Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)

Please stop posting PUA articles and Websites on here (serious)

Its getting ridiculous. I work in the heart of LA and every other guy I meet acts like a douche bag because of this. I can tell they've been reading up on tactics and **** because they try and pull power moves on me which makes me go .

Example: My boss (chick) even tells me they're pulling lame ass PUA techniques on her constantly.

THEY KNOW. You're not fooling anyone.

Keep that **** to yourself. One thing I've learned in life is If people really want to be helped, they will ask for it.

Quit acting like your doing society a service. Even though them acting like douche bags is a plus for the "chill" guys getting laid, its still fcken annoying.

briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    God yes. THANK YOU.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i agree, it's over exposed now.

post some examples of **** guys have said to you, lol.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post

This one dude throws back everything I say like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin @ the video store.

not really PUA, but he's been doing it recently A LOT. He's had like a 180 personality change.

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sHaDyOneDeath View Post
    This one dude throws back everything I say like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin @ the video store.

not really PUA, but he's been doing it recently A LOT. He's had like a 180 personality change.
    wait a bit confused. yor a guy right? and another dude is hitting on you?

kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously. I cant stand hearing about this crap over and over. It would not work on me or any girl I know. Some guy actually used a PUA line on me at work. "Let me get a female opinion on something. Im going to a wedding this weekend and I want to wear a tux, but I was told I should only wear a suit to not show up the groom. What's do you think?" I saw right through that. I was instantly uninterested and annoyed.

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kay_kakes View Post
    Seriously. I cant stand hearing about this crap over and over. It would not work on me or any girl I know. Some guy actually used a PUA line on me at work. "Let me get a female opinion on something. Im going to a wedding this weekend and I want to wear a tux, but I was told I should only wear a suit to not show up the groom. What's do you think?" I saw right through that. I was instantly uninterested and annoyed.

dude must think you're stupid...who the hell debates wearing a tux as a guest.
    repback.com -

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuk u bitch, i'm not a lobster, lol.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you call him on it and crush him?

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    readin up on game helps guys gain hope and confidence....It should turn u in2 an arrogant prick tho
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTEshould'nt [/QUOTE]

Game isnt bout lines...its about learning what attracts women and upgrading urself
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by baroni01 View Post
    wait a bit confused. yor a guy right? and another dude is hitting on you?
    Dude that bitch is 6'3" 190, she should take whatever comes her way.

kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by baroni01 View Post
    did you call him on it and crush him?
    No, I played along cuz I could tell he was trying.

Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    dude must think you're stupid...who the hell debates wearing a tux as a guest.
    Exactly! Thats why PUA does not work. The lines and stuff are unnatural cuz they arent things the guy would normally talk about. The only success from PUA is the guys who develop confidence. Not the guys who use the actual lines and tactics. PUA itself is stupid. Its the confidence guys get from it that makes them attractive.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)

Exactly! Thats why PUA does not work. The lines and stuff are unnatural cuz they arent things the guy would normally talk about. The only success from PUA is the guys who develop confidence. Not the guys who use the actual lines and tactics. PUA itself is stupid. Its the confidence guys get from it that makes them attractive.
    it works for people who practice it long enough. it's almost like a science. There are certain things that girls are attracted to and pua stuff explains the theory of it and how to go about things. the guy you spoke to obviously didn't deliver his lines right. also, the whole "female opinion" thing lets some girls know right off the bat you are trying to pick them up. so you began screening him right away.

if you hadn't known he was trying to pick you up, it would have been possible for him to build value before being screened.

a neg would have probably caught you off guard and let him run game naturally.

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

i agree...i think the only beneficial thing from it, is the self confidence that comes from experiencing, "holy ****, i stepped up to her, she shot me down...and i'm still alive...let's try that girl over there..." some of the redirects are usefull though...
    repback.com -

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    i agree...i think the only beneficial thing from it, is the self confidence that comes from experiencing, "holy ****, i stepped up to her, she shot me down...and i'm still alive...let's try that girl over there..." some of the redirects are usefull though...
    i think it's also better than nothing. some people just never experienced a social life to where they could actually learn what "works." some things work, some things don't work. it's probably a good idea for a socially retarded person to know what works before going about their game.

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post

well, over exposed or not, it's going to get results for whoever masters it. we can build a bridge without knowing how to build one, all the while going through tremendous trial and error, or we can learn from others who have more experience.

there's no need to reinvent the wheel.

Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    it works for people who practice it long enough. it's almost like a science. There are certain things that girls are attracted to and pua stuff explains the theory of it and how to go about things. the guy you spoke to obviously didn't deliver his lines right. also, the whole "female opinion" thing lets some girls know right off the bat you are trying to pick them up. so you began screening him right away.

if you hadn't known he was trying to pick you up, it would have been possible for him to build value before being screened.

a neg would have probably caught you off guard and let him run game naturally.
    That neg crap is just BS. Playfully poking fun at someone to lower their self-esteem just enough so that they try to redeem themself in your eyes? Ha! If someone tried to neg me, the first thing I would think is "Wow, I dont even know you. That wasnt even funny and I dont care enough to correct you."

razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500)
    Turns people into akward social zombies who act unnaturally and see every interaction as a power struggle. Ive had friends who started doing it, and their no longer my friends because it became ****ing painful talking to them when they would constantly be trying to out-alpha each other. Or they would be obsessed with 'closing' each girl they had any contact with throughout the day, its ****ing pathetic. And yes you can spot them a mile off.
    Last edited by razor ramone; 05-16-2008 at 01:48 AM.
    Mod negged for "whos the blackest man in the world" thread.

