countryb04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MHP T Bomb for women

My question have women used mhp t bomb or is this more of something for the guys, i would like to put on more lean mass and this sounds like a good supplement but i havent seem any reviews on it from women so tis why i am asking.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by countryb04 View Post
    My question have women used mhp t bomb or is this more of something for the guys, i would like to put on more lean mass and this sounds like a good supplement but i havent seem any reviews on it from women so tis why i am asking.
    The Saw Palmetto and Pygeum are usually specific to men, and I don't know or think there's been much info on their use in women. Some women swear by tribulus, but it may do the opposite for us. Palo Alto labs Anabolic Edge is good. The other stuff like nettle, cordyceps, fenugreek, is very good for both men and women and natural t.
    Food Aggressive

macph1ms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've been using T-Bomb for 3 weeks now...

Originally Posted by countryb04 View Post

Hi! I agree, it would help me as well to know how other women are doing using T-Bomb. For me, I'm a 28yr old female, 5'8 138lbs and a "hard-gainer", meaning its hard for me to gain weight. I'm in my first official bulking phase of bodybuilding and decided to get T-Bomb to help with trying to gain 5-10lbs of muscle over a 5 month period or so. For my size, I've been taking 2 pills after breakfast and then 2 pills after dinner (never on an empty stomach), and no unpleasant side effects at all! The only thing strange I've experienced is a very heightened sexual surge feeling go through my body if I think of anything sexual..lol. I feel like I'm 14yrs old again..ugh! So weird to feel my hormones like that after so many years. Has anyone else experienced this? It's embarrassing, but hey I thought I'd be the brave one to bring it up! I've been able to add an entire set to each of my lifting exercises and increase most reps by 10lbs each week. But then again, that could be the natural progression of me pushing harder each week in general.