Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****, man I havent checked my email in 4 days and I had 1004 unread messages, almost all fro POF.
    no sig

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post

Its just about having balls. Maybe someone will take you up on it brah. Just put out a cocky side but, keep fun, and playful. Don;t get your knickers in a knot. Just keep hitting on girls. Someone will take the bait.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bragging about having game, and using pictures of zyzz WTF is this real life?
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Welcome to the world of women

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deltbrah View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bragging about having game, and using pictures of zyzz WTF is this real life?
    LOL So man losers in this place. It illustrated the point that it doesn't matter what you say and unlike OP's thoughts, how you look matters more to you then it does girls. Clearly, this went over your head.

OP: Few more bits brah. Send photos. I pm'd you back. Have you created an account yet? **** is pretty easy. I pretty much cut & paste & put out a ton of msgs. Like I said, just more self esteem, more confidence, and you'll be swimming with a variety of girls. Aim higher if anything/.

Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL So man losers in this place. It illustrated the point that it doesn't matter what you say and unlike OP's thoughts, how you look matters more to you then it does girls. Clearly, this went over your head.

OP: Few more bits brah. Send photos. I pm'd you back. Have you created an account yet? **** is pretty easy. I pretty much cut & paste & put out a ton of msgs. Like I said, just more self esteem, more confidence, and you'll be swimming with a variety of girls. Aim higher if anything/.

The only reason you got away with that is because that woman found zyzz hot. Ugly men could not get away with that.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by varter View Post
    Hey man, can you post some sample messages that you send to girls?

I get the whole attitude thing and I've tried multiple approaches on POF with regard to profiles and messages sent and have never had success with it. I've tried commenting on her profile, tried sarcastic, tried blunt...nothing has really worked past one reply. I'm a good looking guy but POF has always been a total sh!tshow.
    Have an angle.

OP thought cause of how he looks, he wont be able to be aggressive. I wasn't over the top aggressive really. Just hit on the girl, have an angle, something in regards to your life style, putting out that passion, personal interest, and love in whatever it is you do all the while, bring on adventurous girls who share the same thing.

The approach is no diff but, read the girl's profile to see what she wants. Tip toe around "Dating" if she isn't seeking a relationship. Leave it at, "see where we go from there." The angle I came at is with Inspirational01 looking athletic like, living an active lifestyle, and seeking adventurous woman. I'll cut and paste a message eventually.

Show me what you are using.

Cliff apparently is helping OP too. He maybe even better then me with the online dating. Like I said, I don't date online nor have I ever used POF. My only experience is with actual girls, bars, clubs, gym, college, and fb but, again, only with girls who know me or friends of friends.

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    I do stick to wheeling girls in person, although as a full time student and full time employee, it is way more convenient to be able to message a chick online and get her to come over and f*ck while writing my papers and having both my feet up.
    For sure man/

Like I said, I don't even have a POF account. I just a trying to help OP. The Zyzz pic is just another example of it not mattering what you say to girls.

OP assumed, aggressive messages insinuating, only wanting to bang only works for Zyzz or myself, guys with good looks.

Sure, looks scores you women easier, and women are already into you from the get go. I suggest treating every girl like she already really likes you. No pressure, go aggressive, and not be a bitch about it.

Originally Posted by Rhythm1c View Post
    The only reason you got away with that is because that woman found zyzz hot. Ugly men could not get away with that.
    I beg to disagree. OP/Inspirational01 said the same thing. Pretty much, any girl from 5^ I messaged to say prettiest.

If your fugly and you think your pulling super models, you need to wake up. Still, if you think a girl is hot, hit on her be it social networking or in the gym. Who gives a ****?

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yeah I just moved the account Clifftime made to my home city. The girls in my area mostly have very bland profiles.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500) KzyzzJ is not very helpful. (-500)
    i pulled the ****ing switcharoo....i used a random miscers pics (easily a 9/10 no homo)

talked to this girl on pof for a while got her number/etc....then i said what keeps you interested in me my body or the content..she said content(funny/not boring/interesting) i said that pic wasn't of me...showed her my real pic....still wants to meet up...

this site would work much more in my advantage if i looked older...

