Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why is everyone perpetuating this BS that leagues don't exist

I keep hearing this EVERYWHERE
    -"go for girls out of your league! you will be surprised!"
    -"If you believe a girl is out of your league, she will believe it too and you won't attract her"
    -"Having personality and good game can help you EASILY score someone out of your league"

Yet, tinder experiments confirm that if you are below a 7/10 guy, you get basically no matches no matter, even with great pictures, a funny bio, and great openers. And then the 9/10 model on tinder can literally say the most beta chit ever and have no profile content and easily smash

Also, in real life, I have yet to see a guy "make up" for lack of physical attraction by being super funny/confident etc.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    -"If you believe a girl is out of your league, she will believe it too and you won't attract her"
    -"Having personality and good game can help you EASILY score someone out of your league"

Yet, tinder experiments confirm that if you are below a 7/10 guy, you get basically no matches no matter, even with great pictures, a funny bio, and great openers. And then the 9/10 model on tinder can literally say the most beta chit ever and have no profile content and easily smash

Also, in real life, I have yet to see a guy "make up" for lack of physical attraction by being super funny/confident etc.
    Because I know men in real life who get women who are more attractive than they are, through game and humor.

Looks don't mean crap if you are shy, awkward *******.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Because I know men in real life who get women who are more attractive than they are, through game and humor.

Looks don't mean crap if you are shy, awkward *******.
    The tinder experiments contradict you.

Bb-bu-ut real life is different. I'm afraid it isn't.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leagues don't exist! Stop putting people on pedestals! It should be 1 or 0. Fukk yes! I would date/smash or no I won't date/smash.

Hand Down, Man Down AestheticNoz's Avatar
    AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post

You're basing your findings on an app that focuses solely on aesthetics and where women can be as picky as they like. Life outside Tinder is a little different.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Leagues don't exist! Stop putting people on pedestals! It should be 1 or 0. Fukk yes! I would date/smash or no I won't date/smash.
    That is putting people on pedestals. You're essentially saying a 6/10 is equal to 8/10, and they are NOT equal.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticNoz View Post
    You're basing your findings on an app that focuses solely on aesthetics and where women can be as picky as they like. Life outside Tinder is a little different.
    ^ this

IRL standards are not the same as Tinder standards. Not to mention you don't even have a chance to show your humor, charisma, confidence etc on Tinder if the chick doesn't match with you.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 9count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    I agree with this. Either I'm into someone or I'm not. Cut and dry. I don't try to compare numbers, it's not worth it.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are somewhat right OP.

But the difference between real life and tinder, is that you might be working with, taking the same class as or have friends in common with a girl that looks-wise is out of your league. Which lets her explore your personality, and fall in love. With tinder, she just swipes left.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because you're acting like an idiot when you act like a dating application is the be all end all of attraction in real life. Try going outside tomorrow. Interacting with mankind is much better when you're not hiding behind online dating jokes.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Leagues exist if your goal is to get one-night stands and to do short-term dating. If you're a 5, you'll probably end up w/ 3-5s. If you're a 6, you'll get 4-6s. If you're a 7, then you'll get 5-7s. An 8 gets 6-8s. A 9 gets 7-8s. And a 10 also gets 7-8s.

If your goal is to get a relationship, then leagues don't exist. All it takes is for one girl to take the bait. So shoot for the stars. Of course you have to put your best self forward to score above your station. But if your life and your game are on point, then you can get a much hotter than you to fall for you. You don't necessarily have to be rich, but you have to be confident, which money helps with. All it takes is one to fall for your brand of personality.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks matter. my good looking bros get the baddest looking women. my outright ugly bros get the worst lookng women. I fall in the middle gray area. Idk why people pretend that is the reality on this board. 5'5 200lb 30% bodyfat joe smoke is not pulling attractive women. it just isnt happening.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigPoppaPumpin View Post
    Leagues exist if your goal is to get one-night stands and to do short-term dating. If you're a 5, you'll probably end up w/ 3-5s. If you're a 6, you'll get 4-6s. If you're a 7, then you'll get 5-7s. An 8 gets 6-8s. A 9 gets 7-8s. And a 10 also gets 7-8s.

If your goal is to get a relationship, then leagues don't exist. All it takes is for one girl to take the bait. So shoot for the stars. Of course you have to put your best self forward to score above your station. But if your life and your game are on point, then you can get a much hotter than you to fall for you. You don't necessarily have to be rich, but you have to be confident, which money helps with. All it takes is one to fall for your brand of personality.

