Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day in the life of a pro bb'r (paper) (reps)

ok guys well im writing a observatory paper on what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder. I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me possibly what a pro bb'er goes through in the months before competion to the day of. changes in exercises, diet, and what exactly a bodybuilder does the day of a competition. paper was due yesterday (literally) so help is MUCH appreciated!
    I rep back

CAJUNPBALLER 4 MOD

"If the bar aint bendin, you just pretendin"

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soooo you chose a paper about a topic you know nothing about.

You're late with the paper , and let me get this striaght you want us to help you write it and pretty much write your paper for you ?

Did i sum it up right ?

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry, getting **** done on time is an important life skill.

Suffer!
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nto asking anyone to write a paper, just cliff notes....
    like maybe you switch to more carbs or something before contest.
    do alot of people use dhiaretics to cut bf towards contest?
    do they all tan.

this thread was in no way shape or form about asking anyone to write me a paper

edit:
    my main objective was to interview a pro bber, the guy owning my gym being one.
    but i never got the chance to, so am just looking for some basic general information.
    essay was intended to teach others as well as myself through the course of writing it, i figured this section would be rich with information. guess not?
    I rep back

CAJUNPBALLER 4 MOD

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They get really hungry all the time and tired but still workout. Then they almost die when they get to 3-4% bf.

Not srs.

Inb4PhilHeath

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brahz View Post
    nto asking anyone to write a paper, just cliff notes....
    like maybe you switch to more carbs or something before contest.
    do alot of people use dhiaretics to cut bf towards contest?
    do they all tan.

this thread was in no way shape or form about asking anyone to write me a paper

edit:
    my main objective was to interview a pro bber, the guy owning my gym being one.
    but i never got the chance to, so am just looking for some basic general information.
    essay was intended to teach others as well as myself through the course of writing it, i figured this section would be rich with information. guess not?
    Heads up , go to the contest prep section on bodybuilding.com.

Your whole paper and information will pretty much be lined up there for you in stickies or threads.

Goodluck.

See below threads.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=431566

^^^^^

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

^^^^^^

Layne Norton article : "This article will provide competitors information on diet, training, tanning, posing, and other competition related topics. "

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129523333

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123672761

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119024341

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127154823

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126610263

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=553444

Awesome thread ^^^

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=193037

^^^^ good

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6039281

^^^ good
    Last edited by tsiparlanaeht; 03-08-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day? My guess is:

-wake up. eat
    -internet. eat
    -work out. eat
    -computer games. eat
    -mail dirty underwear. eat
    -jab needle in delt. eat
    -jab needle in stomach. eat
    -sleep

Prob sums it up pretty good.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    One day? My guess is:

-wake up. eat
    -internet. eat
    -work out. eat
    -computer games. eat
    -jab needle in delt. eat
    -sleep

you forgot sh** hahahahaha

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Heads up , go to the contest prep section on bodybuilding.com.

Your whole paper and information will pretty much be lined up there for you in stickies or threads.

Goodluck.

See below threads.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=431566

/thread

TY
    I rep back

CAJUNPBALLER 4 MOD

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One day? My guess is:

-wake up. eat
    -internet. eat
    -work out. eat
    -computer games. eat
    -jab needle in delt. eat
    -sleep

El Sonbaty??

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here ill start you off..They take a multi every morning with breakfast.

Originally Posted by Darren in Gym View Post
    El Sonbaty??
    my gym has a autographed nasser poster, guy is sooooo big
    I rep back

CAJUNPBALLER 4 MOD

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Npc bber -

A few nights ago I was training at my gym and I was hitting my delts and biceps- I had a pretty good pump going so I pulled off my shirt to my tank top.
    A younger fellow about 6'4 maybe 200 lbs in decent shape came up and introduced himself to me- Im a bit anti-social but I introduced myself to him as well. He said "Dude you are my goal and slapped me on the delt." Now Im not big on being touched by another man- but I laughed- not about the slap- but about what he had said. He thinks he wants this but if I could sit down with him for an hour and explain to him the realities of getting bigger- he may have second thoughts.

Adding size to ones frame is a easily attained goal for most- but getting above your genetic potential is a different ball game and takes quite of bit of forcing it on your body.
    Lets outline some of the finer points of getting big, and dont get me wrong- there are much larger men out there than me, but genetically some have a much easier time reaching above average largeness on bodybuilding scale.
    I am a smaller boned individual and my clavicles have decent width- I tend to have a thicker core and larger hips and legs.
    I am 5'11 and currently sitting at 282 with no clothes on.