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KzyzzJ View Post
    i pulled the ****ing switcharoo....i used a random miscers pics (easily a 9/10 no homo)

talked to this girl on pof for a while got her number/etc....then i said what keeps you interested in me my body or the content..she said content(funny/not boring/interesting) i said that pic wasn't of me...showed her my real pic....still wants to meet up...

Sweet! Would never think that would work.

Damn just checked my ******** and girl wanted my number to ring me but I was already asleep. Still should only be a matter of time. Just need to get into confident mood for the phone call.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Created a female troll account just to see what females are getting and how the male competition "acts".

Girl was HB6/7 at most, a complete bitch profile (said no menial workers need contact me, unemployed, only want to talk to tall handsome men that are leaders etc) got 16 messages within 20 minutes of uploading images of guys begging how beautiful I was and wanting to chat.

Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Its just about having balls. Maybe someone will take you up on it brah. Just put out a cocky side but, keep fun, and playful. Don;t get your knickers in a knot. Just keep hitting on girls. Someone will take the bait.
    wait wut ? is that zyzz on your fb picture ?

Originally Posted by Mo_Iskabar View Post
    wait wut ? is that zyzz on your fb picture ?
    For **** sakes... it was a jpg I found here on bb.com. It was just for visual stimulation.

My point is that, most guys are chicken ****, they white knight it up or talk to her like they are her brother instead of having the balls to put everything on the table.

Spit your piece, "just saying." No biggie. Not going to fret over anyone girl.

Good stuff. Pretty much, anytime a guy blames his looks for not getting women, he is insecure as ****. Its more then just looks.

Like I said, I use an angle, something I am seeking, and I put that on the table. I am already confident with women, quite aggressive about what I want, strong sense of entitlement, will only wheel girls I think are hot, and not bother with the rest.

Good luck with that chick brah!

Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
    Created a female troll account just to see what females are getting and how the male competition "acts".

Girl was HB6/7 at most, a complete bitch profile (said no menial workers need contact me, unemployed, only want to talk to tall handsome men that are leaders etc) got 16 messages within 20 minutes of uploading images of guys begging how beautiful I was and wanting to chat.
    Dude, that is pretty ****ing gay btw. I think every miscer knows why fat women like Snooky have such a strong sense of entitlement cause, slobs **** them cause of their low self esteem, and willingness to hit anything. Its a ****ing disgrace.

Inspirational01: Have you met any girls yet? Good luck buddy. I hope this has changed your views and opinions on your abilities and capabilities with the girls.

Ps: You seem to have it locked brah. Only advice I got is to take pics of you doing something YOU ****ING LOVE & ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT IT. Anything fun and adventurous to you. Not women. Its all about you and also, a pic of you smiling, having a good time also wouldn't kill you.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 03-14-2011 at 07:42 AM.

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jamestown0101 again.

Preach it bro. It's 100% about confidence. A lot of guys on this site are hung up on the fact that looks are everything. I can upload a pic of me and my ex (who is a skinny hot blonde) when I weighed 210lbs of fat.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jamestown0101 again.

Preach it bro. It's 100% about confidence. A lot of guys on this site are hung up on the fact that looks are everything. I can upload a pic of me and my ex (who is a skinny hot blonde) when I weighed 210lbs of fat.
    IRL I'm as confident as it gets and I have maybe a 70% successrate.

Online, with the same exact approach, I have a 10% successrate.

You and jamestown can keep telling me online success has nothing to do with looks, but its clear that it plays an enormous role. No way in hell would I get turned down 5/10 girls IRL. Online? 9/10 don't even respond to my messages.

Like I said, I don't give a fukk, I just stick to pulling girls in person. But to say online game is all about confidence is extremely misleading to the average looking guys.
    Ignore list: abdus

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb taking zyzz pictures and claiming I have game
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    IRL I'm as confident as it gets and I have maybe a 70% successrate.

Online, with the same exact approach, I have a 10% successrate.

You and jamestown can keep telling me online success has nothing to do with looks, but its clear that it plays an enormous role. No way in hell would I get turned down 5/10 girls IRL. Online? 9/10 don't even respond to my messages.