-balls deep crew-

That neg crap is just BS. Playfully poking fun at someone to lower their self-esteem just enough so that they try to redeem themself in your eyes? Ha! If someone tried to neg me, the first thing I would think is "Wow, I dont even know you. That wasnt even funny and I dont care enough to correct you."
    first of all, you wouldn't even know if someone was negging you. it's subtle and not meant for you to catch it. if you catch it, it's a failed neg. people probably accidentally neg you all the time and you don't take notice. hell, everyone gets "negged" here and there, most of the time on accident, but in pua, it's used purposefully.

honestly, do you want guys to be socially retarded as opposed to that guy that knows how to deal with women?

Originally Posted by razor ramone View Post
    Turns people into akward social zombies who act unnaturally and see every interaction as a power struggle. Ive had friends who started doing it, and their no longer my friends because it became ****ing painful talking to them when they would constantly be trying to out-alpha each other or some other BS.
    lmfao, that's funny. out alpha lolz. for some reason, i can't imagine the top pua's doing that.

that's funny considering you left for like 3 months cause everyone was "negging" you about being fat.

vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its getting ridiculous. I work in the heart of LA and every other guy I meet acts like a douche bag because of this. I can tell they've been reading up on tactics and **** because they try and pull power moves on me which makes me go .

Example: My boss (chick) even tells me they're pulling lame ass PUA techniques on her constantly.

THEY KNOW. You're not fooling anyone.

Keep that **** to yourself. One thing I've learned in life is If people really want to be helped, they will ask for it.

Quit acting like your doing society a service. Even though them acting like douche bags is a plus for the "chill" guys getting laid, its still fcken annoying.
    dont you realize that the guys you are having sex with are actually the guys using the PUA?

they are acting chill, talking chill, not seeming needy, not pressuring you, giving you space, not bothering you, and behaving like gentlemen.

THOSE are the guys using PUA

the douchebags are the ones that learned being a douchebag works in college or highschool a lot of the time. then theres niceguys who never figured out the douchebag method yet.

THEN theres the PUA guys, they are the ones you and your friends are having sex with, but they fooled you into believing they arent using PUA.

so, tell me, hows it feel being used by PUA guys??

Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Androgen-X is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Duh, if your reading it on an internet forum. When your out at a club, and 30 different guys tried to get into your pants by buying you a drink, the practiced, suave pua who playfully teases you the second you meet him will very likely be the guy you go home with that night.

PUA material for the most part bores me though, especially routine based, long, memorized stuff like mystery method etc.

Indirect game does not agree with me at all. I'm a sexual being, I know my sexual value, and i'm not afraid to show it.

The only stuff I really used was a little bit of direct-game guidelines from gunwitch, and read alot of inner game articles, listened to some inner game trances, and practiced some inner game exercises.

I feel completely in my skin when im "in the field" now, and can lay a hot chick a weekend if i go out, all the while being myself and having fun. Can't say the same for social robots like mystery and tyler.
    Iron Brothers for life:

PG, RoidRage300, _Bladen_, Concilliator, Vadim Beliaev

Make love, not War.

Originally Posted by vegeta90008 View Post
    dont you realize that the guys you are having sex with are actually the guys using the PUA?

they are acting chill, talking chill, not seeming needy, not pressuring you, giving you space, not bothering you, and behaving like gentlemen.

the douchebags are the ones that learned being a douchebag works in college or highschool a lot of the time. then theres niceguys who never figured out the douchebag method yet.

THEN theres the PUA guys, they are the ones you and your friends are having sex with, but they fooled you into believing they arent using PUA.

Dude, im a dude.

and your an idiot.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vegeta90008 View Post

OK I'm confused - I thought the OP was a man?
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vegeta90008 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dude, im a dude.

and your an idiot.
    rofl i thought u were a girl. sry dude

armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armyman8181 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, im a dude.

and your an idiot.
    x2 on the idiot part repped
    HOOAH IT'S AN ARMY THING IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

I REP OR NEG BACK

THE SECOND AMENDMENT GUARANTEES THE FIRST AMENDMENT

"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game". Me

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone good at it were to neg you, you probably wouldn't even notice. A neg is nothing but a sarcastic remark, it's supposed to be said jokingly. Too many guys are horrible at it and it comes off unnatural and makes them look like tools/complete *******s. You're seeing the guys who are DOING IT WRONG. A neg is a VERY common piece of conversation. It's teasing, it's playing around, it's flirting. Pay attention to your conversations today and see how many comments fit that bill. I bet you'll get a ton. People do it naturally, PUA points it out for those who don't.

Funny though that the OP mentioned the 180 degree turn in character. I think that's a major problem with a lot of guys. You need to read critically and take from the PUA material what you will. If you just try and fit yourself into the framework of pua, you're going to fail. It has to be the other way around. You have to tailor everything to your own personality.
    Last edited by BballBuilder; 05-16-2008 at 02:46 AM.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lmao. you really have no idea.

the reason why the "pua" stuff is so popular is because it's been proven to work. It's helped me tons. The only reason you're turned off by it is because you're hearing "lines" that are often used. All the needs to happen is for one guy to come along and say something you havent heard, and BAM, you'd be enthralled.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Over Analyzation Crew
    Thick & Chubby Chick Appreciation Crew
    Dubstep Crew
    Sriracha Crew