Now lests start with some basics-

FOOD:

Holy ****- the amount of food that has to be consumed is unreal- just to gain a pound or 2 is about $2-300 in groceries a week- not too mention supplements like gainers and protein powders- add those in your looking at about $400 a week.
    Not too mention consuming it- somedays you just get plain sick of eating- and trying to consume clean sources of food that still have enough calories to support muscle growth is a very daunting task- its a high volume of food- digestive aids are just about essential- a colon cleanse is a daily used product to keep the pipes cleaned and help absorb all the food, that combined with a multi enzyme formula and especially some extra bromelain for the protein.
    And then the water consumption- pounding all that food down is one thing but then trying to drink enough water to allow your body to remain properly hydrated is another thing- can you say BLOATED.
    Visceral distention is something you better get accustomed too if you wanna dog it down properly.
    Oh and you think you can get away with eating junk food to catch up on the calories??
    WRONG- high fat foods like fried foods and pizza just act like a road block- they end up making it more difficult to keep consuming ALL your meals and many times will cause you to be lazy and bloated and probably miss the last few meals of the day from being so satiated.
    Next is the kitchen- my kitchen is a hazmat warzone- the cooking and preparation of foods is a constant revolving door of cooking, cleaning and throwing out trash- every trash day I look at our garbage can and its busting out and my neigbors cans look tame compared to ours- recycling bin is full of empty protein containers- its a mess and a perpetual cleaning job which I am addmitidly slack about - thank god for my wife who keeps my ass in check on it.
    Your eating schedule will be dictated by work, errands, and training schedules- get used to it- being literally chained to the fridge and going out to clubs and such is a thing of the past- just not practical if you wanna rest and eat to grow.
    Supplements will become a big part of your life- obviously eating that much whole food is a daunting task- protein powders and gainers are a must if you value not popping like a cork.
    Joint supplements, multi vitamins, fish oils, digestive aids, fat burners, creatines, NO products, and a myriad of training and recuperative aids will become a pill popping adventure- beware the supplement trap- keep it simple and use only whats necessary.

Oh yes and speaking of joint pains.

TRAINING:

Many guys think that offseason means insane high volume workouts and a lot of them- well I beg to differ.
    If you plan on getting bigger and stronger you will be lifting weights that are above and beyond your previous strength levels- this means a lot of wear and tear on joints and tendons- not too mention that if you are allready a sizable guy that your body will take longer to recuperate the fibers you destroy more and more of with each subsequent workout. You will adopt a training methodology that will allow proper recuperation between lifting.
    Currently Im training EOD- thats right every 48 hours or so- thats how much longer its taking me to get over the damage Im doing each workout now- if you are lifting heavy and using any modicum of intensity you will quickly see that your body will break down faster and faster- be smart and listen to it- once the aches and pains become a cummalitive grouping it will be hard to do every day tasks- even with recuperation the stress of heavy training will leave you hurting on a daily basis- pain will become your bedfellow- deal with it- its what it takes to drive on.
    Injuries will occur- best bet is to try not to get hurt doing things stupidly- and avoiding the big blow out injury that can sideline you for the entire off season.

SOCIAL LIFE:

Yeah right!
    Get ready to give that up for the most part- not only will you want to dedicate any free time to rest and recuperation - you will be too damn tired to really socialize- especially when you are needing to eat all the time- not exactly the best in social settings.
    Occasionally I go to a couple of my bber friends houses - they understand so its no big deal but- usually the need to be close to the food and couch are a dictating force in your life- bodybuilding is a lifestyle that really is not that integratable with most peoples everyday lifestyles of going out for drinks and such.
    Not too mention the looks and strange questions you will have to put up with from J Q Public on a regular basis- I cant go to the gym or Target without being stopped by total strangers and asked silly ignorant questions...they dont know any better but it really doesnt make it any less annoying.
    Women usually absolutely hate it- theres the Brad Pitt fight club look and then YOU- too big they will say- yuck, nasty veins, etc...etc...
    You are not going to blend in- I have adopted a style of wearing completely oversized clothes to try to hide any semblance of size- I would rather be confused with someone who is just overweight- but its hard to hide at certain weights- get used to strangers asking you dumb ****- it will be part of every day life for a while.
    DATING:

Well I got very lucky and met my wife who is completely supportive of my bodybuilding endeavors. But I can tell you she was the first one- most women hated the fact that it detracted from their attention and felt like it competed with them.
    Not too mention- most just didnt understand it- a couple did but they were not that into it- going to the gym a couple times a week for maintenance purposes just isnt the same as squatting til your purple- they wanna go out and have a good time- which I can tell you - you will not really feel like doing if you are training and eating hard.
    Bottom line is it will be hard to find someone who is understanding and patient enough to put up with your lifestyle- there out there but hard to find- very - and if you are in a relationship- dont be surprised at the strain it can put on it.

