RouteBlais has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Nutrition plan with alot of restrictions. Help!!

HELP!!!

Ive been eating very healthy for awhile now....very clean.But im having alot of digestive problems and i need to restrict alot of things unfortunately.

Im getting bored and having HUGE cravings cause i know im not getting what i need and its all out of wack!
    HELP!

Im 25
    122 lbs
    17% body fat

want to decrease the body fat more...lose inches on my lower body and get super lean

Restrictions:

Dairy (I sustitute goats cheese and organic yogurt and almond milk)
    Wheat (everything with wheat makes me super bloated and sluggish)
    Fruit (mostly bananas)
    meats (find them hard to digest)
    I feel really bloated and full all the time....so much that its hard to drink water sometimes!

Have been to the doc with multiplle tests and nothing...so i guess ill have to figure it out on my own....im thinking im missing something..

Im also ALWAYS FREEZING COLD!!!

Please help with a meals plan and some ratios...
    also...i found i lost more weight by having a higher carb ratio than protein.

HELP! im running out of options!!

I appreciate ANY advice

Cheers!
    And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!?
    -Dr. Seuss

bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you tried taking a digestive enzyme supplement to help alleviate some of the bloating and help you digest things better? It might help so you dont have to be quite as restrictive.
    "If you can't take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best."

In other words when I get cut all you boys out there who thought you were too good for me...YOU CAN EAT YOUR HEART OUT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fat loss journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133104993
    Infinite Labs log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=656930103#post656930103

fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RouteBlais View Post
    HELP!!!

Ive been eating very healthy for awhile now....very clean.But im having alot of digestive problems and i need to restrict alot of things unfortunately.

Im getting bored and having HUGE cravings cause i know im not getting what i need and its all out of wack!
    HELP!

Im 25
    122 lbs
    17% body fat

want to decrease the body fat more...lose inches on my lower body and get super lean

Restrictions:

Dairy (I sustitute goats cheese and organic yogurt and almond milk)
    Wheat (everything with wheat makes me super bloated and sluggish)
    Fruit (mostly bananas)
    meats (find them hard to digest)
    I feel really bloated and full all the time....so much that its hard to drink water sometimes!

Have been to the doc with multiplle tests and nothing...so i guess ill have to figure it out on my own....im thinking im missing something..

Im also ALWAYS FREEZING COLD!!!

Please help with a meals plan and some ratios...
    also...i found i lost more weight by having a higher carb ratio than protein.

HELP! im running out of options!!

I appreciate ANY advice

Cheers!
    Hey I am vegan so have some experience with avoiding certain foods!

What foods do you use to get your protein? If you are using lots of beans, chickpeas etc that might be why you are feeling so bloated because they are so high in fibre. If you are not drinking much water then high fibre foods will really bloat you. Have you tried tofu, tempeh,seitan or any fake meat products? They can be useful to add in protein without eating too much fibre.

Do you use a protein powder at all? They aren't necessary but can be handy for quick meals and snacks (eg oats with protein powder, smoothies etc). I really like this one:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bi...anprotein.html It is both dairy and wheat free and sooo scrummy!

Protein bars can also be useful for meals eaten on the go- I love the clif builder bars, they are dairy free and wheat free I think (although may have trace amounts of wheat I think). They have 20g of protein and taste like chocolate bars!

Wheat isn't too tricky to avoid (gluten is much harder). You should be ok with oats/ quinoa/ rice/ cous cous/ ploenta/ barley/ millet and potatoes for carb sources.

Fruit isn't a problem to avoid, just make sure you eat plenty of veggies to get in your nutrients!

Hope that helped a little!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you currently eating?

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    What are you currently eating?
    mostly eggs goats cheeses ALOT of salad corn tortilla chip (easy for me to digest) chicken and alot od fish quinoa ...
    i know i dont eat enough...
    im alway tired and weak and i get uncontrollable cravings cause i know im lacking in alot of nutrients...
    i would eat alot more before...but now i cant stand how uncomfortable my body feels.

Thank you so much for responding...
    And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!?
    -Dr. Seuss

ALOT of help! thank you!..i find eating vegetarian and vegan substitutes has helped me alot...and i meant gluten not wheat...so its very tough. super tired and hug cravings at the end of the day. i want my energy back!
    -Dr. Seuss

Ive tried that before and i stopped...why!?? thanks for reminding me!
    -Dr. Seuss