Get out of here man lol. Just ****ing go with that b.s. People usually get with women withing their "looks range". Exceptions to the rule dont change the rule.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Get out of here man lol. Just ****ing go with that b.s. People usually get with women withing their "looks range". Exceptions to the rule dont change the rule.
    I didn't say there were models and actresses for every joe schmo out there. But I think that anyone who is truly confident in himself can score a woman hotter than he is. Why do you think ugly ass musicians, drug dealers, local athletes... get hotter GFs than they should? It's because they have more confidence than the average schmo and they interact with more girls than the average schmo.

You need confidence to get through the door, and after that it's a numbers game.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

I didn't say there were models and actresses for every joe schmo out there. But I think that anyone who is truly confident in himself can score a woman hotter than he is. Why do you think ugly ass musicians, drug dealers, local athletes... get hotter GFs than they should? It's because they have more confidence than the average schmo and they interact with more girls than the average schmo.

You need confidence to get through the door, and after that it's a numbers game.
    Its not their confidence. its the fact they have social status/money.

If I would have stayed in my old neightborhood and become a dope boy? I could easily get 8-10/10 black girls that I grew up with
    If I would have ended up a rapper? (Got some friends who might get a deal, legit deal) I would get girls

Id be the same otakutrevan ,but my perceived status would sky rocket.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Its not their confidence. its the fact they have social status/money.

If I would have stayed in my old neightborhood and become a dope boy? I could easily get 8-10/10 black girls that I grew up with
    If I would have ended up a rapper? (Got some friends who might get a deal, legit deal) I would get girls

Id be the same otakutrevan ,but my perceived status would sky rocket.
    With social status comes confidence. If everyone treats you like you're the ****, you're going to start thinking you're the ****.
    With money comes confidence. If you're richer than everyone around you, you're going to start thinking you're the ****.
    With good looks comes confidence. If you're better looking than everyone around you, you're going to start thinking you're the ****.
    With exceptional skill comes confidence. If you can do something better than everyone around you can, you're going to start thinking you're the ****.

Ideally it's better to base your confidence on something concrete. But if you're still working on yourself, you can fake it till you make it.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

With social status comes confidence. If everyone treats you like you're the ****, you're going to start thinking you're the ****.
    Getting that level of social status is impossible for most men and walking around "pretending" youre the **** doesnt work either. Ive had women legit call me out for this. Told me straight up my "confidence was fake because it wasnt based in anything".
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Getting that level of social status is impossible for most men and walking around "pretending" youre the **** doesnt work either. Ive had women legit call me out for this. Told me straight up my "confidence was fake because it wasnt based in anything".
    You have a better body than 98% of males. That should be a source of confidence. A woman calls you out; flex on her one time and tell her to find someone with a better body than you.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

If I remember correctly you also served in the military? Another source of confidence. While most guys tucked themselves in at night in their college bunk beds, you were out there protecting their freedom.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

It's really that easy. You just gotta believe it at the core of your being.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's really that easy. You just gotta believe it at the core of your being.
    You're a well-intentioned man; do not give him any more words than necessary. He just said not too long ago in a thread I just had a peep in that his ugly friends (who are likely all very "low status" people) were getting better looking women than him; now he is saying that because his status is "low" that he isn't getting good looking women. It's like talking to a dementia patient: Sad, and very confusing.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

You have a better body than 98% of males. That should be a source of confidence. A woman calls you out; flex on her one time and tell her to find someone with a better body than you.
    If I remember correctly you also served in the military? Another source of confidence. While most guys tucked themselves in at night in their college bunk beds, you were out there protecting their freedom.
    Most girls don't seem to care about guys being jacked or huge. They're all about the lean swimmer, physique build. Secondly yes I was in the military. I never protected freedom because lets be honest. illiterate fighters from afghanistan werent going to come steal our freedom. The point is none of this really helps me with women. The only that does help is being aggressive, and being well dressed/groomed. No girl ever seems to care Ive been to combat 2 times, and a FEW comment on the mass. Even had one tell me "you work out because youre ugly". I didnt take her words to heart ,but Im not a great looking dude by any means.

Cliffs
    approach women
    shower, dress good, get a haircut, lift, and have normal social skills
    Eventually some broads will like you
    however being confident does not bring in the HBBs. my good looking friends with classical features get those.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    You're a well-intentioned man; do not give him any more words than necessary. He just said not too long ago in a thread I just had a peep in that his ugly friends (who are likely all very "low status" people) were getting better looking women than him; now he is saying that because his status is "low" that he isn't getting good looking women. It's like talking to a dementia patient: Sad, and very confusing.
    I've had uglier friends get better looking women. However they usually get these girls in long term deals. I never said they were low or high status, they were just ugly, chunky dudes, that managed to land decent looking women. However most of them were virgins beforehand, or they were their first girlfriends. Lastly these guys were usually white and I noticed half the time the girls they got were asian or black. So i think some girls are willingly to disregard looks if it gets them a white dude. Im dead serious. Definitely a trend I've been noticing more and more. Specifically with black women. Just my personal view of the phenomena

Sorry my height or muscle mass contrary to the misc doesnt exactly help me out.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Were these women decent people in terms of behavior? Quality women aren't just determined by looks. Better to have a homely angel than a nagging demon bitch with a fat ass and a slim waist.

