lowkeeg35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a good full body workout

Ive been training since i was 15 on and off and have always done the same routine: chest one day, back the next, shoulders and traps, and bi's and tri's. I've changed up the exercises i do but after four years, im just tired of doing muscles isolated and severely slacking on legs because i just hate having to do a whole workout of jjust legs. Now im looking for a good full body workout that wont keep me in the gym for 3 hours a day. I'd really like to get a program that uses exercises that will incorporate the most amount of muscles possible at once (power clean and press for example) so that the strength gains are practical (can be used for sports and daily lifting). I wouldnt say im anything more than a beginner lifter, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good. You've been doing everything wrong, and now everything you want to do now is right. You should get on a full-body beginner routine. ... So what are your goals, i.e. strength vs mass?

tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooothpick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lowkeeg35 View Post
    Ive been training since i was 15 on and off and have always done the same routine: chest one day, back the next, shoulders and traps, and bi's and tri's. I've changed up the exercises i do but after four years, im just tired of doing muscles isolated and severely slacking on legs because i just hate having to do a whole workout of jjust legs. Now im looking for a good full body workout that wont keep me in the gym for 3 hours a day. I'd really like to get a program that uses exercises that will incorporate the most amount of muscles possible at once (power clean and press for example) so that the strength gains are practical (can be used for sports and daily lifting). I wouldnt say im anything more than a beginner lifter, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Starting Strength is a good start. I personally like Stronglifts but with 3 sets tops and bent rows instead of inverted.

lowkeeg35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lackeos View Post
    Good. You've been doing everything wrong, and now everything you want to do now is right. You should get on a full-body beginner routine. ... So what are your goals, i.e. strength vs mass?
    I'm leaning more towards mass. Im not an intense athlete besides the occasional game of football and basketball with friends and some muay thai every now and then. Just really looking to gain some size.

EDIT: just read over Stronglifts. Think im going to go ahead and try this work out. thanks a lot toothpick!
    Last edited by lowkeeg35; 03-14-2011 at 05:23 PM.