GROWING PAINS:

Well you think that you can only hurt from training?? WRONG...your bodyweight increasing week by week puts a lot of stress on support structures in your body- one of the first places you notice this is your feet- my left foot is now flat- the arch has slowly collapsed and internally pronated to the point I have to wear special orthodic inserts- to correct it.
    Not only that but my left foot is a full size larger than my right- about 2 years ago I had a size 12 now I have a 14 and a 15...shoes are a bitch to find and buy at those sizes let me tell you.
    The problem starts there and has worked its way up my leg into my hip and lower back- all this **** from a foot- and most of it from daily walking and standing only to be exacerbated by heavy lifting.
    My shoulders and forearms stay in a perpetual state of soreness and cramp quite often- doing cardio is becoming harder and harder to do - pushing the extra weight around the neighborhood is like hiking up the side of a mountain sometimes- I dont even do calf workouts anymore since they are always sore from cardio.
    Your proportions will change as well- get ready to lose the ability to reach all the way across your body e.g pinning yourself in the delt or tricep will be like being constricted by an Anaconda. Tieing your shoes is a real task and putting socks on is really a pain in the ass- I can see in a week or 2 that I will no longer be able to cut my toenails as my distention is now compressed against my upper thigh and impinges my diaphragm- nice sensation of having the wind pushed out slowly and feeling your face about to pop like a fat lady sat on you- ah yes the joys of size- pretty soon Ill need the dog nail trimmer to cut my own nails...oh yes and you will be ****ting more from all that eating- get prepared for a lack of range of motion in the wiping department- and you will be spending a pretty penny on some TP.*
    Bumping into doorways and hitting your shins and stubbing your toes is going to occur with much more frequency now too- I seem to keep a scratch on either forearm from brushing by the corners of doors and things that put a scratch on me- now usually I am not so clumsy- but with a lot more me in the way I tend to not realize that I have less horizontal clearance- my wife calls it clumsiness I call it proportionately impaired.

DRUGS:

Holy Cow I could go on and on- but yes Anabolics, and peptides will become a regular thing and trying to find the best way to integrate them into your life is a real pain in the ass- excuse the pun.
    First off- you really dont need as much AAS when consuming that much food- your body is going to be pretty anabolic and there is but so much new protein that can be synthesized each day- look how slow your nails and hair grow- thats protein synthesis in action.
    But nonetheless I usually do anywhere from 750 -1000 mg of test and another 600-800 of deca with my weight gain season- I like to run HGH and IGF along with it to help with nutrient partitioning and keeping the joints healing at a bit faster rate while simultaneously keeping bf% down- but it can be even more expensive so I tend to spend less on drugs and more on food which should be the primary anabolic.
    But AAS and fat burners will not be the only drugs- BP meds can be a regular part of the bulking proces- thats a lot of wieght and extra bf thats putting pressure on the miles of vascular system that you have- keep this in mind - your BP can be your worst enemy- I try to keep mine around 170/85 at the highest- anything above that is putting a great deal of stress on your heart and kidneys.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep your cholesterol in check as well with fish oils and niacin (flush free).
    But many times I use other drugs such as the occasional T3, clen, and anti estrogen- its a lot even when scaled down- keep in mind that your health can be compromised if these things are not taken care of properly.
    This doesnt even take into account the physical pain from that much pinning- I tend to spread out my injections into a EOD like pattern for more steady blood levels so even with long acting esters I shoot EOD- well depending on the mg of the gear and who made it sometimes you walk around like a huge punching bag full of sore injection sites- no matter how you rotate them its painful- compounded by an allready sore body from heavy lifting and its pain and more pain all day long- its enough to make you feel 20 years older- and god forbid the occasional serum sickness aka test flu- then your looking at a fever and body aches too- all in all you have to be mentally tough and love the life to gut that out on a daily basis.
    And get ready for some ****ed up breathing- a set of stairs will make Darth Vader sound like a soprano comapared to your heavy breathing - and sleeping - you will want some breathe rights and a air humidifier- or you will suffer ****tty sleep and self induced sleep apnea from a larger bodyweight.
    Which if you think thats nothing - wait til your driving down the road in the afternoon about to fall asleep at the wheel from sleep debt, and the exhaustion catches up to your training- yeah real fun.

