Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb Glutamine Higher Power LOG

GLUTAMINE - Higher Power - LOG

BodySpace Name: Sulutuk

Training Experience: I was a NPC competitive bodybuilder from 2001 to 2005. I then stopped bodybuilding from 2005 to 2011. I just started bodybuilding again as of Jan 1st 2011.

My Goals: Currently I am in the middle of a cutting phase. I want to maintain as much muscle as possible while I diet down to about 5% bodyfat. I am hoping my "muscle memory" will possibly help me even gain muscle during my cutting phase. It will be interesting to see if Glutamine will help me with my goal of maintaining/increasing muscle mass while on a pretty strict diet.

My Diet: I am currently eating 1200-1500 calories a day. I get around 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. I also supplement with Whey and Casien protein powders. I take Casein when I plan to go awhile without eating. I only take Whey protein post workout.

My Training: I am training with weights 5 days a week and doing cardio 5 days a week. For Cardio at home I will do the elliptical machine, as you see in my video. If I am at the gym I will walk on a treadmill will a 5% incline for about 30 minutes (always after I lift weights). My current "split routine" is as follows:

Monday: Cardio
    Tuesday: Quads
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Calves/Hams/Midsection/Cardio
    Friday: Shoulders/Traps/Cardio
    Saturday: Chest/Triceps/Cardio
    Sunday: Back/Biceps/Cardio

Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day #1

Cardio

Product Used: Glutamine Higher Power - 2 scoops (~12.5g)

I felt good for a cardio day. Normally I lose attention 10 minutes into my cardio workout and feel like quitting. Today I did the 30 minutes no sweat. Also I didn't have any caffeine today so I am really surprised that i'm not feeling tired.

Taste: 10/10

You saw my 1st taste test live on video. I really did enjoy it. Rasberry lemonade is not a flavor I am familiar with so it was a breath of fresh air for me. I remember taking unflavored glutamine years ago and I know glutamine normally has a pretty bad taste. Higher Power has done an amazing job by transforming glutamine into a supplement that tastes fabulous.

Focus: 9/10

For keeping me focused on a CARDIO day with NO CAFFEINE all day long... Glutamine is getting high scores in this category today.

Strength: COMING SOON/10

Do I look strong? I'll let you know how it effects my strength on a training days.

Endurance: 10/10

I'm being honest here when I say I HATE CARDIO with a passion. I probably have some of the worst endurance. Making it through a 30 minute cardio session is normally REALLY hard for me. Today I breezed through it with the help of Glutamine (and my wife video taping me cheering me on, LOL)

Recovery: COMING SOON/10

I'm writing this post about an hour after my cardio session so can't really comment on recovery yet. Stay tuned!

Overall Performance: 9.7/10

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone subscribes to my LOG.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice format to your log. I like the weekly video report.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The video is a jive touch well done bud

Red face

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Nice format to your log. I like the weekly video report.
    Thanks. I wish I had a workout partner that could take some video of me lifting in the gym... unfortunanly I workout alone.

Would it be weird for me to ask a random person to take a video of me with my iphone?

LOL

HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Many people just put it on the floor and point it upward
    Likin' the log, looks great. I was wondering, though, why did you stop BBing for six years?
    Check us out on ********!
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/pages/Higher-Power-Nutrition/164091646944274

Originally Posted by HigherPowerRep View Post
    Many people just put it on the floor and point it upward
    Likin' the log, looks great. I was wondering, though, why did you stop BBing for six years?
    I took up poker as a hobby and it quickly overtook my life.

My wife and I had a baby girl in 2010 so my priorities changed, i cut back on the gambling to be a good father.

Day #2

QUADS!!!

Product Used: Glutamine Higher Power - 2 scoops (~12.5g)

I was 160 lbs this morning. I'm in sales and it was a very stressful day at work today. I was glad to take the glutamine at 5 PM and head to the gym for QUAD DAY!!!

Here is what I did for Quads today:

Squats
    warmup - 135 lbs x 8
    set 1 - 245 lbs x 7
    set 2 - 245 lbs x 8
    set 3 - 245 lbs x 8 (failed at 9/dropped bar on squat rack)

Leg Press
    set 1 - 2 plates each side x 12
    set 2 - 2 plates each side x 14
    set 3 - 2 plates each side x 15
    set 4 - 2 plates each side x 16
    set 5 - 2 plates each side x 18
    set 6 - 2 plates each side x 20

I died for a few minutes, then was recessitated...