Like I said, I don't give a fukk, I just stick to pulling girls in person. But to say online game is all about confidence is extremely misleading to the average looking guys.
    I agree that online game has more emphasis on looks. I think it's because these chicks get their inboxes blown up by wk's.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    I agree that online game has more emphasis on looks. I think it's because these chicks get their inboxes blown up by wk's.
    Lets replace the word emphasis with entirely then we are all on the same page.

You have an inviting profile, A good message header and thats it. The rest is your profile picture.

Getting the first reply is 95% of the battle

Besides those key things there is absolutely no such thing as online game, You know what all the successful pof threads have in common? They use an extremely attractive profile picture, with an intriguing profile. Don't beleive me, Use your pic. Use a zyzz pic, Use a similar profile, send exactly the same message to the same girl, Hell do it to over 10 girls. See the results.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    brb taking zyzz pictures and claiming I have game
    You guys keep talking about him using zyzz pics. READ THE THREAD. We have established that he has used other miscers pics/profiles and STILL gotten success. Yes, he used a zyzz pic that time but he's had success with other peoples profile/pics too. Talk all you want but if he made it work for other people in the thread he's doing something right.

tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On a side note, to people ITT I got 2 girls I can ask out this weekend to a dated event. One is a tomboy one is more of a girly girl.

Background: I known both girls and a bunch of were hanging out. Started talking to the tomboy and she was joking about how she wanted to have my babies. After that, I don't remember anything ( we both had been taking shots all night) and we both black out. I vaguely remember her puking on my jeans (not cool!) while hanging out I guess and we apparently danced all night together.

Next party I'm at I'm dancing with her friend the girly girl and she walks up to us (they are both friends) and they start talking. I look at the situation and am unsure what the phuck to do but pull the tomboy off to the side and start dancing with her while my boy grabs the other girl.

So they are both cool but I'm unsure which one I should ask. It's a heavy drinking even we'll both be shiitfaced so it's a prime opportunity to find out if one is DTF. My problem is if I try to phuck one and it doesn't work out then I'm afraid I won't be able to phuck either.

I don't really care which I phuck so what should I do?

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    You have an inviting profile, A good message header and thats it. The rest is your profile picture.

Getting the first reply is 95% of the battle
    exactly

my first post ITT guarantees a girl will read your message, and then maybe your profile

if she likes you/your face, she responds and you talk. the end.

some girls won't answer you.
    some girls wouldn't answer Zyzz either.
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]http://soshable.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Everything_went_better_than_expected.png[mg]

I keep reading this post/replies to it and it just makes me rage.......

you faked your own self hoping she would like you for you....well I can only imagine how the conversation will go with her.

I mean Ive met chicks off online sites before and all they do is post the myspace angled photos and than you meet them and its 40+ more lbs of them.....and the whole time I'm thinking geez if its easy enough for you to "hide" your appearance what else are you hiding.

Bro - feel kinda bad for you, you resorted to a guy off the internet to use for a dating site profile. So you're saying your own looks arent good enough? Strong self confidence..

It may have worked once, hell it may work again - but Im going to say you're beating the odds. Usually people laugh at sh*t like that online when you tell them. Grow a pair and be confident in who you are

sad

/tony robbins

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my game

When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So what is the conclusion most of you have found?

training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    are there even hot girls on that site..

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got a response from the first out of like 20 I've sent. All the chicks are like 4-7/10 imo...I must be fuking fugly if only one ends up responding.

should I drive an hour to bang a 4-5/10?

*Misc Cologne Crew*

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    should I drive an hour to bang a 4-5/10?
    i would, but i'm a virgin so take that with a grain of that white stuff you put on your pretzels.

there's this tatted chick who's messaging me who has a kid...i'm probably so not her type personality wise, but mehh...i'd smash. she probably thinks i'm one of those swaggerific black guys. if so she will be disappoint.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP: Welcome to 3 years ago!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    i would, but i'm a virgin so take that with a grain of that white stuff you put on your pretzels.

there's this tatted chick who's messaging me who has a kid...i'm probably so not her type personality wise, but mehh...i'd smash. she probably thinks i'm one of those swaggerific black guys. if so she will be disappoint.
    It's about getting pussy. Too many miscers take the estandards to real life. At the end of the day it's your life and if you wanna smash then do it.