Registered User Confucius Taoka's Avatar
    Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About Carb Cycling...

i just have a question about Carb cycling that has been bothering me...

with carb cycling, be it on your moderate or high carb days, does fruit count as carb sources?

It might sound stupid question since fruit has carbs, but i just want to get this fixed up...

thanks a lot.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes
    Miscer

jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only thing that doesnt count is your fiber carbs. So if a packet of vegetables had 26g carbs per serving, but 20g of those were from fiber you only count the excess (6g) as carbs.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It isnt quite that simple, you dont just "cancel" them out.
    Miscer

Registered User Confucius Taoka's Avatar
    Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you have a carb cycling thing where there is no NO CARB day? Or just that one day of all protein no carbs because I need to eat carbs because I do a lot of cardio and train in the way of kickboxing.

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    What do you do with them then?
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

rlund25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just put the majority of your carbs before workouts. Think of your bodys metabolism as a big fire and carbs as kindling. When you throw it on its a fast burning substance but gives you a rapid release of energy. So eat carbs before workouts. And dont cut your carbs to low or you will get cranky and have no energy and if your body has no carbs it will start to use muscle.

BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluntMan420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    Actually yeah you do...if there is 26g carbs, 20g is fiber, you minus the fiber out and all you are left with is the 6g carbs. Its pretty simple.