All in all this set of circumstances grows and gets worse and more exaggerated each passing week of weight gain which makes one outlook towards there final goal for the offseason look more and more out of reach and can really **** up motivation when you feel like its an impossible task- but bbing teaches you to believe in yourself so you keep plugging away and dealing with the day to day realities of it.
    Some people will have the genetics to not experience some of this- their bodies can carry more muscle and weight- for the rest of us mere mortals a secondary layer of stress awaits us.

So you still wanna be HYUGE??
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zincton View Post
    keep your cholesterol in check as well with fish oils and niacin (flush free).
    But many times i use other drugs such as the occasional t3, clen, and anti estrogen- its a lot even when scaled down- keep in mind that your health can be compromised if these things are not taken care of properly.
    This doesnt even take into account the physical pain from that much pinning- i tend to spread out my injections into a eod like pattern for more steady blood levels so even with long acting esters i shoot eod- well depending on the mg of the gear and who made it sometimes you walk around like a huge punching bag full of sore injection sites- no matter how you rotate them its painful- compounded by an allready sore body from heavy lifting and its pain and more pain all day long- its enough to make you feel 20 years older- and god forbid the occasional serum sickness aka test flu- then your looking at a fever and body aches too- all in all you have to be mentally tough and love the life to gut that out on a daily basis.
    And get ready for some ****ed up breathing- a set of stairs will make darth vader sound like a soprano comapared to your heavy breathing - and sleeping - you will want some breathe rights and a air humidifier- or you will suffer ****tty sleep and self induced sleep apnea from a larger bodyweight.
    Which if you think thats nothing - wait til your driving down the road in the afternoon about to fall asleep at the wheel from sleep debt, and the exhaustion catches up to your training- yeah real fun.

All in all this set of circumstances grows and gets worse and more exaggerated each passing week of weight gain which makes one outlook towards there final goal for the offseason look more and more out of reach and can really **** up motivation when you feel like its an impossible task- but bbing teaches you to believe in yourself so you keep plugging away and dealing with the day to day realities of it.
    Some people will have the genetics to not experience some of this- their bodies can carry more muscle and weight- for the rest of us mere mortals a secondary layer of stress awaits us.

So you still wanna be hyuge??
    biggest bull**** i've ever read
    Last edited by asbrus; 03-09-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    How so?
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tough92 View Post
    how so?
    falling asleep 0n the wheel, tr0uble walking and 0ut 0f breath, taking medicati0n f0r bl00d pressure, feet changing shape. Talk ab0ut exagerrati0n and n0ne 0f this is a requirement f0r being that big.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    falling asleep 0n the wheel, tr0uble walking and 0ut 0f breath, taking medicati0n f0r bl00d pressure, feet changing shape. Talk ab0ut exagerrati0n and n0ne 0f this is a requirement f0r being that big.
    Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs

you clearly have experience
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you could probably watch a pro's dvd like Phil Heath's or a Ronnie Coleman vid or somethin. Lots of guys have dvd's that cover their whole prep for a show so that could help I guess.

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do people pick this topics. Surely he will have to support his observations by citing some other sources. ie to make it somewhat academic?

inb4 (Asbrus & Zinct0n, 2011)

Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    stats: 5'9", 185 lbs

you clearly have experience
    ben pakulski runs f0r carid0 0ff seas0n 0n stairs. R0elly and siz0v can b0th d0 backflips. I can name many m0re examples. T0 be 250 plus d0sen't mean y0u need t0 g0 0n medicati0n and f0r y0ur j0ints t0 start aching.

Why do people pick this topics. Surely he will have to support his observations by citing some other sources. ie to make it somewhat academic?

inb4 (Asbrus & Zinct0n, 2011)
    actually. i wont.

its an essay for composotion 1
    and its an observatory and interrogatory essay, being a mix of my observations and an interview(which i ended up conducting last night via ********)

but this is what i have come up with, if you internet bullies wanna **** all over it my feelings certainly wont be hurt its just a paper, being given to a teacher who wouldnt know a curl from a squat, so altering small parts is just to supplement (no pun) a better paper.

