geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Working Out When Hungry

Hey guys, I use the school gym for Starting Strength and more often than not I have to decide whether or not to go to the gym because of the following:

Wake up and eat breakfast at 7:15am
    Get into lecture at 9am
    Class ends at 12pm
    Another lecture at 3pm

So now here, I'm faced with a dilemma. Do I go to the gym after my 12pm class and work out hungry, or do I eat lunch first then work out? Both solutions are not really good as it's bad to work out when hungry, but it's also bad to work out on a full stomach. I do bring snacks to lectures, whether it be Oreos or granola bar or wafers, but it doesn't really help all that much.

jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat a big breakfast with loads of carbs and eat a few granola bars during class, too if you dont want to eat before your workout.

if you do eat before your workout you might actually have more energy, but on the other hand it might make you feel like shiit
    lettuce turnip the beet

https://soundcloud.com/justin_p_22/savant-how-i-roll-remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6N3_KXKMYo

***Canadian Crew***

GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrantB13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you work out after your classes? I have a similar situation but I work out around the time you do which is before my classes so I usually don't eat enough afterwards. If you can put it off til late afternoon, to me, that would sound better. Experiment and eat a good meal between your 2 classes and see how working out late afternoon works for you.

SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SephanNucci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely eat something 45 - 60 mins before you work out. You'll have more energy, which means you'll have a better workout

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jpjammerson View Post
    eat a big breakfast with loads of carbs and eat a few granola bars during class, too if you dont want to eat before your workout.

if you do eat before your workout you might actually have more energy, but on the other hand it might make you feel like shiit
    What kinda "breakfast" food would have lots of carbs? It can range from muffins to eggo to cereal to toast for me as breakfast.

How would eating before I workout make me feel like ****? I thought the only thing I gotta worry about is throwing up.

Can't work out after classes because class either ends at 12pm or 6pm for me. Lectures are from 9am to 12pm and 3pm to 6pm on Monday, then 11am to 1pm on Wednesday, and 10am to 11am and 2pm to 5pm on Friday. Basically my break is during lunch time. As I said, I bring snacks and eat a bit in class, but that's bout it.

Basically, both situations are a lose-lose kinda thing. Workout hungry and I risk fainting and not working out at 100%. Workout after lunch and I risk throwing up and missing my afternoon class.

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, you'll have a much much better workout if you eat before I think. Atleast when I have tried both ways myself, If i try and workout on an empty stomach I don't feel like I'm progressing and able to give my 110% to increase my lifts and have more reps/higher weight and increase intensity of the workout. But if I eat good before I feel a lot of energy and I can push it to the max which will increase the lifts, reps, and intensity leading to a more fulfilling workout and progress. This is atleast the case for myself, so I just speak for myself here.

If I eat before working out, generally how much time should I allocate before going to work out? I've read many things, some say 20 minutes, some say an hour.

Nkizzle456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Protein drinks

I am a student and work full time. I was struggling to find time to eat before my workout too. I found these great golden pea protien ready made protien drinks. I have choc and vanilla. Though choc is my fave. They arnt chalky like other ones I've tried. I drink one 20-30 min before my workout and haven't had any problems, not even when I do HIIT .