[u]Leg Extensions[u]
    set 1 - 75 lbs x 12 slow reps + 12 fast reps (burn out)
    set 2 - 75 lbs x 12 slow reps + 12 fast reps (burn out)
    set 3 - 75 lbs x 12 slow reps + 12 fast reps (burn out)

So as you can see by my workout it was pretty damn intense. I kept pushing myself on the leg press to keep going! I kept wanting to beat the reps I previously did.

Keep in mind I was using good form on the leg press, bringing my knees almost touching my chest for maximum RANGE OF MOTION. You always see these morons who stack 12 plates on each side and only move the rack about 1 inch...

I seriously think I will be cripped after this workout.

Taste: 9/10

I didn't quite enjoy the taste as much as the first day. I'm still getting use to it. Also for some reason things don't taste so good after your pissed off after a long day at work, lol. Don't get me wrong though, I guzzled it down and it was pleasant. No after taste. 1 million times better than unflavored glutamine.

Focus: 7/10

Lower points today on focus because I was delirious like half the workout. I kept looking around to chart the nearest path to a trash can. This is probably just because lack of blood to my brain from doing heavy legs.

Strength: 8/10

245 lbs on squats is more than I did last week (I did 225 lbs x 10 last week) so I was moving more weight, but I wasn't able to get as many reps.

Endurance: 10/10

I can tell this is the area this product is starting to shine. I still can't believe i did 20 reps of the leg press on my SIXTH SET!!! WTF is that... crazy endurance...

Recovery: COMING SOON/10

I should definently be sore after this leg workout, which will allow me to assess my recovering ability while supplementing with glutamine higher power.

Overall Performance: 8.5/10

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone subscribes to my LOG.

Day #3

Rest day.

Higher power said to just take the glutamine on workout days so today I will not be doing my daily review today.

HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) HigherPowerRep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds good, enjoy the rest and recoup
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/pages/Higher-Power-Nutrition/164091646944274

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sulutuk View Post
    I took up poker as a hobby and it quickly overtook my life.

My wife and I had a baby girl in 2010 so my priorities changed, i cut back on the gambling to be a good father.
    I think you made the right decision.
    Available as a rep

My legs are really sore today after yesterdays workout.

I put 1 scoop of the Glutamine Higher Power into a strawberry and banana smoothie. It tasted Amazing!!!

I hope 1 serving on rest day might help recovery on my quads.

Stay Tuned!!!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    I think you made the right decision.
    Definently! I still enjoy poker but just don't have the time and money for it anymore.

fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitguyebt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great Log

Great supplement log, video is a nice touch. I am running a higher power log as well check it out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=higher+power
    "Remember to breath, if you don't breath you die"

Originally Posted by Sulutuk View Post
    My legs are really sore today after yesterdays workout.

I put 1 scoop of the Glutamine Higher Power into a strawberry and banana smoothie. It tasted Amazing!!!

I hope 1 serving on rest day might help recovery on my quads.

Stay Tuned!!!
    That sounds like a great idea

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BodySpace Name: jludwi

Training Experience: basically trained for sports. played hockey baseball and football in high school. then played college baseball, left handed pitcher. then played year n half of semi pro baseball. so i trained for strength and health but kept it to my limits for the sport. last year i started focusing more on lifting and the lifestyle with healthy eating.

My Goals: i would like to to continue to tighten up and gain more muscle. i know it is a progress and will take time.

My Diet: keeping protein to about 1 gram per body weight. sometimes try for more. with my work schedule im lucky t be able to eat every 2.5-3 hrs. the breaks can fit in perfectly.

My Training: training at home. i just moved from cleveland,ohio to durango, colorado. brought as much with me as i can and finally was able to purchase a dumbbell bench. and brought my strength bands with me. 4 day split right now, my body responds well to full body workouts. and cardio i keep to 4 days a week.

wed/fri/sun are the days off.

mon/tues/thurs/sat- full body split.

currently taking protein shake in the morning with half scoop of carb/bcaas.
    lift hour after the shake.
    post workout will be another shake with half scoop of carb/bcaa.
    im really excited about higher power glutamine because i was and still am i huuuuge fan of glutamine. in college and pro ball you get tested. so protein and glutamine was always on my list of supplements. needed a big recovery because i was a reliever and threw in over 70% of the games.
    excited that im trying a new brand for glutamine and i have been pleased with the higher power products ive used in the past, so once my bottle arrives here, let it begin!!!

