THIRDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question My goal!!!!!!!! 10% body fat need answer!

I been working out for almost 2 years but on and off, I recently get back to the gym and train hard because I am now focusing to reach 10% fat and have a muscular look,, I do excercise in the morning and heavy weight lifting at 6 pm during MWF and I am taking hydroxicut in the morning then have my excersice then eat my breakfast after which is 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg and multi vitamins and fruits, another pill on my lunch and i take 1 serving of protein shake and half a cup of rice and vegetables.
    I take a coffee on my brunch+ 1 wheat bread then at 6 pm I do my heavy weight lifting and after working out I take 2 servings of protein shake which is 30g protein per serving and vegetables.

On Tuesday and thursday I only do circuit cardio and rest on saturday and sundays,

Am i doing ok? or wrong? Pls asnwer me

TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    All sounds great, but all you really need to do is eat less than your calorie maintenance levels. Also, BCAA may help you retain muscle.

I also do HIIT in the mornings and train about the same time. Went from 15% to 14.2% in two weeks (not much I know)..

Originally Posted by THIRDY View Post
    I been working out for almost 2 years but on and off, I recently get back to the gym and train hard because I am now focusing to reach 10% fat and have a muscular look,, I do excercise in the morning and heavy weight lifting at 6 pm during MWF and I am taking hydroxicut in the morning then have my excersice then eat my breakfast after which is 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg and multi vitamins and fruits, another pill on my lunch and i take 1 serving of protein shake and half a cup of rice and vegetables.
    I take a coffee on my brunch+ 1 wheat bread then at 6 pm I do my heavy weight lifting and after working out I take 2 servings of protein shake which is 30g protein per serving and vegetables.

On Tuesday and thursday I only do circuit cardio and rest on saturday and sundays,

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let your actual progress dictate whether your doing ok. Are you losing weight and is the weight your losing coming from fat and not muscle...

If your unsure then find somewhere to get accurately body fat tested to make sure what your losing is coming from fat.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

Originally Posted by TheMadPhysicist View Post
    All sounds great, but all you really need to do is eat less than your calorie maintenance levels. Also, BCAA may help you retain muscle.

I also do HIIT in the mornings and train about the same time. Went from 15% to 14.2% in two weeks (not much I know)..
    Is it posible to achieve -5% body fat loss in 1-2 months? 1000 calories a day?

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are 5'5 115 you dont have a lot of fat to shed. So to those saying eat less and burn up more calories are wrong. Adding lean mass to your frame will lower your overall bf%. Keep training with weights and drop the fat burner in my opinion.

Ty for that advice I guess I should eat 1200-1600 calories per day , Cause I did less than 1000 cal, and it gives me a fatigue feeling , My target is 130lbs and 10% body fat, Should I go for high protein diet with enough calories?

Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ty for that advice I guess I should eat 1200-1600 calories per day , Cause I did less than 1000 cal, and it gives me a fatigue feeling , My target is 130lbs and 10% body fat, Should I go for high protein diet with enough calories?
    Well correct me if im wrong but im 90% sure you can't gain muscle on a calorie defect. If I were you I would just bulk up to 145-150 pound get some lean muscle then cut to 130. Cutting now will do nothing for you.

What if I consume 120g of protein a day and 1200 calories? and still do my workout routine?

Originally Posted by Mikedp1 View Post
    Well correct me if im wrong but im 90% sure you can't gain muscle on a calorie defect. If I were you I would just bulk up to 145-150 pound get some lean muscle then cut to 130. Cutting now will do nothing for you.
    can you tell me how can i get lean muscle for 30lbs?

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you are eating 1000 calories at 10-15% bodyfat range , say good bye to 2-3 months worth muscles

Why is that so?
    Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    if you are eating 1000 calories at 10-15% bodyfat range , say good bye to 2-3 months worth muscles

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is that so?
    because caloric deficit does not burn off only fat , otherwise you could simply eat 0 calories for 1 week and burn that 5% bodyfat. you shouldnt go on 1500-2000 calorie deficit. and if your stats are correct whats your target weight ? 90 lbs?

my target weight is 130lbs , so whats the best amount of calorie i should take?
    Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    because caloric deficit does not burn off only fat , otherwise you could simply eat 0 calories for 1 week and burn that 5% bodyfat. you shouldnt go on 1500-2000 calorie deficit. and if your stats are correct whats your target weight ? 90 lbs?

Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikedp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my target weight is 130lbs , so whats the best amount of calorie i should take?
    You're probably gonna wanna hit closer to 145lbs then cut down to 130.

You want to have at least a surplus of 500 calories to eat a day.

This means 500 more calories then your maintenance level. You can find out your maintenance here (freedieting com/tools/calorie_calculator htm) then eat 500 more calories then that a day.

I cannot post links yet so just add a period where the spaces are! Good luck!

Ok ty so much for that advice , This will help a lot . .

This means 500 more calories then your maintenance level. You can find out your maintenance here (freedieting com/tools/calorie_calculator htm) then eat 500 more calories then that a day.

But I wana drop my bf to 10% ?
    By doing that i wil lgain fat again?

ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have an idea! Read the stickies before asking these extremely obvious questions.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Are you nicoslimpe?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733