As the elevator reached the fourth floor of a seemingly broken-down brick building, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of heavy metal music and men's screams. The door opened and i saw men, large men, training harder than i had ever seen before. Pushing themselves harder than I had ever seen before. A bodybuilders gym is much different than a YMCA. The air smelled of sweat, the concrete walls echoing the grunts of effort and stress. In this gym is where some of the largest men in the world trained. Men some look at as freaks, others as idols. Regardless, their bodies are the result of something that so few people in the world can do. Competitive bodybuilding is the hardest sport in the world, being the result of an exact nutritional science, an impeccable training routine, and the chemistry of supplementation.

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to speak with past professional bodybuilder. stood before me, six foot one, two hundred and fifty five pounds, with next to no fat on him. Many would take one look at , and think of one word: meathead. What i found was a shockingly intelligent man, with degrees in nutrion and exercise science. This is far from the accomplishments of someone who just "lifts things up and puts them down." taught me about how everything is planned out to the smallest detail, every meal, every repetition in exercise, is carefully formulated to create something he desrcribes as " something more than beautiful."
    (quote is kai greene but teacher wont know, and he doesnt have a degree in nutrition though excelled in the classes)

began by teaching me about diet. Every single meal and its sides is thought out, calories counted, grams of protein, fat, carbohydrates, even levels of sodium he says need to be in an exact ratio and balance to achieve maximum muscle growth and the lowest fat retention possible. However the diet changes as competition day approaches said, cutting up a large slab of steak he had brought with him to the gym. even went as deep in as to teach me about the dangers of fat retention, and how too much carbohydrates is detrimental to the process of lypolysis. All these words were new to me, and seemed far beyond that of the average "meat-head."

I chose to pay for a personal training session for some one-on-one time to discuss the act of actual training. As we ran on the elliptical machines, another behemoth of a man stood about 10-feet away, screaming at the top of his lungs as he raised 800 pounds off the floor. I was reminded that this was no "average joes gym." He told me that as a competition approaches, the workout routine must change. Bodybuilders and weightlifters in general follow the simple "bulk and cut" philosophy, which entails months of building large amounts of muscle through strenuous low repetition exercises using the maximum weight possible, followed by even more precise dieting and utilizing lighter weight for more repetitions. This works the muscle differently and increases definition and shape. He says however, this is far from all it takes to become one of the largest men in the world.
    (guys in my gym do deadlift over 700) (some info may not be "exactly correct""
    "The world of professional bodybuilding is riddled with supplements and drugs," tells me opening a tupperware container of eggs and ham. He also tells me that one of the more common things taken, is diuretics. Used to eliminate water in the body, projecting muscles and veins right to the skin, diuretics can be a "fast-track" to a quick water retention cure which describes as a side-effect of steroid use. I was able to get to divulge some information about the world of steroids, under the condition it did not appear in this paper. I was told however that even the judges of bodybuilding competitions will tell the competitors to take them.

lol dont hate too much guys.

still doin a paragraph on competition day, one on what i observed(something similair to one of kai greenes motivational speeches)and a conclusion
    inb4****typaper
    inb4rage at inaccuracies
    inb4kai****edagrapefruit
    I rep back

CAJUNPBALLER 4 MOD

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I also think most of the stuff is far fetched however do you really believe people on ridiculous amounts of anabolics and androgens for years and years won't have any issues with their blood pressure? Come on, even ONE cycle can send your cholesterol levels to the ****ter and skyrocket your blood pressure.

Just sayin.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

One day? My guess is:

-wake up. eat
    -internet. eat
    -work out. eat
    -computer games. eat
    -jab needle in delt. eat
    -sleep

ROTFL

El Sonbaty??
    Was thinking the same thing lol

my gym has a autographed nasser poster, guy is sooooo bitter
    Edited.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Soooo you chose a paper about a topic you know nothing about.

You're late with the paper , and let me get this striaght you want us to help you write it and pretty much write your paper for you ?

Did i sum it up right ?
    good cliffs!

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya know what, some people just cant be helped.

edited
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "try to keep around 170/85"

strong blood pressure
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    you forgot sh** hahahahaha
    One other daily need, well more than once a day - sex.
    Still want to be a 300-pound freak!

btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) btintb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok guys well im writing a observatory paper on what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder. I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me possibly what a pro bb'er goes through in the months before competion to the day of. changes in exercises, diet, and what exactly a bodybuilder does the day of a competition. paper was due yesterday (literally) so help is MUCH appreciated!
    here you go,you can find everything you need in here .

http://www.animalpak.com/journey/index.cfm

If you remember a guy named morsprincipium on the forums, he wrote that.

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.