Most girls don't seem to care about guys being jacked or huge. They're all about the lean swimmer, physique build. Secondly yes I was in the military. I never protected freedom because lets be honest. illiterate fighters from afghanistan werent going to come steal our freedom. The point is none of this really helps me with women. The only that does help is being aggressive, and being well dressed/groomed. No girl ever seems to care Ive been to combat 2 times, and a FEW comment on the mass. Even had one tell me "you work out because youre ugly". I didnt take her words to heart ,but Im not a great looking dude by any means.

Cliffs
    approach women
    shower, dress good, get a haircut, lift, and have normal social skills
    Eventually some broads will like you
    however being confident does not bring in the HBBs. my good looking friends with classical features get those.
    You don't let a girl decide how to feel about you, you tell her how she should feel about you. You frame the discussion.

Instead of hiding the fact that you work out, wear tight shirts, and walk slowly with your head held high. Speak passionately about working out. Create funny anecdotes about you at the gym (eg that one time you saw a fat guy pass out on the treadmill). Show off your strength: pick up the girls, pretend things are really heavy when they're not, pretend things are really light when they're not...

Instead of talking about your time in the army without emotion, infuse some passion when you talk about your time in Afghanistan. Come up with funny anecdotes. What was your favorite part of the deployment? What was the worst part? You can make anything sound interesting if you're actually passionate about it.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    Were these women decent people in terms of behavior? Quality women aren't just determined by looks. Better to have a homely angel than a nagging demon bitch with a fat ass and a slim waist.
    I have a few friends. Fat ass white guys or stick thin awkward guys that never approach women ever. However when they finally did they managed to snag up decent looking petite girls that married them. I actually tried to approach a few of them before my friends did growing up. If these chicks had clones I'd definitely snag one up. The game is weird man. Ive had girls next me for guys with guts, moobs, guys with zero social status of any kind or even guys that live with their parents and cheat on them.

When I think I "get it" some new **** happens that pretty much over writes what I thought I new. Not seeking advice, but letting the guy that quoted my post that confidence/being jacked. The crew I go to out to eat with, drink with, and bar hop here from time to time all think I'm super confident because I just go up to women and start shooting the ****, touching them and etc but **** all ever comes from it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

You don't let a girl decide how to feel about you, you tell her how she should feel about you. You frame the discussion.

Instead of hiding the fact that you work out, wear tight shirts, and walk slowly with your head held high. Speak passionately about working out. Create funny anecdotes about you at the gym (eg that one time you saw a fat guy pass out on the treadmill). Show off your strength: pick up the girls, pretend things are really heavy when they're not, pretend things are really light when they're not...

Instead of talking about your time in the army without emotion, infuse some passion when you talk about your time in Afghanistan. Come up with funny anecdotes. What was your favorite part of the deployment? What was the worst part? You can make anything sound interesting if you're actually passionate about it.
    I appreciate the advice but....I dont wear "tight clothes". I often wear fitted shirts that are still lose, but they show off the chest, shoulders, traps, and back. Clothes game is on point brother. LOL man you're overthinking it dude. Im not gonna go out of my to show how strong I am. Thats ****ing ridiculous. However I will pick a bish up. Lastly Im not trying to be all serious or emotional with some girl Ive just met. I keep it light and fun dude. Ill bust out the Afghanistan stories later down the road.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Ive had girls next me for guys with guts, moobs, guys with zero social status of any kind or even guys that live with their parents and cheat on them.
    Happens to everybody. At that point, it's not your fault. They don't all like that.

This video I'm going to include in this post doesn't just doesn't apply to black women, it applies to all women. Listen carefully. Once you really listen to what this man is saying, and really process that message, you will not even think twice about those types of women.

DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Matches do not mean hookups or relationships. Thats just the "physical test".

Btw, "Average" looking people get more hits than the top and bottom looking people in real life as well as on dating sites.

See The mathematics of love on tedtalks (google it).

I appreciate the advice but....I dont wear "tight clothes". I often wear fitted shirts that are still lose, but they show off the chest, shoulders, traps, and back. Clothes game is on point brother. LOL man you're overthinking it dude. Im not gonna go out of my to show how strong I am. Thats ****ing ridiculous. However I will pick a bish up. Lastly Im not trying to be all serious or emotional with some girl Ive just met. I keep it light and fun dude. Ill bust out the Afghanistan stories later down the road.
    Yea you can keep it light and fun and boring for the 5s. Or make it interesting for the 8s.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe