Closed Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1139
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ron Parmeter View Post
    Great video D.. Looking thick as hell. 5 weeks for me too bro. Hammer down!
    Thanks Big Ron! Looks like our shreddedness will align on the same day... is the world ready for that?

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I've always wondered about this. Why is it that when the bar is too skinny it seems to decrease strength? Similarly, if I were to use suicide grip for bench I "feel" like I would be able to press a bit more...
    I really want to try benching with an actual fat bar instead of the fat grippz as they are rubber, so I bet the actual fat bar is even better. I think it has to do with a better displacement of the load over the muscles chest/delts/tris.

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Frkn amazing!
    Originally Posted by bbqwizard View Post
    couldn't have said it better myself. unreal!
    Thanks guys! No time to ease up!

MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you need to show everyone how you've been decorating your christmas tree!

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MASSMADETOLAST View Post
    I think you need to show everyone how you've been decorating your christmas tree!
    I will post some pics up tomorrow. I just got power back an hour ago!

MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Wow, you guys really did get hit hard over on that side of town!
    x xTraining Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136977983

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to hear you finally got power!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by MASSMADETOLAST View Post
    Wow, you guys really did get hit hard over on that side of town!
    Yeah we did. Tree branches and powerlines were down everywhere!

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Glad to hear you finally got power!

4 Weeks Out!

These past few days have been rough because I have been without power due to a massive thunderstorm on Saturday. Even without power I still managed to get all my meals in with the foods and macros I wanted. I have also hit the point in prep where the feelings on overtraining come into play. Due to this I have adjusted my workouts to not include as much low rep training:
    Mon: HIIT
    Tues: Upper Body (Low Reps)
    Wed: Legs (High Reps)
    Thurs: HIIT
    Fri: Chest/Delts/Tris (High Reps)
    Sat: Lats/Biceps (High Reps)
    Sun: Legs (Low Reps)

Having HEAVY lifting in 4 of my workouts was becoming too much at this calorie and activity level so I cut it back to 2 heavy workouts. Still doing cardio in the evening 3-4 times a week in addition to my HIIT. I decreased by carb intake down to 150g per day with a high carb day on Sunday. My weight has been arond 200 lbs though I look tighter than when I was under 200 IMO.

4 weeks to go! No time to let up!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking very sharp and full Derek. Can't wait to run into you in Vegas next week. We must hit a workout, but well have to skip on indulging at a mongolian buffet and eating ice cream sundae's
    See you soon big man, keep on the grind and stay focused! 4 more weeks.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Looking very sharp and full Derek. Can't wait to run into you in Vegas next week. We must hit a workout, but well have to skip on indulging at a mongolian buffet and eating ice cream sundae's
    See you soon big man, keep on the grind and stay focused! 4 more weeks.
    Only buffets and ice cream for me in Vegas ... just kidding

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think it makes perfect sense to back down volume a bit as you are this far into prep. good news is that you look slap-my-ass-and-call-me-sally legit

HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeraclesHarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Derek looking amazing my friend. Great to see you are still rocking it. I guess with this new split you won’t be doing your P.M touch ups on those body parts? Are you still rocking the coconut oil and if so when and how many times a day? Thanks.
    Journals: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137306013

Current Supplements:
    Scivation: Xtend, Whey, Novem, EFA
    Primaforce: Lean Green, IsoPro-R, AlCar, AAKG, Glutaform, Forskolin, Max CLA
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Multivitamin
    Vit-C

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    i think it makes perfect sense to back down volume a bit as you are this far into prep. good news is that you look slap-my-ass-and-call-me-sally legit
    Thanks Brett! Would you also say I am 2-legit-2-quit?

Originally Posted by HeraclesHarry View Post
    Hey Derek looking amazing my friend. Great to see you are still rocking it. I guess with this new split you won’t be doing your P.M touch ups on those body parts? Are you still rocking the coconut oil and if so when and how many times a day? Thanks.
    I haven't been doing the PM touch-up work as I feel my nervous system is already taking a beating, so additional work probably isn't a good idea. Still rocking the coconut oil, trying to eat it twice a day.

nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50) nett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Brett! Would you also say I am 2-legit-2-quit?