Originally Posted by fitguyebt View Post
    Great supplement log, video is a nice touch. I am running a higher power log as well check it out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=higher+power
    Subscribed!

Wow, that sounds like quite the move! Hope you're settling in nicely

Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    BodySpace Name: jludwi

Training Experience: basically trained for sports. played hockey baseball and football in high school. then played college baseball, left handed pitcher. then played year n half of semi pro baseball. so i trained for strength and health but kept it to my limits for the sport. last year i started focusing more on lifting and the lifestyle with healthy eating.

My Goals: i would like to to continue to tighten up and gain more muscle. i know it is a progress and will take time.

My Diet: keeping protein to about 1 gram per body weight. sometimes try for more. with my work schedule im lucky t be able to eat every 2.5-3 hrs. the breaks can fit in perfectly.

My Training: training at home. i just moved from cleveland,ohio to durango, colorado. brought as much with me as i can and finally was able to purchase a dumbbell bench. and brought my strength bands with me. 4 day split right now, my body responds well to full body workouts. and cardio i keep to 4 days a week.

wed/fri/sun are the days off.

mon/tues/thurs/sat- full body split.

currently taking protein shake in the morning with half scoop of carb/bcaas.
    lift hour after the shake.
    post workout will be another shake with half scoop of carb/bcaa.
    im really excited about higher power glutamine because i was and still am i huuuuge fan of glutamine. in college and pro ball you get tested. so protein and glutamine was always on my list of supplements. needed a big recovery because i was a reliever and threw in over 70% of the games.
    excited that im trying a new brand for glutamine and i have been pleased with the higher power products ive used in the past, so once my bottle arrives here, let it begin!!!
    welcome to the log!

alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, I'm going to start including Higher Power Glutamine in my regimen on Monday when I get back to the gym. Here's a little about me before I start logging daily.

My training experience:
    I'm 21 years old, male, and started training 2.5 years ago and have been through a number of cutting and bulking cycles. At the beginning I was "skinny fat" at 155lbs and probably 20%bf and have worked my way up to over 165lbs a little over 10%bf. It's taken a lot of work and dedication, but I am proud of the accomplishments so far, but still lots of work to do! I've learned a lot and have really developed a keen sense of self-awareness for any changes in my body.

Goals:
    My goals for the next 30 days are to increase strength and mass by the end of the log. I gain mass ok, but sometimes stall in progress, so it will be interesting to see what impact Glutamine will have on my ability to increase my weights or prevent me from plateauing. I'm going to be cutting for the first week but will then go straight into bulking for the remaining 3 weeks.

Diet:My diet will consist of lower carb, higher fat and protein. I eat a lot of meat and vegetables, peanut butter, cream cheese, etc. I stay away from higher carb things except for the occasional carb up day (sorta CKD).

Supplements: Other supplements I'll be taking (and have been taking) are Myofusion and Anadraulic State GT for pre-workout. I take a 5g scoop of Creatine Monohydrate on non-workout days. When I start the log, I'll be re-loading on Creatine and will have since taken 10 days off of Anadraulic.

Workouts: I run a split routine with relatively high volume that usually follows this kind of pattern - traps/shoulder, back/bi, chest/tri, and legs. Abs are scattered whenever they are ready. I'll also throw in deadlifts when I can/want to as well. Workouts happen 4-5 days a week, depending on how busy I am.

I'll be doing a lot of cardio the first week for cutting, but I don't do any cardio on top of my workouts when bulking. I do plenty of walking every day.

Can't wait to get started!
    Last edited by alexl53; 03-10-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    "OddLawnGnome: Edit: and one further question, how soon after eating post workout should I drink water? I don't want to accidentally flush all of the protein and such I just ate out of my system."

Day #4

Shoulders / Traps

My legs are still freakin sore so I decided to work shoulders/traps today. No cardio. I do shoulders a bit different than most people. I do really light weight and do lots of reps.

