the x-factor opinion. I think you will too if you decide to research it some.

higney85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) higney85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    struck- I am in the same boat as you except that my house happens to be the center of attention and drinking happens here roughly 7 days a week... If you can't seem to have fun sober you are not with the right people. Try a party for once and take the pics of someone doing stupid things instead of being the one in the stupid pic. Plus you save some money, feel good the next day, and your gains in the gym (as far as body fat) seem to progress. Yes its hard and sometimes it sucks but a few weeks off can actually be good for ya. I am doing an M1t/superdrol cycle myself and had the same questions, frankly I am not drinking for a grand total of about 7 weeks. Just tell your buddies you aren't in the mood or you haveta work early the next day. The best excuse is that you are taking some pain meds and can't drink- the ladies give ya sympothy and the guys give ya respect. Just have a good story....

D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not only will it be harsh on your liver, but alcohol actually supresses testosterone production. Now you've done all this research and are gonna spend money on SD. Then just throw it away with drinking. You can hold off on the liquor for a month man. I did the exact same thing. It's not as hard as ya think.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm an extreme guy and am pretty hardcore, but i would never drink+take superdrol. Obviously you don't realize how toxic sd is....

KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If you are not dedicated enough to stay off booze for a cycle + pct you shouldent be taking superdrol.

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KD1
    If you are not dedicated enough to stay off booze for a cycle + pct you shouldent be taking superdrol.

Exactly, too many people want to take SD and still drink. A buddy from work just wants to take SD and Rebound XT and still party like nothing. I've told him that you have to be very careful with SD. But he is stubborn as hell and will not listen.

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by THENandNOW
    Using the college excuse to drink is getting old. I am in college and dont drink, my priorities are set a little higher than wasting time out of my week drinking.
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

jim7737 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim7737 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea dude I'm in college to and I haven't drank once this or last semester, it's not hard at all dude. Why don't you try going to the parties and **** and just taking a water bottle filled with water. You can tell everyone it's vodka if you want.
    Hey

cardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aint nobody gonna make fun of you for not drinking. When i did my sd cycle and didnt drink, my buddies loved me cuz i was there dd, and i made a few bucks off driving them around also.

On a side note, i wonder how man dumb asses take sd and then go get wasted?

2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long should you wait once you get off the cycle?

jim7737 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim7737 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude how many dumbasses take SD and not know it's harmful, I'm guessing it's a close race with the alcohol drinking on SD.
    Hey

higney85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) higney85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2stoked How long should you wait once you get off the cycle?

I would say at least until you are done with PCT and you feel like yourself again- that is what I am going by... i guess to be safe a few weeks after PCT is complete and your blood lipids and liver are back to normal.

kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroniks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been there, done that, DON'T DO IT BRO! It's not worth it at all. I thought a drink or two wouldn't hurt even with 1200g milk thistle - I was wrong. I felt the alcohol go all the way down from my throat and felt it burning in my liver. After that I just drank some water and ate some good solid foods and said **** drinking i'll wait until PCT or after. I waited until my 2nd or 3rd week before I started drinking again...

IMO, not drinking for a month is worth 10-20lbs of muscle. I also agree with the sober friends. If you can't have a good time or even kick it with your friends sober, then your lost and need some true friends.

downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree just about anything is worth 10-20 pounds of muscle.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet bump bro.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by linuxshellcode View Post
    I've drank casually on M-Drol on a few occasions. I did say "casually" - as in a buzz, not stumbling over tables and such. I didn't see any negatives from it. Granted, I haven't had my liver checked - but no consequences that are immediately tangible. But who knows - someone else may react differently.
    You bumped a 5 year old thread to say that?

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've drank casually on M-Drol on a few occasions. I did say "casually" - as in a buzz, not stumbling over tables and such. I didn't see any negatives from it. Granted, I haven't had my liver checked - but no consequences that are immediately tangible. But who knows - someone else may react differently.
    lulz just saw you added H-Drol, M-Drol, and Alpha One to your supps list...good job man!

if there's any justice in the world that's probably good for #9,887,898,293,847,982,734,982,734 on the liver transplant list

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just searching. Apparently, nowdays, the only things you can discuss are protein powders and weight loss pills. Not exactly exciting topics
    there are dedicated ph forums out there

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The fact that some people can't stay away from alcohol for 3-4 weeks is alarming.

You're liver is already on overdrive while on SD (especially) and to consume anything liver toxic on top of that is down right irresponsible.

nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hahaha. They've been there a while. People say a lot of negative things about liver toxicity. Most of those people are also built like 12 year old boys. Coincidence? Ah, doesn't matter. This thread was something that I can actually input my personal experience into. That matters a great deal to me since I have no input to most of these threads about the other 5 billion supplements that people like to discuss here
    your only built like a 12 year old boy if you stand at 5"2
    im ova hea now...

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    The fact that some people can't stay away from alcohol for 3-4 weeks is alarming.

You're liver is already on overdrive while on SD (especially) and to consume anything liver toxic on top of that is down right irresponsible.
    exactly man, choose one or the other. Can't give up alcohol for 8 weeks to gain 8 pounds of muscle? If not, you're priorities are not bb'ing first, getting hammered second.

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is nothing wrong with drinking a little bit and having a good time in college, there is something very wrong with taking one of the most liver toxic oral steroids of all time and drinking while in college.

For gods sake your cycle plus pct would be a total of eight god damn weeks, Im sure you will survive that long with out downing cases of busch light with your bros 3x a week. Get your priorities in line. Pick one or the other.

edit: wow strong bump guise

schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goodnight sweet liver. Even for a milder PH I ran (epistane) I cut out drinking 2 weeks prior to cycle, on cycle and all of PCT.

A huge problem people have is that they assume if one is good, two is better. So if one cycle support supp helps counteract one negative (sdrol hurting liver) then double dosage must counteract the sdrol and alcohol! No. Your liver has limitations and you will very likely have some problems if you do this.

Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodasafa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Run real test. Problem solved.

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u get drunk faster so its cheaper to goto the bars!

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and damn slated posted in this thread that dude was crazy