Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shenanniguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ezekiel Bread Has anyone tried it?

Also about how much does it cost im on a bit of a budget, and if anyone is from the PA area where the hell do I find it. I can't even find it at health food stores.
    Go big or go home!

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ezekial bread? What's that?
    ⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never tired and honestly don’t care what it taste like. A lot of the pro's eat it, one I can think of off the top is Jay Cutler. I am having the same problem as you because I can’t find it at my local stores. But still have to try Wegman's. I was actually talking about it with a guy in the gym this morning and he mentioned Whole Foods.
    Do Work!!!

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shenanniguns View Post
    Also about how much does it cost im on a bit of a budget, and if anyone is from the PA area where the hell do I find it. I can't even find it at health food stores.
    Live in Pa cannot find. Others have said look in the frozen food section, was a no go. O well.

The search continues.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatToFit20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love it, they carry it here in most of the upscale grocery stores, but it is becoming more popular. I'm sure a lot of it is in my head, but I just feel better when I eat it , vs. WW bread, lol. Also, it's $3.99 a loaf here.

HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love that bread! tastes great to me

Healthy markets carry them usually around 3-5 bucks pending on the store

keep refrigerated!
    No Excuses!
    EAT CHOCOLATE!
    NASM CPT

Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verb206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

~

Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    Live in Pa cannot find. Others have said look in the frozen food section, was a no go. O well.

The search continues.
    Make some calls or search the internet.

You can always buy from here:
    http://www.mannaharvest.net/-p-19931...0041ce24de21a0

but it seems crazy expensive.
    9/3/2009 458
    8/20/2010 413

mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000)
    its pretty good doesnt last long once opened

highest i've seen it 5.99
    -miami

Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ozo nasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive tried it but there's nothing magical about that bread. If your on a budget just regular whole wheat bread. I personally like arnolds brand.

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Verb206 View Post
    Make some calls or search the internet.

You can always buy from here:
    http://www.mannaharvest.net/-p-19931...0041ce24de21a0

but it seems crazy expensive.
    O I've checked the internet and have found. Along with PB&CO these are two things I should pull the trigger on, but not wasting money right now on shipping and sh!t.

I'm sure if I search in more depth I could find it in my surrounding area.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50) winnicandle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's in just about every store around me, and its all we buy now. GREAT tasting.

Some places are very high $5.99 etc...Trader Joes is $3.99.

Seems like even wonderbread is $3 now...so all in all not terribly priced for a far better tasting product (IMO)

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    IMO, Ezekiel bread tastes like butt-wiped cardboard. Milton's on the other hand....

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    IMO, Ezekiel bread tastes like butt-wiped cardboard. Milton's on the other hand....
    Good to know, maybe I will discontinue the search and continue with my Arnolds.

TATW

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IMO, if you are planning on using it for toast (such as a base for peanutbutter) then Ezekial bread is just fine. I do not enjoy the taste of it unless toasted.

Also, you can find 100% whole wheat bread that is 50 cal per slice rather than the added calories that you would get from Ezekial bread if that is a factor for you.

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by csbrown147 View Post
    Never tried and honestly don’t care what it taste like. A lot of the pro's eat it, one I can think of off the top is Jay Cutler.
    So you're saying even if it tastes like crap.. you're going to eat it because Jay does

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thoroughly enjoy the bread for a couple reasons.

1. It has a slight nutty taste that works really well with tuna/turkey sandwiches and most any nut butter

2. Never makes me fart like flour-based foods do

3. It has a hearty texture that is more satisfying on a cut

Most moderate grocery stores (aka anything but Wal-Mart) tends to carry it around Central NY. The only thing I would add is it's much better toasted than plain. Nutritionally you could make plenty of arguments, but the bottom line is personal preference for bread products.

BTW, the Cinnamon Raisin version + most anything PB&Co = pure sex.
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alan are you following me from thread to thread. Haha jk.
    Do Work!!!

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by csbrown147 View Post
    Alan are you following me from thread to thread. Haha jk.
    Who wouldn't?

(no homo)

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VincentiT View Post
    So you're saying even if it tastes like crap.. you're going to eat it because Jay does
    This x 1000 lol
    Just a weight lifter

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Giant Eagle sells it in the frozen food section.

Also if you can find a Trader Joes they sell it. Not frozen. They also sell their own sprouted grain bread.

Even if you can't find Ezekial bread, I'm sure you can find SOME brand of "sprouted grain" bread at the health food store. Its the same thing.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Milton's Original (purple bag) FTW!!!
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Michael Blaise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally really like the taste of Ezekiel bread and use it as a good healthy low glycemic carb source. The only place I have been able to find it here in upstate north east NY is in the frozen foods section of Price Chopper. If you keep it in the refrigerator it will last a long time..

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never bought it, seems overpriced for what it is. I'll take fresh baked from my local bakery anyday. Also, never realized my local grocer carried it until I found it in the freezer section.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't recall the cost offhand, but Trader Joes carries it, as does Ralphs and Albertsons. They also make ezekiel tortillas. For the bread, I prefer the cinnamon raisin or sesame.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tastes alright, but as toast, it's amazing imo.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lulzorz.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OfficerCartman View Post
    Tastes alright, but as toast, it's amazing imo.
    ^^ this

besides oats, toasted ezekiel is my main carb source when cutting

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL, yeah thats what hes sayin.

BTW, it doesnt taste GOOD. Its OK. Not worth the price IMO.

BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always toast it also, I keep at least a loaf in my freezer(works well, it doesn't last too long outside).

love it

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)

ezekial bread in PA

I like it but like others prefer it toasted or on a "grilled" type sammy.
    I am in central PA and can find it in the frozen section of some "Weis Markets" stores and have also found it at "Giant" in the natural aisle freezer. It is expensive...$4ish to $6ish depending where you buy it and which flavor you choose. I use the regular stuff for sammys and for toast with my eggs and keep the cinnamon raisin on hand just cuz it's so freakin good!