Shoulder Dumbell Press
    40 lbs each hand (warm up set)
    55 lbs each hand (4 sets)

Lateral Dumbell Raises
    10 lbs each hand (5 sets)

Front Barbell Raises
    30 lbs barbell (4 sets) supersetted with alernating dumbell front raises 10 lbs each hand

Reverse Pec-deck
    50 lbs (4 sets)

Leaning One-Armed Dumbell Lateral Raises
    10 lbs one-hand (2 sets)

Shrugs
    45 lbs each hand (4 sets)

Shrug "Hammer" Machine - Wide Grip
    45 lbs each side (4 sets)

As you can see my shoulder/trap workouts can be pretty long... I started getting pretty tired about halfway into the workout and my intensity really just wasn't there today.

Taste 9/10 - Its not really growing on me, i think i prefer punch flavors, its good though
    Strength 7/10 - I did light weights so I wasn't really trying to push my strength.
    Endurance 5/10 - Lost energy about half way through the workout
    Recovery 5/10 - My quads are so freakin sore still from day 2
    Overall 6.5/10
    Last edited by Sulutuk; 03-11-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Glad to see we've got the three of you in here together.
    Available as a rep

Thanks for the short bio Alex
    Sulutuk that was a good workout, looks like you hit all parts of the shoulder. Glutamine should help with recovery so we'll see how you are fairing with the legs the next go-around

Cool

Day #5

Hams / Calves / Abs / Cardio

Today has been a great day. My legs are no longer sore, my delts feel good, my traps are a little sore. I had a ton of energy in the gym and was able to complete 1 hour workout + 30 minutes of cardio with no problems today. You may think hams/calvs/abs is an easy workout but I put a lot of effort into these bodyparts. Here is what I did today

Dumbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    80 lbs dumbells each hand - 4 sets (approx 12 reps each)

Lying Hamstring Curls
    65 lbs - 4 sets (approx 20 reps each)

Seated Calf Raises
    (1) 45 lbs plate - 4 sets (30+ reps each)

Slow Crunches - 4 sets (approx 20 reps each)

Cardio
    30 minutes of treadmill 5% incline 3.5mph

Then i slugged down my whey and felt like a champion today! 80 lbs dumbells in each hand on stiff leg deads is no joke, that sh!t was intense... i wish i had someone to take a video of it.

Taste 10/10 - I'll give it a 10 today, i used less water and i was a little hungry so i guzzled it down and luvvved it
    Strength 10/10 - I am on intense diet and i managed 80 lbs dumbells in each hand with stiff leg deadlifts!!!
    Endurance 10/10 - I felt so good, i felt like i could have done this workout twice
    Recovery 10/10 - No soreness except for my traps... sweetness!
    Overall 10/10

There ya go... it was a great day!

Great workout. 80's on SLD is good.
    Available as a rep

DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great looking log man! I'm longing Higher Power Glutamine as well I just received it in the mail yesterday so I will probably get my log up and running tomorrow since today is my off day. I'm real excited to try it out especially after reading what you have said about it.

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    still waiting on my tub to come in the mail. excited to get going and looks like everyone is enjoying it so far.

im thinking about doing a scoop before and after exercise on my days of lifting and on days off take it before bed.

whats everyone else doing for their servings???

DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    still waiting on my tub to come in the mail. excited to get going and looks like everyone is enjoying it so far.

im thinking about doing a scoop before and after exercise on my days of lifting and on days off take it before bed.

whats everyone else doing for their servings???
    I'll probably just do 2 scoops pre...I'm not sure what i'll do with off days though maybe just take a scoop or two sometime during the day.

Day 6

Chest / Triceps

I had a great workout today considering i've dropped to 157 lbs.

incline bench
    135 x 14
    155 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 7

dumbell flat bench
    60's x 8

Pec-dec
    85 lbs x 12 + pushups x 12
    (repeat same 4x)

Dips x 12

Tricep Rope
    25 lbs x 12
    (repeat 3x)

Overhead dumbell extension
    40lbs x 12

Dumbell Kickbacks
    10 lb dumbell x 20
    (repeat 4x)

I skipped cardio since it was a long workout...

Taste 10/10
    Strength 9/10 - felt strong on bench
    Endurance 7/10 - didn't have the energy to do cardio
    Recovery 10/10 - nothing is sore i was 100%

tomorrow i start tanning!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sub'd! Looking great in here man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473