I haven't been doing the PM touch-up work as I feel my nervous system is already taking a beating, so additional work probably isn't a good idea. Still rocking the coconut oil, trying to eat it twice a day.
    You are looking good Derek and I think listening to your body is smart and will really pay off in the end.

nikk_p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey derek, just wanted to wish you luck again on your contest prep and thank you again for your time you gave me via e-mail last week regaurding your newsletter. after my diet 'officially ended' about a week ago, i've followed your general guidelines on carb/fat re-introduciton and with almost a week down, i actually increased my calories and have been fluctuating 1-2lbs LESS than my official end-weight of the diet (and that includes a cheat meal on football season opener!) i just wanted to say thanks again for the help of me helping to keep these lbs off so i can get this metabolism firing again! you're going to crush the competition in october!

Originally Posted by nett View Post
    You are looking good Derek and I think listening to your body is smart and will really pay off in the end.
    Thanks! Very hetic/stressful last couple of weeks so hopefully then next couple will be smooth sailing.

Originally Posted by nikk_p View Post
    hey derek, just wanted to wish you luck again on your contest prep and thank you again for your time you gave me via e-mail last week regaurding your newsletter. after my diet 'officially ended' about a week ago, i've followed your general guidelines on carb/fat re-introduciton and with almost a week down, i actually increased my calories and have been fluctuating 1-2lbs LESS than my official end-weight of the diet (and that includes a cheat meal on football season opener!) i just wanted to say thanks again for the help of me helping to keep these lbs off so i can get this metabolism firing again! you're going to crush the competition in october!
    Thanks. Awesome, that is great to hear!

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Derek! Just thinking about you and sending good vibes
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

MyNameIsArt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I caught the olympia replay here on bb.com. Congrats on winning bcaa of the year, man. YOu guys deserve it.
    "do or do not. there is no try" -yoda

MyNameIsArt

hey derek, as an active BB competitor what'd you make of the 202 judge's decision at the olympia? and were you able to keep on track while covering/traveling in vegas?

Originally Posted by MyNameIsArt View Post
    I caught the olympia replay here on bb.com. Congrats on winning bcaa of the year, man. YOu guys deserve it.
    Thank you! It was an honor to win and accept the award.

hey derek, as an active BB competitor what'd you make of the 202 judge's decision at the olympia? and were you able to keep on track while covering/traveling in vegas?
    I didn't see pre-judging, but I did see finals. I personally was rooting for FLEX and thought he could have taken it.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. I have been super busy, BUT have been following my program 100%

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope you guys had a good time at the Olympia...I think you were the only one in the booth prepping this year. I am sure Rob didn't eat any fried chicken in front of you though.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I hope you guys had a good time at the Olympia...I think you were the only one in the booth prepping this year. I am sure Rob didn't eat any fried chicken in front of you though.
    I had a good time at the O though yes I was the only one dieting. Rob ate all the foods I couldn't eat for me

So I decided to enter the NPC Northern Michigan Natural yesterday and took home the overall

Here is a pic from backstage:

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

So I decided to enter the NPC Northern Michigan Natural yesterday and took home the overall

Congrats to you Derek! Enjoy your victory!
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats Derek. Nice work!

Holy schmoly batman! You look amazing! great job and a huge congrats!!!!!

dabascom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratulations, Derek! You look great! On to the Natural Northern :-)
    Be Well....Daphne

Michael Blaise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome Derek! Great job!

Thanks everyone! One more show to go!

how were your legs/hams as compared to your last showing? congrats on taking the overall derek.. especially after just having traveled/being out of your element, big accomplishment!

how were your legs/hams as compared to your last showing? congrats on taking the overall derek.. especially after just having traveled/being out of your element, big accomplishment!
    Much better! I ordered the CD of pics so I should have it probably next week. I think my legs looked better at pre-judging than the night show (perhaps too many carbs after pre-judging) so hopefully I can come at my all time best this Saturday.

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast