pburnett579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious question

Hey all. Im not new to lifting recently ive decided to get serious about my efforts and take things up a notch. Im keeping my diet in check and have a good plan in place, also using supplementation as opposed to before. My only drawback and vice is that im hopelessly addicted to smokeless tobacco. I guess my question is, is it hurting my lifting, efforts, and gains? Im making progress and seeing results but could there be more?

Thanks.

P.S. i know its bad for me and ive been using for going on 10 yrs now, so i dont need to hear all of the PSA stuff.

tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not educated on it but I do not think smokeless tobacco will effect your body composition (your gains) LOL, I know many people who work out and love to chew and do it regularly. Obviously you should stop because its detrimental to your long term health and your gums but look at MLB players, they practice with logs of it in their mouth! Maybe it would interfere with recovery efforts? The issue is beyond the weight room