BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

AI Sports Nutrition Motivate ~Blue's honest review

Hi All,

Background ~ training for a little over 3 years, cutting again for the summer now. My protocol has always been ECA for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks off, sometimes with OEP or LIPO 6. RInse wash repeat until set for the summer.

I recieved a sample of motivate (Thanks Crowler) quite some time ago but waited untill the second day of being off ECA. Generally that first week off ECA is is brutal for my energy levels and moods, so i figured this would be a great test.

I took all 4 of them around 5 pm, I was tired and exhaused from my morning weight workout and long day at the office. I had an hour long cardio class coming up later in the evening. I was blown away with the effect.

It came on in about 30-45 minutes, and was a fantastic steady burst of energy, not crazy pre-workout drink rip your head off crazy, but focused with a nice boost in attitude. I blasted through that cardio class, and much to my suprise, was wide away until midnight when i intended on going to bed around 10.

So a lesson learned for me, take it earlier, or try less than 4. Directions say 2-4 for a serving, I am usually pretty resistant to stims. WHen my bottle comes in I'm going to try 2 at the office and 2 when leaving.

Another note, this is one of the very few products that the day after i used it, I ordered up. This is def going to be included between my 4 weeks of ECA.

Everyone reacts different, especially to energy products. Experiment and find out what works for you, keep track, I've tried a ton and for me, this is a 10/10 product. Very unexpected are def plesently surprised,

Thanks,
    Blue

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the review man! glad 4 caps got you very surprised
    UCSB

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NICE!

glad to hear it. We all appreciate your taking the time to try our samples.

As I say better to try before you buy so you know if you like something or not and you don't end up wasting your money.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice review bud!
    o_O

BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BluemeanieFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya know its not just me, 2 of the guys i work and train with ordered up!
    Great product!

Blue

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great to hear it!

Thank you for spreading the news.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just read your review BluemeanieFTW, glad to hear Motivate works so well for you.

FWIIW, I take capsules at a time unless I'm really dragging. Even then, I usually still take capsules for my initial dose and then follow those up with one or two more a few hours later.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with your Motivate samples!

Originally Posted by StxNas View Post
    I just read your review BluemeanieFTW, glad to hear Motivate works so well for you.

FWIIW, I take capsules at a time unless I'm really dragging. Even then, I usually still take capsules for my initial dose and then follow those up with one or two more a few hours later.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with your Motivate samples!
    Quick question,
    It's early so maybe I'm not reading it right, but it looks as though there is a number missing after FWIIW......How many do you dose for your initial serving? 4, then one or two more a few hours later?

Thanks,
    Blue