im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)

How strong would you go on preworkout stimulants??????

People here seem to love their stimulants: caffeine, 1,3 dimeth, ephedrine, phenylalanine, etc etc

My question is, if you had access to such pharmaceutical grade stims such as ******** (Amphetamine) or Desoxyn (Methamphetamine), would you take them preworkout?

My friend actually has a prescription to Desoxyn for his ADD. Prescribing meth for ADD seems ridiculous but its true.

EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    People here seem to love their stimulants: caffeine, 1,3 dimeth, ephedrine, phenylalanine, etc etc

My question is, if you had access to such pharmaceutical grade stims such as ******** (Amphetamine) or Desoxyn (Methamphetamine), would you take them preworkout?

My friend actually has a prescription to Desoxyn for his ADD. Prescribing meth for ADD seems ridiculous but its true.
    me and a buddy of mine used to go up to 3 scoops of 1MR. But now I don't use stims anymore. lol good times.

EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicGringo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh my bad, I didnt really answer your question..

I also had a friend who used adderal while cutting, he said he was really motivated but before hand he was hardly motivated at all.

mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EpicGringo View Post
    me and a buddy of mine used to go up to 3 scoops of 1MR. But now I don't use stims anymore. lol good times.

isn't that 900 mg of caffeine + however much 1,3 dimeth?

zoolander wannabe domesticbliss's Avatar
    domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domesticbliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1.25 scoops of Jack3d was a little much for me. 1 seems better.
    Stat Start Current Goal
    (2010/9/26) (2011/2/25) (2011/9/26)
    Weight (Kg) 76.8 76.7 80
    Body fat % 23.6 18.3 12

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Use to go HAM on the PWO supps. Now i've backed off quite a bit and plan on going off completely for a month or so after i'm done with the current tub

isn't that 900 mg of caffeine + however much 1,3 dimeth?
    Yeah, thankfully we were pretty tollerant to stims though, we never cycled off stims. Basically our workouts were Insane volume + Insane Intensity, usually you get one or the other when working out, otherwise you don't have the energy for it.

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no comparison with prescription speed and otc supps-the scripts are way more cleaner. plus the script will elevate dopamine level, this is why you feel so good on them. i know because i had unlimited axcess to them in philipines and got hooked-so be very careful when messing with them, they are very addicting.
    thebigt

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha damn bro.. never tried 1mr but i hear its crazy. i plan to use the sample i got at the Arnold Expo this weekend, sometime this week. I used to go crazy on pre workouts too, im so tolerant. Last time i took them i was trying to finish them off because i wanted to cycle off them while for my bulk. I took 3 scoops no xplode and 2 or 3 scoops jack3d mixed together. it tasted horrible. and as i remember i didnt have to much energy, i was ichy from the beta-alanine and just a little shaky :P
    Engineering Master Race

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    me and a buddy of mine used to go up to 3 scoops of 1MR.
    Your buddy?

Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

No one has answered the original question...would u?

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No one has answered the original question...would u?
    No I wouldn't.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) farmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    am I the only one in the world who took 3 scoops of jack3d and didnt feel a thing?

oh and 4 scoops of SP max got me a little buzzed....not anything insane haha

EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IIT we discuss things that would handily kill me.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no relationship between the # of scoops you take and how cool you are. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    There is no relationship between the # of scoops you take and how cool you are. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Srs.

I've read my share of threads based on/mentioning "I take x scoops" of whatever over-stimmed product ,where x >= 3.

It's very similar to what some people do with alcohol ala "I can drink z beers and not feel anything".

I always ask people to define "feel anything" because all those stims or alcohol are still in your body taxing various bodily systems regardless of whether you admit to "feeling" it.

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

heres an answer to your original question

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/gal...buse/index.htm

now i recons it's pretty self explanatory whether you would wanna take that for preworkout supp
    OL R&D
    NoChit

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hell no i wouldnt do prescription pills for a preworkout boost. You ritarded OP?

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No.
    I wouldn't use prescription drugs for lifting.

******** on a cut maybe. But thats it